Know Your 'Rafale'

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
The Rafale gets bad reviews based on three reasons, all of which will be explained here.
1. The Rafale is highly priced.
Haan BC tumhare liye tau har cheez bad news hai jiske price high hon.

Sala low cost Chini mal ki adat Jo hai lamo

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Haan BC tumhare liye tau har cheez bad news hai jiske price high hon.

Sala low cost Chini mal ki adat Jo hai lamo
There is saying in Hindi like-lomri Angoor na kha Saki toh bahut hi khatte hain.
The same is the case with pottystan people.
Cannot afford a thing so its better to call the thing bad

FRYCRY

Country flag
Rafale purchase is a costly solution and a heavy amount would be spent in sure ratio aspect of maintenance. So, not easier and less cost-effective in terms of cost per plane during maintenance stage, which India can't afford at once on all , even after India bargained hard to get the price down to a reported 7.9 billion euros ($8.8 billion). :biggrin2:
O failed state waley zyada gyaan mat baant

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Rafale purchase is a costly solution and a heavy amount would be spent in sure ratio aspect of maintenance. So, not easier and less cost-effective in terms of cost per plane during maintenance stage, which India can't afford at once on all , even after India bargained hard to get the price down to a reported 7.9 billion euros ($8.8 billion). :biggrin2:
The price includes investment into the Indian industry and India specific upgrades.
Good things come at good price.
You needmoney to buy such things which you don't have and brain to understand the deal which you also don't have or it is filled with state sponsored LAHORI MADARSA GYAN.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Now I got to know the reason why 'beekh ka katora' always do come out in case of Pakis. Thanks yaar for enlightening me.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
@Behind Enemy Lines Its good Pakistanis are happy that we have bought such a costly useless jet. Pakistan's problem solved now do not show your insecurities.

Chinmoy

Country flag
India top recipient of US economic aid

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...t-of-US-economic-aid/articleshow/48093123.cms

Data compiled by USAID and released recently shows that India received $ 65.1 billion in economic assistance from the US in inflation-adjusted dollars in the period 1946-2012, closely followed by Israel, which received $ 65 billion.

So, that's what i was talking about and thinking how comes the recent Rafale's signed, and France knows they have US aid money so we have a deal no problem. :pound::biggrin2:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You have nailed it man.
CSa1B1BXAAAsMkm.jpg

http://howmuch.net/articles/countries-scaled-to-the-economic-aid-they-receive-from-us

$99M against $933M :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Economic properties of India:

GDP | $2.074 trillion per year (world rank: 7th) (2015 estimate)
GDP at parity | $7.983 trillion per year (world rank: 3rd) (2015 estimate)
real GDP | $2.367 trillion per year (world rank: 7th) (2015 estimate)
GDP per capita | $1582 per year per person (world rank: 184th) (2015 estimate)
GDP real growth | +7.57% per year (world rank: 15th) (2015 estimate)
Gini index | 0.339 (world rank: 54th) (2009 estimate)
consumer price inflation | +5.87% per year (world rank: 35th) (2015 estimate)

Economic properties of Pakistan:

GDP | $270 billion per year (world rank: 42nd) (2015 estimate)
GDP at parity | $952.5 billion per year (world rank: 24th) (2015 estimate)
real GDP | $217.7 billion per year (world rank: 47th) (2015 estimate)
GDP per capita | $1429 per year per person (world rank: 185th) (2015 estimate)
GDP real growth | +5.538% per year (world rank: 39th) (2015 estimate)
Gini index | 0.296 (world rank: 22nd) (2010 estimate)
consumer price inflation | +2.54% per year (world rank: 78th) (2015 estimate)

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

Man..... Please stop making a joke of yourself. Don't ever talk about economy when you have no basic idea of what is economy and what is the difference between AID and ALMS.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Can Mods take care of this troll please. The thread has gone to Pakistani culture of counting aid dollars.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Also to let your CCS guys learn about the aircraft you can send them to Egypt covertly to learn about it. Willingly they will get better at it.

WARREN SS

Country flag
As you can see, Joint military exercises of Russia with us is the first step of faith for friendship, rest be assured future arms and weapons would be discussed in the coming days including SU-35's and SAM S-400. :)
We doing such exercises with china since year have seen us buying china ka maal .Though some china weapons good Specially artillery and MBRL

Filtercoffee

Country flag
I also know the funding your country recieves is going to stop from all allied countries then you have only Turkey to fall back upon, what are you going to do then if declared a terrorist state if the US bill is passed?

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
As you can see, Joint military exercises of Russia with us is the first step of faith for friendship, rest be assured future arms and weapons would be discussed in the coming days including SU-35's and SAM S-400. :)
Just one query how are you planning to buy them?
Where is the money coming from....?

The major chunk of your defense budget goes into the salaries and paying for the already existing weaponry. You are planning to build more JF-17 Cheap and old tech only to get the advantage of greater numbers a 1960's logic.
Russians can offer you cheaper options but Not for free....Like China ....

Pulkit

Country flag
Don't you know, you stupid indian..... :fyeah:. Aaka is going to get it for sure. Then its just a matter of time like Mig21+F16=Jf17.
As your Flag tells me you are an Indian .... I do not like you calling me Stupid.

I did not read your reply further .Please refrain from using such words....

Pulkit

Country flag
It's not happening, as there are many reasons for it. If you are talking about Muslims countries than many of Muslim countries offers and support to the recent current scenario, Indonesia Offers Pakistan Defense Equipment, Turkey has also gifted some of military equipment's, recent meetings between Pakistan and Iran our Muslim brother has said to complete support regarding any situation of the time. On your second statement, it will not because they consider as strategic partner and their think tanks already said by calling this they would lose those strategic goals and terms in future. So, I think they would not do that mistake. :)
They are not gonna pass the bill is for sure as they are Americans and they will keep milking you till the time they can.
You believe that you are the beneficiary of all the funds they provide you with but in the end you will realize you are just a pawn in there game...

But They are the only super power in the world currently and yes a bill has been proposed to declare your country a terrorist Nation(I would have passed that bill if I could much earlier).

The world community has projected there point of view towards Pakistan and which is in most of the cases same....

PAKISTAN IS A TERRORIST STATE.

And I donot think Ram was talking about Muslim Countries or Muslim Umma (not sure) he was referring to your allies (gonna loose them soon) .....

Filtercoffee

Country flag
It's not religion my Pakistani 'friend'. We in India and the defence also have a large contingent of other religious practices which as you might think are not respected. Here in India we do not consider this angle. Try to think of it like a pyramid and all religions being above it like becon of hope for mankind in India.

Pulkit

Country flag
The world was calling that no Pakistan, Russia military drill or exercises would be happening, and here TODAY they have arrived and we are doing. So, as I have said this is the first step toward's friendship, you know Russia oil price is falling, and he is trying to seek a vast area of new weapons customers and I think he found a new customer which is Pakistan. Don't worry, we have enough money or we would adjust to them, it's our concern not the world.

Regarding JF-17 it's topped class multi-role fighter jet, A low-cost, single-engine multi-role fighter. JF-17 Thunder has an extensive suite of features common to modern fighters: a fly-by-wire control system, pulse-Doppler radar for detection and air to air engagement, in-flight refueling capability, a laser designator for ground attack, an advanced defensive countermeasures suite, and an ergonomic cockpit featuring a heads-up display and full-color digital displays. It continues to benefit from the breakneck pace of Chinese aerospace development, with new engines, a new electro-optical, helmet-mounted targeting system and avionics upgrades all planned for the near future.
The cancellation of Drills at the end time would have been diplomatic disaster for Russia and you just repeated what I said .They are coming there for a market not friendship.
Yes, your budget is not my concern as there is not enough funds with you and yes it is your concern and should be.

JF-17 is old Tech which 4th or 5th Gen feature it has? How many blocks have been build? At what stage it is? Is China Using them? How Many?
(Not looking for answers for these questions just pointing them).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles