LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Whitecollar

Country flag
HAL has again made India a fool. March passes away and not a single aircraft delivered. With this, FY21 financial year ends.
Probably the 1st picture in 2021's calendar should've been of cheerful HAL employees carelessly partying on the shop floor(holding beer cans) with unfinished Tejases at the back.

FalconZero

Country flag
HAL has again made India a fool. March passes away and not a single aircraft delivered. With this, FY21 financial year ends.
Probably the 1st picture in 2021's calendar should've been of cheerful HAL employees carelessly partying on the shop floor(holding beer cans) with unfinished Tejases at the back.
Did you just wake up or what? At least 6 of the FOC Tejas are ready, for some reason they are not delivered but proly they are going to be delivered in batches. Images of sp 26 are posted just on the previous page, might as well check before mindlessly criticising.

Spitfire9

Country flag
So why doesn't India do something to stop being made a fool of? For example, give control of MWF production to a more dynamic company. For many, many, many years HAL has made schedule promises and broken them, re-promised and re-broken, re-re-promised and re-re-broken. The people putting up with this fiasco again and again and again without doing a thing to change it look like a bunch of prize idiots to me.

Whitecollar

Country flag
Did you just wake up or what? At least 6 of the FOC Tejas are ready, for some reason they are not delivered but proly they are going to be delivered in batches. Images of sp 26 are posted just on the previous page, might as well check before mindlessly criticising.
Sorry bro, couldn't resist it. Anyways, my opinion is that I only believe something when it's delivered. Probably just my opinion tho. Here's a meme for what HAL rightly deserves...

PicsArt_03-27-07.40.34.jpg

Ghost hale

Country flag
Anyone know if Mk1a schedule is on track, please - assembly, rollout, first flight? IAF would certainly benefit from getting a squadron a year ASAP.
All 16 will be delivered before march 22. Atleast intotal 6 foc befre 2nd week april.

Whitecollar

Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
The deal only gets finished when they're "delivered". One may take 1000 pics of in flight SPs but unless they are delivered to IAF, no job is completed my friend.
Imagine buying a car and getting pics of it performing at peoduction site rather than getting the car delivered itself.
Why so much infighting , let us do some technical discussion .

Anyone any topic of interest in tejas context

FalconZero

Country flag
The deal only gets finished when they're "delivered". One may take 1000 pics of in flight SPs but unless they are delivered to IAF, no job is completed my friend.
Imagine buying a car and getting pics of it performing at peoduction site rather than getting the car delivered itself.
You don't know the reason for why this has taken time, for now we know that they are ready and flying that's it so maybe calm down a bit or is it the time for your usual randi rona gang who starts their chimpout every once in a while, if that's the case then please move to causal discussion.

If you have any explanation for not delivery then please enlighten us but don't derail the discussion with your rona.

flanker99

Country flag
Anyone know if Mk1a schedule is on track, please - assembly, rollout, first flight? IAF would certainly benefit from getting a squadron a year ASAP.
1 month pehele order mila hai 3 year ka time lagega ff ke liya...avi hibernation me chale jao 1-2 sal baad khabar lena

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles