LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Tejas contract needs to be signed yesterday. Mk1A, with production starting sooner than 2021. The slow pace of Indian bureaucracy surprises the crap out of me. How is this even tolerable?
The production schedule had nothing to do with it . It will start as planned since HAL will take time to improvise mk1 into mk1a it ain't happening in a year .

The signing is formality in that case since the budget for the project is already made available . But yes the defence procurement in India is a piece of joke and literally pathetic which cost us billions of dollars precious time and resources.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Brahmos Air launched version has 2500 kg weight. And tejas has 1500 kg max under it's strongest hardpoint. Now tell me how?
Brahmos NG -- 1500 kg and for that

Mk2 is your definite answer It will be able to carry a Brahmos NG and is intended for it.

Now with mk1a I really doubt how will they manage it . The one possibility is they may modify some of those specifically for brahmos like they did with Sukhoi.

Though I am expecting they will do it to Tejas mk1 once they go for upgrade by 2030, 24 single seater might be turned for the purpose.

By 24-25 we will be able to know for sure. Brahmos NG isn't a criteria for mk1a right now as long as it turned out to be a better interceptor then mig 29/Mirage against JF-17 and F-16s C/D

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Brahmos NG -- 1500 kg and for that

Mk2 is your definite answer It will be able to carry a Brahmos NG and is intended for it.

Now with mk1a I really doubt how will they manage it . The one possibility is they may modify some of those specifically for brahmos like they did with Sukhoi.

Though I am expecting they will do it to Tejas mk1 once they go for upgrade by 2030, 24 single seater might be turned for the purpose.

By 24-25 we will be able to know for sure. Brahmos NG isn't a criteria for mk1a right now as long as it turned out to be a better interceptor then mig 29/Mirage against JF-17 and F-16s C/D
I know that some day it will be able to carry brahmos ng when it's weight will be reduced to less than 1500 kg. I was asking that joker that how it will be integrated today.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Brahmos Air launched version has 2500 kg weight. And tejas has 1500 kg max under it's strongest hardpoint. Now tell me how?
Brahmos NG is lighter version of Brahmos which will be installed on LCA and MWF
Issliye kehta hun google kar liya kar kam se kam

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Brahmos NG is lighter version of Brahmos which will be installed on LCA and MWF
Issliye kehta hun google kar liya kar kam se kam
I don't need to Google.

You said:
  1. Brahmos-A will be installed on Mark1A.
  2. Can carry under the belly 2 in MWF & 1 in LCA.

Both statements are completely 100% incorrect!.. Spreading lies misinformation isn't gonna do Tejas any good.

Also when Brahmos-NG is operational (post-2025) it'll be 1500kg, ie 300 kg more than Mark1's max pylon capacity of 1200kg.
Tubers a good chance it'll never fly on Tejas.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't need to Google.

You said:

Both statements are completely 100% incorrect!.. Spreading lies misinformation isn't gonna do Tejas any good.

Also when Brahmos-NG is operational (post-2025) it'll be 1500kg, ie 300 kg more than Mark1's max pylon capacity of 1200kg.
I only said Brahmos
The 'Make in India' BrahMos NG will add immense firepower to the 'Make in India' Tejas aircraft, making the duo a formidable combination for light combat

India is also eyeing immense export potential for this ‘Make in India’ combination – Tejas and BrahMos NG. Both LCA Tejas and the BrahMos cruise missile have generated export interest in the last few years and with the newer version of BrahMos – BrahMos NG being developed, defence officials are hopeful that a big market for export of indigenous ‘Make in India’ weapons will open up for the country with this integration.

integration of Meteor on Gripen and Rafales made it more lethal in Air to air combat and Generated export interests integration of Brahmos NG will make Tejas more lethal in air to ground combat and will generate more export interests

Last edited:

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
I don't need to Google.

You said:

Just put him in your ignore list like others have done. He is useless. He is visible to only 4 people now.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Don’t spread false information against LCA Tejas it will carry Brahmos NG
Everyone here says LCA Tejas will carry Brahmos NG but with different configuration especially regarding weight. So, stop flooding the thread with lots of posts.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You never told Brahmos Ng, and there is difference between can be and will be. You are a complete garbage. Abhi ignore list me jao. Only two people can see you from now.
You’re supposed to figure out what I am tallking about when I am saying Brahmos on Tejas it means Brahmos NG

Pash

Country flag
How many TEJAS has been delivered this year?
What about making 16 Tejas in year?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Everyone here says LCA Tejas will carry Brahmos NG but with different configuration especially regarding weight. So, stop flooding the thread with lots of posts.
One troll was saying that Brahmos is heavier than Tejas so Tejas will never be able to carry Brahmos they are rejecting even the media reports that’s why I posted the image of Tejas with Brahmos so they’re asking everyone to put me on ignore list so that they can continue their propaganda against Tejas

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles