Kaveri Engine

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Har mehekme ka apna fund hota hai huzoor, aap to handsome hain.
Jung se matlab rkahien ( sorry, but pun indeed intended keke)
Anyway, statue has its own importance, test bed has its own.
Janaab aap paisa Kacche ki jeb se nikale, ke khatoon ke Kasnaa se, ke Salwaar se nikalein paisa to paisa hota hei.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Janaab aap paisa Kacche ki jeb se nikale, ke khatoon ke Kasnaa se, ke Salwaar se nikalein paisa to paisa hota hei.
Mai kachha nai pehenta
Mere paas koi khatoon nai hai, jo paise apne kasnee me rakhe.
Kyuki koi khatoon nai hai to koi shalwar bhi nai hai, field Marshall saab hum hindu shalwar nai pehnte hain.
Hum to dhoti pehnete hai, mai bhi pehnta hu lekin mai kacche nai pehenta.
Isliye mere paas paise hi nai hote hain.

Sachinananda

Mujhe statue se nafrat neeh, mujhe plane aur engine se mohobbat hei.

23 saal mein HAL IJT naheen bana paya.
HTFE delay ho raha hei.
Kaveri ki testing delay ho rahee hei.
Ghatak program delay hoga.

Mujhe is se nafrat hei.
I completely agree with ur arguments
Even after few years u may add amca and tedbf to that list too
U really thing it will complete its development I am not that hopeful

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
I completely agree with ur arguments
Even after few years u may add amca and tedbf to that list too
U really thing it will complete its development I am not that hopeful
Samajh naheen aata ke flying test bed kyon naheen khareedte?
Itna mehnga naheen hei. 900 carore to chote se ghotale me chale jaate hein. 900 carore mein do purane plane, spares aur modification kara ke test bed hi bana lo.

Koi policy-maker ya retired south block wala hei kya is forum pe? Pata to chale yeh log sochte kaise hein?

Sachinananda

Samajh naheen aata ke flying test bed kyon naheen khareedte?
Itna mehnga naheen hei. 900 carore to chote se ghotale me chale jaate hein. 900 carore mein do purane plane, spares aur modification kara ke test bed hi bana lo.

Koi policy-maker ya retired south block wala hei kya is forum pe? Pata to chale yeh log sochte kaise hein?
Sorry u won't get any policy maker here
Even if they visit here once next tume thi site may not be existing as they would even bare 15 mins of our posts that the level we troll babuz

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Guys come on. Pls talk in English. I already have a hard time using google translate. Pls talk in English so we can avoid the need to use google translate.
Thats true, I do not want to be accused of imposing Urdu when even Hindi is seen threatning in many parts of our country. I will only reply in English. You see, I am a super woke Jernail!

Blademaster

Thats true, I do not want to be accused of imposing Urdu when even Hindi is seen threatning in many parts of our country. I will only reply in English. You see, I am a super woke Jernail!
It’s not that. It’s just that I don’t know Hindi or Urdu or any other language and google translate is not up to the task all the time.

Sayman Ame

Country flag
I asked the same question on Strategic front but my thread was locked because I am from Al Bakistan and I have different lovers!

Biggest expense in a Flying Test Bed is the high flying aircraft.

A brand new IL76-MD-90A costs 50 million dollar or so. 4-5 will come 200 million dollars. Make it 400 million dollars with all the spares and modifications to make them test bed.

Is 400 million dollars that big of an amount?

We spend 500 million dollars on these useless statues

Patel must be crying in afterlife!

Remember, this will get us the latest and greatest IL76-MD-90As. If you want to save money, lots of second hand planes were on sale during Pandemic. We can go for one of the variants of 747. It is also a 8 engine plane which is used in Amerikkka for engine development.

Cheapest are old 1980s airframes costing few millions. More recent ones cost more but then you get a modern plane with lot more life left.

I blame bloody Baboos of MoD. All of them deserved to be hanged on the India gate.
Won't comment on the rest, but we build statues because we are a nation of builders and a nation that has always remembered its elders. Since we can build temples no more, because sickularism, we can direct that effort towards remembering the nation's greats by erecting these. And it's not like its there a sitting duck, it's an important tourist spot which draws in revenues. Idk why this reductionist argument of "statue bad" "development only" is thrown around. Like do you even consider the economical benefits these works have? Patel ji has other reasons to cry about (including this govt's appeasement of "minorities" politics) , not this.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Won't comment on the rest, but we build statues because we are a nation of builders and a nation that has always remembered its elders. Since we can build temples no more, because sickularism, we can direct that effort towards remembering the nation's greats by erecting these. And it's not like its there a sitting duck, it's an important tourist spot which draws in revenues. Idk why this reductionist argument of "statue bad" "development only" is thrown around. Like do you even consider the economical benefits these works have? Patel ji has other reasons to cry about (including this govt's appeasement of "minorities" politics) , not this.
There is a difference between building some thing for 50 million dollars and building something for 400 million dollars. That 350 million dollars can fund a few testbeds here.

We are a nation of frugal people, we never have been a spendthrift people. We are the people who buy vehicles by their milage and not by their power unlike the west where power and size of possessions and display is a sign of virility. We are the people who believe in saving. We are the people who believe in making our resources go further. We have done it every where. We are the never say die Jugadoos or hackers. We are those who save money on luxury and pomp and spend it on education.

Outside of total stupidity of Mughals invaders who constructed monument like Taj Mahal for his personal beloved, we have never dwelled on an individual or venerated a person like this. We have always believed in the spirit and the fact that it changes body like clothes. Thats why our temples have been grand but there has not been massive statues of Chanakya or Chandragupta Morya. We are not that vain. We have never been vain. We always knew what truth needs to be celebrated.

NutCracker

Country flag
There is a difference between building some thing for 50 million dollars and building something for 400 million dollars. That 350 million dollars can fund a few testbeds here.

We are a nation of frugal people, we never have been a spendthrift people. We are the people who buy vehicles by their milage and not by their power unlike the west where power and size of possessions and display is a sign of virility. We are the people who believe in saving. We are the people who believe in making our resources go further. We have done it every where. We are the never say die Jugadoos or hackers. We are those who save money on luxury and pomp and spend it on education.

Outside of total stupidity of Mughals invaders who constructed monument like Taj Mahal for his personal beloved, we have never dwelled on an individual or venerated a person like this. We have always believed in the spirit and the fact that it changes body like clothes. Thats why our temples have been grand but there has not been massive statues of Chanakya or Chandragupta Morya. We are not that vain. We have never been vain. We always knew what truth needs to be celebrated.
Why people are always bringing up statue after all this time.
Blame center govt for lack of funds. Did Gujarat govt use center's fund to construct it ??

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Why people are always bringing up statue after all this time.
Blame center govt for lack of funds. Did Gujarat govt use center's fund to construct it ??
I have said this before too. Centre or state, its all our public money. It could have been a JV, there are many jugularies to move money for the right reason. We are very good at accounts -- if we want to make it happen.

NutCracker

Country flag
I have said this before too. Centre or state, its all our public money. It could have been a JV, there are many jugularies to move money for the right reason. We are very good at accounts -- if we want to make it happen.
You are talking as if Statue is some kind of depreciating liability.
But in reality it's an asset that generates tourist revenue and employment.

However, the Air Force was a particular laggard in spending, with only Rs 30,000 crores or 52 per cent of the allocated budget spent till 1 February.
Engine Testbed will benefit most to the IAF right..
10% of their unused budget is equal to statue of unity. Just use that instead.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
You are talking as if Statue is some kind of depreciating liability.
But in reality it's an asset that generates tourist revenue and employment.

Engine Testbed will benefit most to the IAF right..
10% of their unused budget is equal to statue of unity. Just use that instead.
Its a question of priorities. We needed a testbed since 90s to speed up our engine programs. We need it today for HTFE-25. We will need it in future too. Aircraft engines are strategic components and we will need them always so expense here makes a lot of sense. Earlier the better.

Unused CapEX last fin year could also have been a source of valuable capital needed for these strategic investment indeed but this has been a lingering requirement. If this expense had been made in 2000s, we might have been having a kaveri engine by now. If it were made in 2010s our HTFE development would have been faster. We needed this for 30 years. Russian sanction situation happened only now. Statue expense has happened in the past. Time has an impact on value of money.

This inexplicable reason of not providing proper tools for engine development is why I feel Baboos in South block are the issue here. This is why I posted it here. We may sometimes get people who know via grapevine why the hell things are the way they are.

NutCracker

Country flag
Its a question of priorities. We needed a testbed since 90s to speed up our engine programs. We need it today for HTFE-25. We will need it in future too. Aircraft engines are strategic components and we will need them always so expense here makes a lot of sense. Earlier the better.

Unused CapEX last fin year could also have been a source of valuable capital needed for these strategic investment indeed but this has been a lingering requirement. If this expense had been made in 2000s, we might have been having a kaveri engine by now. If it were made in 2010s our HTFE development would have been faster. We needed this for 30 years. Russian sanction situation happened only now.

han to ab aye line pe.. glad you diverted your gun from the statue.

You dont just buy a jet and BOOM you have everything needed to test the engine.
It needs a properly trained workforce. We will establish a testing facility once we have our scientists properly trained.

their is a reason why we keep on leasing Russian Charlie and Akulas.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles