LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Roland55

Country flag
i shouldn't bring "hopium" to the thread, but recently i got some strange news regarding the Tejas offer to Argentina, apparently in the mist of uncertainty regarding to the sale of the F-16s (since nothing was signed yet), the Indian ambassador and the military attaches are bringing even more to the table for us, from license production, co-participation, joint venture on both Tejas and Pampa Trainer...etc... there might be more news about this in May..

As always, i don't wanna bring hopes, but Mr. Bathia and the Indian personnel behind offering Tejas to Argentina are doing a really professional job and lets hope something can be done in the future together...idk if its gonna be Tejas...but lets see.

no smoking

Country flag
Believe what u want to believe,Chinese had officially showed interest in LCA..
Dont spread verbal diarrhoea here
It is impossible, who asked u
Well, you put on an article, pass on some information to others. Certainly I can question the credibility of this article. This is what the forum is about. If you don't like it or have nothing to support your article, you can choose to ignore.

In terms of "Chinese had officially showed interest in LCA", what is the meaning of "officially". Before Chinese put in a detailed proposal, nothing is officially.

And I suspect that Indians who came up with that article misunderstood the way of Chinese talking.

For example, if I come to you house and I tell you:" your daughter is so beautiful, I will happy if she can be my daughter-in-law."

Am I interested in having your daughter as my daughter-in-law?
No, I am just being polite, especially considering my son already has a fiancée and their ceremony is paid and scheduled.

Azaad

Country flag
Well, you put on an article, pass on some information to others. Certainly I can question the credibility of this article. This is what the forum is about. If you don't like it or have nothing to support your article, you can choose to ignore.

In terms of "Chinese had officially showed interest in LCA", what is the meaning of "officially". Before Chinese put in a detailed proposal, nothing is officially.

And I suspect that Indians who came up with that article misunderstood the way of Chinese talking.

For example, if I come to you house and I tell you:" your daughter is so beautiful, I will happy if she can be my daughter-in-law."

Am I interested in having your daughter as my daughter-in-law?
No, I am just being polite, especially considering my son already has a fiancée and their ceremony is paid and scheduled.
You mean to say the ordinary Han slave is as crooked as your CCP masters - say one thing mean something else & do something completely different. Then you guys wonder why the world at large thinks you're deceitful & doesn't like you .

CCP sent an official delegation across. If that wasn't official confirmation of their interest , in a land where slaves like you can't even take a dump without their okay , what else do you think is an official confirmation ? A sworn affidavit ?

MirageBlue

Country flag
i shouldn't bring "hopium" to the thread, but recently i got some strange news regarding the Tejas offer to Argentina, apparently in the mist of uncertainty regarding to the sale of the F-16s (since nothing was signed yet), the Indian ambassador and the military attaches are bringing even more to the table for us, from license production, co-participation, joint venture on both Tejas and Pampa Trainer...etc... there might be more news about this in May..

As always, i don't wanna bring hopes, but Mr. Bathia and the Indian personnel behind offering Tejas to Argentina are doing a really professional job and lets hope something can be done in the future together...idk if its gonna be Tejas...but lets see.
The best thing would be for Argentina to do what Armenia is doing.

There are multiple defence products that would offer Argentina the most capability at a very affordable price point.

I am not just talking about Tejas Mk1A, Light Utility Helicopter and ALH Dhruv Mk3, but also about other important products like the Netra Mk1A AEW&C, Akash NG, various artillery guns (both towed and mounted) as well as a variety of .

If Argentina opts to go in for the Tejas Mk1A, in time, it will give it the capability to use Brahmos-NG ALCMs as well which would be a nightmare for any enemy warships that Argentina may want to take on. We all know what very limited numbers of Exocet did to the Brits and here we're talking about a supersonic ALCM.

F-16s with very limited residual life didn't make too much sense unless Argentina wanted just a stop gap solution.

brat4

Country flag
saala itna suspense mein kyu daalke rakhte hein ye log. har din anticipation mein rakhte hein.. too much of this

no smoking

Country flag
You mean to say the ordinary Han slave is as crooked as your CCP masters - say one thing mean something else & do something completely different. Then you guys wonder why the world at large thinks you're deceitful & doesn't like you .

CCP sent an official delegation across. If that wasn't official confirmation of their interest , in a land where slaves like you can't even take a dump without their okay , what else do you think is an official confirmation ? A sworn affidavit ?

Kid, you need to go back to primary school to re-learn the basic courtesy.
I feel sorry for your parents. You just learned no good thing from them.

MirageBlue

Country flag
attention seeking idiots
Idiots? Mind your language!

There is a gag order on HAL employees not to release any image of the first serial production Mk1A until HAL officially does so.

These guys who are putting these pics are under no obligation to go against an official order and get into trouble for something that will be officially revealed in a few days anyway.

Wondered why HVT's Twitter account keeps having to be changed??

DumbPilot

Country flag
There is a gag order on HAL employees not to release any image of the first serial production Mk1A until HAL officially does so.

These guys who are putting these pics are under no obligation to go against an official order and get into trouble for something that will be officially revealed in a few days anyway.
Which then makes me wonder why they are in the process of releasing such teaser images at all, if not for the hype and additional social media engagement.

MirageBlue

Country flag
Which then makes me wonder why they are in the process of releasing such teaser images at all, if not for the hype and additional social media engagement.
There is nothing wrong in generating hype and keeping people who are so invested in the progress of this program, interested.

But they want to reveal the first Tejas Mk1A when the PM is present, either in person or over conference call. That is their prerogative.

MirageBlue

Country flag
Can see LT-5203 (third Tejas trainer) in a state that looks like it's ready to be handed over. LT-5205 is also looking like it's undergoing engine tests before being handed over. Plus can see the Elta 2032/MMR radar on one of the remaining 3 Tejas trainers that is not yet painted.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Can see LT-5203 (third Tejas trainer) in a state that looks like it's ready to be handed over. LT-5205 is also looking like it's undergoing engine tests before being handed over. Plus can see the Elta 2032/MMR radar on one of the remaining 3 Tejas trainers that is not yet painted.

Are those mk1 trainer's coming with changes which were done in mk1A not talking abt EW, radar and all, changes like rearrangement of LRUs, to reduced maintenance. Etc etc.
Mk1a has less maintainance compared to mk1..

kamaal

Country flag

Inki alag bakchodi chal rhi h, why don't they release a picture
The seniors are planning grand event to take credit and leak the pm's for some cream appointment after retirement.

This sad state of affair is the reason I want to see HAL out of any contracts in aerospace production.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles