Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ok! so what is the latest on the KNPP ? Also who are actually the foreigners who are giving the protestors a free hand ?
Who are you asking...???? me???

Any way as far as local news can provide, The KNPP is rumoured to be funded by the Americans against the Russian power plant, through that fag udayakumar...

But this is true for sure- Those baggots are being paid 300rupees a day per head!!!!!:tsk:

trackwhack

Mate I am not an endangered species :) ...yes we are proud about our mother tongue and heritage but when it comes to our mother land Bharat everything is secondary for us...
I really hope so man. Everyone is proud of their mother tongue and heritage, but some are rabid about it and I cant help but get sick feeling when I encounter such people.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
A Tamilian with a punchtag - Mera Bharat Mahan and the wisdom to put country above region. You are an endangered species.
Most tamilians are like that, its just that the politicians makes us of the Tamil issue more here. Just as Kannada feelings are growing in Karnataka.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mate I am not an endangered species :) ...yes we are proud about our mother tongue and heritage but when it comes to our mother land Bharat everything is secondary for us...
many find it difficult to understand this... Just because we love our mother tongue does not mean we consider India to be secondary does it.... OMG OT again....!!!!!

KS

Bye bye DFI
We hardly have power cuts in Bangalore. :megusta:
That so ?

Maybe we should stop the power transmission from Mettur and NLC to K'taka and divert to the local grid...:troll:

A Tamilian with a punchtag - Mera Bharat Mahan and the wisdom to put country above region. You are an endangered species.
Unfortunately people like you, who generalize us Tamilians, who ought to have been an endangered species ideally, are NOT.

Last edited:

trackwhack

That so ?

Maybe we should stop the power transmission from Mettur and NLC to K'taka and divert to the local grid...:troll:

Unfortunately people like you, who generalize us Tamilians, who ought to have been an endangered species ideally, are NOT.
You maybe right about me making generalizations, but I made those generalizations based mostly on your comments. Ouch, that hurt, dint it? :lol:

KS

Bye bye DFI
You maybe right about me making generalizations, but I made those generalizations based mostly on your comments. Ouch, that hurt, dint it?
I give a damn, honestly. You may even think I'm Captain Spock.

I needn't/wouldn't justify myself to an online puppet. :)

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
No, you dont. Which is why you chickened out when I said lets meet face to face.
I'm not a retired thatha to be coming at your beck and call.

I have my friends,studies,job and spiritual time to juggle with. Sorry but you dont make it up on the priority list.

But since you seem hell bent on meeting me, do gimme a call when you are in B'lyn on Mondays, Thursdays or Fridays.

Last edited:

trackwhack

I'm not a retired thatha to be coming at your beck and call.

I have my friends,studies and job to juggle with. Sorry but you dont make it up on the priority list.
And you call me an online puppet. :lol: Sorry mate, but obviously it is you who is hiding behind a keyboard.

GK, why would I beat him up. I just suggested we meet. But he is too chicken.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Stop all the nonsense talk and start the power generation as soon as possible, because our country is not in a position to delay further after investing 16,000 cores of public fund...

I want to throw all those Baxxtds in to Indian ocean - who have misguided the villagers and made them do the protest for their personal gains...
Its not that easy, GoI cant use force on its own people so its a complicated affair of trying to get these uneducated thugs off our backs.

I have no clue how they will deal with this, its in a state of political grid lock.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
A question........ How many of you will allow a Nuclear power plant to come up next to your house? Would you be able to live with it, dont give an rhetorical Yes but in a real situation would you be able to live next door to a Nuclear plant forever?

trackwhack

I would. Because it wont be next to my house. It would be some distance away.

Yes, I would be able to live next to a nuclear power plant forever.

Nuclear plants dont just explode. Even a sudden deterioration in operations is a few hours. Comfortably enough time to evacuate the nearby populations. And they dont just explode. They suffer a meltdown which needs to be contained. In such cases you will obviously be compensated too. The only people who are at a risk of losing their lives are the plant operators who will be fighting the meltdown, no one else.

Chernobyl wont happen again. Modern safety systems ensure that nuclear and radiation fallout does not get spewed a mile into the atmosphere. Even with all this there is a very small chance that things can go really really bad and I am willing to live with that small an element of risk. There is a higher chance of me dying in a road accident than dying in a nuclear power plant meltdown incident.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
I would. Because it wont be next to my house. It would be some distance away.
And you call me an online puppet. :lol: Sorry mate, but obviously it is you who is hiding behind a keyboard.

Previous post:

But since you seem hell bent on meeting me, do gimme a call when you are in B'lyn on Mondays, Thursdays or Fridays., when I have my school
The reason I didn't care is ,again, you dont make up my priority list. I'm not a retired thatha who has no other job than reading (and re-reading it) newspapers and such stuff.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Take it easy guys. You guys both agree and still fight, how does that work?
Thathas with a key board can be a pain in the ass man. :D

Gone are the good old days when they would sit with the Hindu and read it top to bottom (including the classifieds) 5 times everyday.

@TW - gimme ur FB id, if you have one.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
If she had acted in the traditional Jaya way it would have precipitated the situation and strengthened the agitation, eventually leading to much more losses. That is the nature of the people over there.

With the soft, more covert approach the support base of the protests is steadily eroding and local papers have started carrying news that KNPP will lead to the power cuts (which range from 8 hr - 10 hr daily) getting reduced drastically and as a result support is swelling for the KNPP. Smart approach.

Did you see what force did to Singur ? The people here are more bull headed than the Bengalis.

It is about losses vs more losses. In this case losses is preferable to more losses )which would have incurred by your approach)
Stop this jaya worship, she is knight in shining Armour, as you are trying to portray here, This plant didn't came over night, once it is about to be operational this nonsense started, and before it was getting operational, the famed power cuts were known. They could have sorted out the issue more easily and proper manner, only if state government didn't wanted to play politics.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles