LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

AnantS

Country flag
why weapons are not attached to Tejas MK1/A wing tips like Rafale has mica on tips?
:crazy:
View attachment 193604
bhai mere .. Pylons are added at their designated places on wings on any plane after due studies in stress, flutter and aerodynamics. Tejas Team is developing new compact pylons for integrating non russian including Indian weapons. Any Wing Tip Pylons shall debut in MK2 - if it ever fructifies.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
that might be offensive to our Argentinian member here.
Putting aside the issue of people of Pakistan aside, as an Asian , it’s outright disrespectful that Argentina has got so much leeway from IMF than Pakistan. I believe it’s cos of “white” people. Last year they got 6B. I think in the last 20 years they have got 41B worth of IMF bailouts.

Roland55

Country flag
Argentina has withdrawn plans right now to buy any planes due to budget deficit. In Economy, Pakistan is the Argentina of Asia. They are that bad.
That turned to be a huge ass lie, literally the US is pushing the F-16 like no other, just days ago we had both US and Danish personnel coming to inspect the bases that could (or could not) operate the Viper.

And no, we are in no way like pakistan, we are not muslim, we dont harbor terrorists, and the only GOAT we like is messi.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
That turned to be a huge ass lie, literally the US is pushing the F-16 like no other, just days ago we had both US and Danish personnel coming to inspect the bases that could (or could not) operate the Viper.

And no, we are in no way like pakistan, we are not muslim, we dont harbor terrorists, and the only GOAT we like is messi.
I said In Economy brother. Not similar in anything else.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles