Kolkata Class Destroyers Update

ladder

Country flag
Re: Indian Navy most powerful warship to be delivered next month

What kind of logic are you following? what makes you think I admit HQ16 is no better than Shtil?

Yeah, our HQ-9 just defeat S-300M in Egypt.
Better than Chinese logic.

What makes you think it is better than Shtil? when I provided you with the link.

BTW, did you get your answer, how HQ 16 is a derivative of Shtil, isn't it.

Every one like cheap.

Last edited:

CCP

Did you enjoy the debate? You bet, you have
Of course, debate is always good.

It makes us to think, to search and to read(may be not just us).

ladder

Country flag

Of course, debate is always good.

It makes us to think, to search and to read(may be not just us).
Yeah, the little time, when you get the opportunity to use your grey cell.

=================================

On a serious note, if you are really a defense enthusiast, you need to read more, the best being, from neutral source. About how to make out capability from specification and why certain configuration of weapons and sensors are chosen and not others.

ladder

Country flag

How? Link?

Cognitive disorder boy? Link is already provided. And it makes it clear that HQ-16 is based on BUK system whose evolved variation is Shtil-1

================

Don't act too smart.

CCP

On a serious note, if you are really a defense enthusiast, you need to read more, the best being, from neutral source. About how to make out capability from specification and why certain configuration of weapons and sensors are chosen and not others.
Yes, also I think you need to read even more.

ladder

Country flag

You are the one turn Blind.
Can you see HQ-16 is VLS and Shtilis arm laughed? Also HQ-16 have much long range. Which one is more advanced should not be a question.
But you try to tell me HQ-16 is evolved from shtil since" HQ-16 is base on BUK".

Rus and US's missile tech also origin of German, anything bad?

And German tech is from Alien :rofl::rofl:

Why didn't you model your super duper HQ-16 on German V-2? but on Russian?

==================================================

I have adequately made myself clear, I am not responsible for your cognitive disease.

And as blinded you are mentally, you conveniently forgot Shtil-1 has a VLS launcher too.

http://rostechnologiesblog.wordpres...start-to-present-new-shtil-1-missile-complex/

The Shtil-1 is capable of engaging air targets at ranges of up to 50 kilometers and at altitudes of up to 15,000 meters. The system can be used to fire on 12 air targets simultaneously
=========================

My super Duper HQ-16 has a range of 50 KM. The Russians stole our VLS and missile tech.

Last edited:

CCP

And German tech is from Alien :rofl::rofl:

==================================================

I have adequately made myself clear, I am not responsible for your cognitive disease.

You are one who is suffering from cognitive disease.

ladder

Country flag

You are one who is suffering from cognitive disease.

So, now you want to say German stole your missile tech and actually V-2 is a gradual evolution of HQ-16. May be possible.

ladder

Country flag

HQ-16 VLS were equiped at less 20 Ships right now, but the Shtil VLS is on paper.

You are but just blind.....
And you are not just blind but deaf and dumb too.

CCP

So, now you want to say German stole your missile tech and actually V-2 is a gradual evolution of HQ-16. May be possible.
Yeah , if we are in 1944.

ladder

Country flag

Yeah , if we are in 1944.
And you want to say there was no HQ-16 in 1944. Shame on the technical prowess of the Middle Kingdom.

trackwhack

HQ-16 VLS were equiped at less 20 Ships right now, but the Shtil VLS is on paper.

You are not just blind.....
why wont you get the fact that china has to stop a mach 3 brahmos with sharp manoeuvring and steep dive capabilities while india has only to stop a subsonic missile on a near pre programmed path. is it not your insecurity driving the post counts on this thread?

ladder

Country flag

why wont you get the fact that china has to stop a mach 3 brahmos with sharp manoeuvring and steep dive capabilities while india has only to stop a subsonic missile on a near pre programmed path. is it not your insecurity driving the post counts on this thread?
He thinks it's SAM vs SAM in Naval warfare. Funny kid he is.

CCP

YJ-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YJ-12 (YJ is the abbreviation of Yingji, or 鹰击 in Chinese, meaning Eagle Strike) is a supersonic Chinese anti-ship missile developed in the 1990s. Partially due to the limited information available on YJ-12, it is often mistaken for another little known Chinese supersonic anti-ship cruise missile YJ-22, the Chinese equivalent of SS-N-22. Additionally, YJ-12 is also sometimes confused with YJ-91 by non-Chinese sources. YJ-12 entered service in early 2000s.

range 400KMs (Jane's)
Speed 4 mach

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

YJ-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YJ-12 (YJ is the abbreviation of Yingji, or 鹰击 in Chinese, meaning Eagle Strike) is a supersonic Chinese anti-ship missile developed in the 1990s. Partially due to the limited information available on YJ-12, it is often mistaken for another little known Chinese supersonic anti-ship cruise missile YJ-22, the Chinese equivalent of SS-N-22. Additionally, YJ-12 is also sometimes confused with YJ-91 by non-Chinese sources. YJ-12 entered service in early 2000s.

range 400KMs (Jane's)
Speed 4 mach
It's also based on German tech,v-2 missile right? All missiles are based on it right? Or based on HQ-16 the precursor for V-2 :rofl::rofl:

====================

BTW does it have the capability to scare away Pinoy fishermen?

trackwhack

oye jackuss, yj 12 is an air launched missile that chinese are now claiming to have fit into the 54d. sure. even if thats true none of your other surface combatabts are equipped with it.

CCP

It's also based on German tech,v-2 missile right? All missiles are based on it right? Or based on HQ-16 the precursor for V-2 :rofl::rofl:
This one may be base on V-1.

Global Defence

Articles