LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Gyyan

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Looks line not a single Tejas EXFART noticed this is a Mock up with no MB Seat.
It's a CATS mothership tejas duh,after performing automatic landing par ye Kangan ranawat kya kar rhi hai aage me?

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
I don’t even know why she agrees to act in shitty scripts and movies. I mean Tejas even don’t have an history of war nor it has even intercepted drones or anything of note. This is needless propaganda.

Film on how scientists developed the plane inspite of challenges would be an better genre

mahesh

Country flag
I left track of Tejas long time.
Can anyone enlighten me about total number of Tejas in flying condition plz

stat231

Country flag
Can someone translate what are they saying on the video? (tried google translate but didnt have good results, and my Hindi isnt really that good).

On the other hand...im as confused as most of you, btw, 8000 Crore is like..what 1000M U$?
Summarising,
Hes saying that Argentina and India have talks going on regarding lca since some time and now during argentinas defence ministers visit there is a "POSSIBLITY" of a deal being signed

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Argentina defence minister Jorge Taiana on Tejas to Decision need's arrived on Tejas. Our pilots have flown Tejas. The planes should not have one piece of British parts.

F1UNhZVaUAEOkbi.jpeg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles