Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ok guys, some local news on the protests.... Some here(tirunelveli) believe its funded by the Americans against the Russian Power plant...

Those dumbFu(k protesters are racking in money while they have not gone to work for past four months(How the hell is that possible without outside support)

And we in Tamil Nadu are not idiots to support their cause especially when we are having Tens Hours+(11hrs in my district) and no one is funding them.... So all in all its the work by Missionaries and NGOs fuded by some else(most probably American if the local news is true)

Wait for one day and i will post news about the renewed protests there.....!!!!!(God i am omnicient:rofl::rofl:)

trackwhack

I just hope Jaitapur gathers some steam and we meet the 2020 goals at the very least.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Got it,

any way it seems this thing is going to see the end:

Kudankulam: End of the road for protesters? | Firstpost
Didnt I say before itself ? This protest is not politically motivated and if at all there is any leader who will benefit from KNPP it is Jayalalitha. There 8 hr powercuts daily and industries are running at 30% capacity max.She knows that if if she can somehow bridge the deficit that will get her more votes than appeasing the few villagers who are protesting against the KNPP.

People are fed up with the powercuts and with summer coming if she somehow can bring in the perception than KNPP can go a long way in bridging the deficit, to the masses, then the people itself will thrash the protestors and make them go away.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Protests can be politically motivated or without it, but definitely politics was involved about how to handle the situation, the state government took lot of time, this could have saved lot of money, but any way hope this ends well

KS

Bye bye DFI
Protests can be politically motivated or without it, but definitely politics was involved about how to handle the situation, the state government took lot of time, this could have saved lot of money, but any way hope this ends well
Ofcourse politics was involved in that. Do you want the Govt to send in storm troopers and beat up everyone to quell the protests..? That would only strengthen them. Jaya knows it first hand from the way she handled the striking Govt officials.

The best way is to do what she did now. Dont give them any importance, weaken their base by propaganda, spread news about the shady activities of the instigators and finally giving a clean chit to the safety through the Govt appointed panel. The protests will now be gone in some time.

trackwhack

Ofcourse politics was involved in that. Do you want the Govt to send in storm troopers and beat up everyone to quell the protests..? That would only strengthen them. Jaya knows it first hand from the way she handled the striking Govt officials.

The best way is to do what she did now. Dont give them any importance, weaken their base by propaganda, spread news about the shady activities of the instigators and finally giving a clean chit to the safety through the Govt appointed panel. The protests will now be gone in some time.
Of course not. But why did Jaya have to wait 5 months before setting up a panel? Go sell somewhere else this BS. Jaya is simply taking on the UPA at the drop of every penny. Come to think of it I am glad GOI did not do much to appease anyone with this tomfoolery by the TN Gov.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

Now you are getting ridiculous, the state government has wasted crucial time which has resulted in lot of losses. No way state government can be praised for handling of situation. They could have handled the situation better, and mind you there is nothing concrete that has happened on the ground, we are still talking in air. So losses are continuing and counting

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Didnt I say before itself ? This protest is not politically motivated and if at all there is any leader who will benefit from KNPP it is Jayalalitha. There 8 hr powercuts daily and industries are running at 30% capacity max.She knows that if if she can somehow bridge the deficit that will get her more votes than appeasing the few villagers who are protesting against the KNPP.

People are fed up with the powercuts and with summer coming if she somehow can bring in the perception than KNPP can go a long way in bridging the deficit, to the masses, then the people itself will thrash the protestors and make them go away.
Dude i dont know if this is preplanned ot not, but the power cut is 12hrs in my district... I think JJ is deliberately making our lifes miserable so that people here understand the importance of power and wont mind a stern action on those rotten ****...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Of course not. But why did Jaya have to wait 5 months before setting up a panel? Go sell somewhere else this BS. Jaya is simply taking on the UPA at the drop of every penny. Come to think of it I am glad GOI did not do much to appease anyone with this tomfoolery by the TN Gov.
You people dont get it do you... She deliberately kept quite so that the people may understand what it will be without the nuke power plant.... But now, more than anything else, every one in Tamil Nadu wants the power cuts to stop... I think this is also the reason for the intensification of the power cuts in our side(more than 12hrs today--- morning 2-3am, then 4-5am, then 6- 9am, then 10am-12pm , then 12.30- 3pm, then again 4pm-6pm, followed by 8-right now)

Please some one look at the no. of hours of power cut the district has had!!! i Sense a hard crackdown on the protesters soon....!!!!!!:thumb::wave:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Now you are getting ridiculous, the state government has wasted crucial time which has resulted in lot of losses. No way state government can be praised for handling of situation. They could have handled the situation better, and mind you there is nothing concrete that has happened on the ground, we are still talking in air. So losses are continuing and counting
This is why I say people who have absolutely no inkling about TN politics, nature of people in south TN should not comment in threads which especially deals with those.

I'm tired of explaining to you people that this is the best way she could have handled it - not in the traditional 'Jaya' way. It would have backfired horribly.

Learn something about the two things I mentioned first and then we will talk.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
This is why I say people who have absolutely no inkling about TN politics, nature of people in south TN should not comment in threads which especially deals with those.

I'm tired of explaining to you people that this is the best way she could have handled it - not in the traditional 'Jaya' way. It would have backfired horribly.

Are you trying to justify the losses incurred due to some stupid people and deliberate delay tactics of state government?

SPIEZ

Country flag

LOL! I totally agree with you on this, they know no $hit and they come here talking BS and liking comments without knowing anything. :facepalm:

Here is another example http://defenceforumindia.com/economy-infrastructure/31603-tamil-nadu-reels-8-hr-power-cut.html post # 9

KS

Bye bye DFI
Are you trying to justify the losses incurred due to some stupid people and deliberate delay tactics of state government?
If she had acted in the traditional Jaya way it would have precipitated the situation and strengthened the agitation, eventually leading to much more losses. That is the nature of the people over there.

With the soft, more covert approach the support base of the protests is steadily eroding and local papers have started carrying news that KNPP will lead to the power cuts (which range from 8 hr - 10 hr daily) getting reduced drastically and as a result support is swelling for the KNPP. Smart approach.

Did you see what force did to Singur ? The people here are more bull headed than the Bengalis.

It is about losses vs more losses. In this case losses is preferable to more losses )which would have incurred by your approach)

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ok sir what would you have suggested???, But here are the conditions
1. you should not be labelled as an Antidemocratic Autocrat,
2. you should not be seen as the anti people leader
3. more importantly, you should not be demonised by media and thrown out of power in the next election...?????

(here we go again from the start!!!!)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If she had acted in the traditional Jaya way it would have precipitated the situation and strengthened the agitation, eventually leading to much more losses. That is the nature of the people over there.

With the soft, more covert approach the support base of the protests is steadily eroding and local papers have started carrying news that KNPP will lead to the power cuts (which range from 8 hr - 10 hr daily) getting reduced drastically and as a result support is swelling for the KNPP. Smart approach.

Did you see what force did to Singur ? The people here are more bull headed than the Bengalis.

It is about losses vs more losses. In this case losses is preferable to more losses )which would have incurred by your approach)
Its already over 10hrs... In my dist it is 12hrs... No power from 10pm till now(11pm).... Add it all up... today was the worst day for my town... More than 12hrs of power cut!!!!

SPIEZ

Country flag
Ok! so what is the latest on the KNPP ? Also who are actually the foreigners who are giving the protestors a free hand ?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Its already over 10hrs... In my dist it is 12hrs... No power from 10pm till now(11pm).... Add it all up... today was the worst day for my town... More than 12hrs of power cut!!!!
That bad? :tsk:

We hardly have power cuts in Bangalore. :megusta:

Tamil Arasan

Stop all the nonsense talk and start the power generation as soon as possible, because our country is not in a position to delay further after investing 16,000 cores of public fund...

I want to throw all those Baxxtds in to Indian ocean - who have misguided the villagers and made them do the protest for their personal gains...

trackwhack

Stop all the nonsense talk and start the power generation as soon as possible, because our country is not in a position to delay further after investing 16,000 cores of public fund...

I want to throw all those Baxxtds in to Indian ocean - who have misguided the villagers and made them do the protest for their personal gains...
A Tamilian with a punchtag - Mera Bharat Mahan and the wisdom to put country above region. You are an endangered species.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles