LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
@Bleh @BON PLAN This is the tweet. I m quiet sure he made blunder with TEDBF naming.

Nope, he definitely made a mistake but does not mean Teddy... If the number 8 is used then it is probably LCA Navy. I have been being hearing about 8 NLCAs here & there.

Plus when it arrives, Teddy will completely replace the Mig-29K, not on just 8.

Ghost hale

Country flag
Nope, he definitely made a mistake but does not mean Teddy... If the number 8 is used then it is probably LCA Navy. I have been being hearing about 8 NLCAs here & there.

Plus when it arrives, Teddy will completely replace the Mig-29K, not on just 8.
I can't wrap my head around 8 NLCA. From where they will come. `Currently we don't hv 8 NLCA's and no production info is out yet. There is something clearly wrong in that tweet.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I can't wrap my head around 8 NLCA. From where they will come. `Currently we don't hv 8 NLCA's and no production info is out yet. There is something clearly wrong in that tweet.
Maybe, let's see... But I'm pretty sure I heard about a prospective order of 8 of those. That's why I have been constantly asking about 8 NLCAs 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Whats the use of twin seat version??? MAX configuration with wingman is only use coming into mind. Den it will be by 2026-27. And 2030 is TEDBF. This story is looking fishy for sure.
Not sure why, but all naval aircrafts India use right now are twin-seaters.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Then what’s the difference between MIG 29K and MIG 29KUB?😂
Originally the K-version was supposed to be a single seater... But never seen any single-seater naval Mig-29 on Vikky nor Kuzzy! 🤷‍♂️

I do not exactly know how the operating of the single & two seater is different (IAF trainer mig-29s don't have radars, but the naval jets are not that. Basically one step away from Mig-35)

mig_afp-min.jpg
MiG29K-e1573892327438.jpeg

Last edited:

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Originally the K-version was supposed to be a single seater... But never seen any single-seater naval Mig-29 on Vikky nor Kuzzy! 🤷‍♂️

I do not exactly know how the operating of the single & two seater is different (IAF trainer mig-29s don't have radars, but the naval jets are not that. Basically one step away from Mig-35)

View attachment 105301View attachment 105300
In the 2nd picture of the MIG 29K it very much looks like a single pilot in the cockpit

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles