Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Everythin in india is politically motivated sir. There is no blaming her for that.
Regarding your allegation that she sets a populist tune, i 100% agree, but that is only because it was set by the previous DMK govt. As i said last time she was doing somethin good, she paid a heavy price(but i will say TN as whole said a huge price).
Regarding that negotiations, you dont know how stupid those morons were. How do expect a scientist to convince an illiterate, brain washed moron to be convinced by a Scientist. I saw that interview in makkal tv between a Congress party minister and that ----tard Leader of theirs, anythin supporting the plant would be seen as a move against them. People who were not convinced by Dr.A.P.J Abdul kalam himself to be convinced by jaya!!!?? Well unfortunately we are in india.
Put yourselves in her shoes, what will you do- And again your move should not antagonise any one and i mean any one;-);-), but at the same time you should open the nuclear reactor, without provoking a hostile reaction from media and public ??? i want an honest answer.

trackwhack

Everythin in india is politically motivated sir. There is no blaming her for that.
Regarding your allegation that she sets a populist tune, i 100% agree, but that is only because it was set by the previous DMK govt. As i said last time she was doing somethin good, she paid a heavy price(but i will say TN as whole said a huge price).
Regarding that negotiations, you dont know how stupid those morons were. How do expect a scientist to convince an illiterate, brain washed moron to be convinced by a Scientist. I saw that interview in makkal tv between a Congress party minister and that ----tard Leader of theirs, anythin supporting the plant would be seen as a move against them. People who were not convinced by Dr.A.P.J Abdul kalam himself to be convinced by jaya!!!?? Well unfortunately we are in india.
Put yourselves in her shoes, what will you do- And again your move should not antagonise any one and i mean any one;-);-), but at the same time you should open the nuclear reactor, without provoking a hostile reaction from media and public ??? i want an honest answer.
I wont beat about the bush, I will tell them that they do not understand nuclear science and how the inherent safety systems work. I would get half a dozen Tamil scientists to study the design and safety features for 2 weeks and give them the report. Then tell them that you strike is not justified and we are revoking your rights to protest. There will not be a hostile reaction from the media or public if you are open and transparent with them. Like you said, they are illetrate and dont understand. So when someone who understands tells them there is nothing to fear, then thats that. Alternatively, the land that they live on has the value of a commodity. They can choose to pack their bags and leave. I would appoint a committee to help those who want to leave with the relocation and support them by topping their deed sale value by 20% and providing moving costs of Rs 10,000.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
to godless kaffir, exactly my friend, not just TR, no one will be stupid enough for a debate on this since it is our country. The scope for instigating and introducing community politics is just too much. Anything any one says, can become a politick might mare for him, so in their right mind will want that in OUR COUNTRY. Then again if you yourself agree that even people like TR(for the reasons you obviously seem to know), what do you expect the public to be.
P.S. You do know that TR conducts that stupid show on SUN NETWORK( how many times should i tell that they are the worst manipulators around) meaning that that bastardly network owns him and that they wont want any work to be done which may favour the ruling party
TR flips more than a circus bear and he looks like one to.. One day he will support rajani another day he will insult him. He is not a stable man but he is an ok character compared to all the thugs in DMK and ADMK.

The supression and depression yo...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
1. ok sir but your packing the bags is the worst idea ever. You dont know them, they will start a new agitation that you are an Evil:-D capitalist or industrialist supporting lobbyist, who is trying to rob their land which is inherited by their ancesters(believe me that is going on there , robbing us of our lives BS ). There goes your PR, and media specially the likes of SUN network will put it in their TV until you are out of power. See what happens
2. Here is what will happen when you try to put an expert to alleviate their fear.
They will simply ask what happened to the great Japanese. Their arguement will be just this even japan was not safe. Nothing will stop the nature's destructive power and that India's tech is lower than japanese, and india will be worse affected than japan. Do you know how i know this? I actually tried convincing some idiots here and when i tried explaining safety and Kalam, this was the flat answer. Good luck convincing them out of it.

We are in a country where even educated idiots think chicken pox is a wrath of god(my own zoology teacher did it when his son had it!! Some teachin i had huh??). Now the ground reality here is that any interaction with them to pacify their stand by SCIENTISTS will be nothing different from convincing a bunch of first standard students that earth is in fact round. Even einstein cant convince them.
Now what will you do???

Indian democracy is frustrating huh:-D:-D!!?? Illiteracy is the worst evil(worse than poverty) of our country specially since it is a democracy
Mark my words sir, no matter how may teams the central and state govts appoint to clear their doubt's(if there was anything in the first place!) it will FAIL.
The only solution i see is a strong action on grounds of financial fraud by the perpetrators:).

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
TR flips more than a circus bear and he looks like one to.. One day he will support rajani another day he will insult him. He is not a stable man but he is an ok character compared to all the thugs in DMK and ADMK.

The supression and depression yo...
thousand likes mate:-DB-):-D. That bear was bitching about the sun network just months before he joined them:p. Wait i will upload a few videos:):)

Last edited by a moderator:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
You are an Indian citizen, maybe you should put some effort too.
If you have any easy & practical methods suggestions are welcome.
What have you done till now?

Relevant to the Topic.
It means such issues would have erupted in any state ruled by any party or politician. It is not a phenomenon exclusive to TN.
This could have happened when the plans are afoot, then the things can be understood? What public was doing till the plant was coming up?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Does the Centre have no responsibility towards the economy or the fiscal health of the country when it opposes further liberalisation and supports populist schemes?

If the state govt had no responsibility, KKNPP would have been abandoned a long time ago. It is only because of the state govts efforts that things have not gone out of hand.

I know in PR there are some dreamers who want the centre to take over and advocate some crap like handing over to military but in real life the situation is very different.
The state govt is being cautious and doing all it can do. Any state govt in a similar situation would have done the same thing.
Ok so it is all state government who has done the heavy lifting, interesting. So now what exactly they are doing right now?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ok so it is all state government who has done the heavy lifting, interesting. So now what exactly they are doing right now?
ok since you seem to know more about our state politics than us(???) and claim the centre(your all benevolent no corruption congress) is doing the best job possible, care to explain how that is being done precisely???

Param

What have you done till now?
Why should I? Am I the one complaining about KKNPP here?
Those who complain should also take responsibility.

This could have happened when the plans are afoot, then the things can be understood? What public was doing till the plant was coming up?
How can you be so sure that the present situation would not have been seen anywhere else?

What the pubic was doing earlier is not known to me. I don't care. I am not against KKNPP and I hope the plant is started soon.

Param

Let me check with my assistant who happens to be a bureaucrat..........:p

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
North Indians should shut the hell up when they talk about Tamil politics, they should go read more than an occasional column in a newpaper that they dont even complete. It sounds so juvinial in your understanding of TN politics.

Reactions: KS

KS

Bye bye DFI
I wont beat about the bush, I will tell them that they do not understand nuclear science and how the inherent safety systems work. I would get half a dozen Tamil scientists to study the design and safety features for 2 weeks and give them the report. Then tell them that you strike is not justified and we are revoking your rights to protest. There will not be a hostile reaction from the media or public if you are open and transparent with them. Like you said, they are illetrate and dont understand. So when someone who understands tells them there is nothing to fear, then thats that. Alternatively, the land that they live on has the value of a commodity. They can choose to pack their bags and leave. I would appoint a committee to help those who want to leave with the relocation and support them by topping their deed sale value by 20% and providing moving costs of Rs 10,000.
Good luck teaching nuclear science to fishermen or a grocery shop owner in one or two weeks.

They are religiously motivated and will not back down unless some hard steps are taken to tackle the people who are puppet masteering them from behind shadows.

And again please stop talking about TN politics and people like you know it.. It's embarrasing.

North Indians should shut the hell up when they talk about Tamil politics, they should go read more than an occasional column in a newpaper that they dont even complete. It sounds so juvinial in your understanding of TN politics.
Exactly.

I dont mind them speaking if they are atleast a little bit knowledgeable as this is a free forum and TN also is in India. But when you see people whose knowledge of TN politics doesnt extend beyond few Op-Eds in Times Now..its funny and looks foolish.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI

Somehow most Tamilians think she is beyond petty politics and does everything for the good of her people. Apologies, but she is nothing but another opportunistic politician........
And exactly that is the reason why KNPP is advantageous to her because her most important poll promise was to improve power generation, cut back on the regulated power cuts happening daily and to re-start the industries that were performing below capacity for want of power.

Why dont people atleast understand that as Tamilians who have seen many govts come and go, we atleast know who our poltiicians are and how they operate..? It would not be wise if I were to debate with a Bihari about the machinations of Lalu or Nitish because by default they know more about them than me :dude:

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
tn politics is cakewalk compared to up politics.
Correct. We just have two parties who although are corrupt atleast spend time trying to develop the economy,infra rahter than four thugs looting the state left, right and center and having a CM whose main job is to build parks ,elephant statues and herself rather than roads.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Correct. We just have two parties who although are corrupt atleast spend time trying to develop the economy,infra than four thugs looting the state left, right and center and having a CM whose main job is to build parks ,elephant statues and herself.
four is a small number.

Galaxy

Country flag
Sometime i wonder, Tamil Nadu politics is so easy.

One time, DMK+ wins 80% seats, next time AIADMK+ wins 80% seats. Either one lose very badly or win very easily. After every 5 years, they come in power and rule without any worry. No pressure on performance as they are bound to lose next time.

After every 5 years, One of the 2 Dravidian party participate in center and gets good no. of portfolio with few heavyweight. 98 - BJP + AIADMK, 99 - BJP +DMK, 2004 till date - Congress + DMK, Future may be AIADMK + BJP or DMK + Congress. No major issue of communal, governance, corruption. It's so easily interchangeable.

Compare with politics of U.P and Bihar. it's impossible for BSP to come with SP, Impossible for SP to come with BJP, Impossible for BJP to come with Congress.......So, Hung assembly, support, horse trading, Cast or religious issue....You name it, you have it.........Tamil Nadu politics is really very easy. Sorry, if it's not true.

But nevertheless, 2 Political party of T.N. are still far better than SP, BSP.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
ok since you seem to know more about our state politics than us(???) and claim the centre(your all benevolent no corruption congress) is doing the best job possible, care to explain how that is being done precisely???
Oh so your state politicians are holier the cow now? Simple blaming others

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Why should I? Am I the one complaining about KKNPP here?
Those who complain should also take responsibility.
So you are not a citizen of India, and not bothered about the situation prevailing. Then what are you doin in this thread?

How can you be so sure that the present situation would not have been seen anywhere else?

What the pubic was doing earlier is not known to me. I don't care. I am not against KKNPP and I hope the plant is started soon.
How you can be so sure that such situation will prevail?
The plant will be started sooner or later, if state politicians start thinking seriously about the welfare of the people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles