Kashmir Union Territory, News and Discussions

SKC

Country flag
In pulwama, yet another worker was killed. Two more workers were hurt when Kashmiri terrorists threw a grenade.
KPS Gill had a policy of '1 ke badle 5' in Punjab during the insurgency days. Khalistani ek Hindu uthate the to KPS Gill uske ghar se 5 logo ko uthe leta tha.

Ab Kashmir mai bhi yahi policy karni padegi but with new no of 1 ke badle 10.

Tufail khan

Country flag
KPS Gill had a policy of '1 ke badle 5' in Punjab during the insurgency days. Khalistani ek Hindu uthate the to KPS Gill uske ghar se 5 logo ko uthe leta tha.

Ab Kashmir mai bhi yahi policy karni padegi but with new no of 1 ke badle 10.
Aeisa hota hai unofficially 😈

SKC

Country flag
Aeisa hota hai unofficially 😈
I dont see that happening in Kashmir valley. The people there have no fear of Indian forces. If it start happening for real then only the change will happen.

Tufail khan

Country flag
I dont see that happening in Kashmir valley. The people there have no fear of Indian forces. If it start happening for real then only the change will happen.
Trust me aeisa hota hai but in different context

Tufail khan

Country flag

armortec

Strat News Global hour-long doc on Kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh. Glimpse of some the ground reality and administrative challenges - respect for their efforts I'd have been happy to watch 3 1hr parts on each. Such idllyic scenary and yet... Just makes me wish even more Porkistan was annihilated then everyone could live in peace.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Strat News Global hour-long doc on Kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh. Glimpse of some the ground reality and administrative challenges - respect for their efforts I'd have been happy to watch 3 1hr parts on each. Such idllyic scenary and yet... Just makes me wish even more Porkistan was annihilated then everyone could live in peace.
We got a bigger one inside India..... No peace but peaceful for everyone

Global Defence

Articles