Kashmir Union Territory, News and Discussions

captain talion

Country flag
Watch it again. He is mentioning that the ".....no of Hindus getting killed and no of Tamilians getting killed........."
Very casually making it mainstream calling Tamils/Dravidians as separate from Hindus.
Beside that video was good ignore that part he gets abused by both right and left

Manu Bhai

Country flag
Govt need to form armed militia. No country can survive without public private ventures in today modern world whether its industry, service sector or armed forces. Armed militia can be expanded on very low cast and Indian govt. can deny any operation in outer world whenever it suits.
Start fighting like army in war rather than police men cat and mouse game. Kill the families, friends, neighbors, extremist and their sympathizers of terrorists first. They are the command control structure & supply lines.
Kashmiri extremist seems support the violence, give them over dose at the level of operation Search light in East Pakistan in 1970 by Pakistani armed forces. To terrorize the Shaitan we have to become Bigger Shaitan.
We need strong determination to bring peace in Kashmir even to k* millions and make it graveyard.

captain talion

Country flag
Govt need to form armed militia. No country can survive without public private ventures in today modern world whether its industry, service sector or armed forces. Armed militia can be expanded on very low cast and Indian govt. can deny any operation in outer world whenever it suits.
Start fighting like army in war rather than police men cat and mouse game. Kill the families, friends, neighbors, extremist and their sympathizers of terrorists first. They are the command control structure & supply lines.
Kashmiri extremist seems support the violence, give them over dose at the level of operation Search light in East Pakistan in 1970 by Pakistani armed forces. To terrorize the Shaitan we have to become Bigger Shaitan.
We need strong determination to bring peace in Kashmir even to k* millions and make it graveyard.
introduce yourself here

TopWatcher

Country flag
India will never do this. Only entry to top security Council will going to work.

Manu Bhai

Country flag
India will never do this. Only entry to top security Council will going to work.
Problem is internal. Security Council will not work otherwise USSR never balkanize.
India means ruling party. Need of the hour is Pro Hindu Relegious political party parallel to Muslim league or Brother Hood. There is political Vaccum, who ever sense this can fill the gap.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Problem is internal. Security Council will not work otherwise USSR never balkanize.
India means ruling party. Need of the hour is Pro Hindu Relegious political party parallel to Muslim league or Brother Hood. There is political Vaccum, who ever sense this can fill the gap.
Our govt started off wth a bang but petering out with a whimper. All that initial proactive muscular strategy seems to have faded away.

We are doing nothing to nip the problem in the bud in Kashmir which is eradicating Islamic radicalism. Check out the number of mosques springing up especially in border areas of Kashmir spewing Islamic and anti-India propaganda brainwashing the youth at the behest of Pak's ISI and Jamaat-e-Islami funded from the Middle East.

And needless to say, the government's pussy-footing the issue of banning the PFI which is an Islamic radical outfit morphed from the banned SIMI. This is in spite of their blatant anti-India propaganda which is a daily affair.

Shades of the Congress era! Back to the future!!

Tufail khan

Country flag
our security forces have enough experience but its the Central Govt not keen on taking any action of sort. I am missing the 2014-2019 version of NDA. They gave free reign to the forces that time.
Now it seems they have bounded the forces in view of coming election in man states.
We need to follow the policy which KPS Gill formed to control the Insurgency in Punjab in 80s. If they nab 1 person, Gill's forces will nab 5 of their people. Need to do same here.
You think that's not being implemented ?

Tufail khan

Country flag
Anantnag Encounter: Army trooper, civilian injured, operation on

Srinagar, June 03: An Army soldier and a civilian has been injured in an ongoing gunfight at Rishipora area of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Friday.

A top police officer told GNS that during intial exchange if firing one army personnel and a civilian recieved bullet wounds.

Both the injured have been shifted to nearby hospital for treatment, the officer said.

Meanwhile exchange firing was going on when this report was being filed.(GNS)

Tufail khan

Country flag
Fake news alert: Republic claims a gas cylinder explosion as a grenade blast in Kashmir's Shopian.the Police official said that the migrant labourers have been shifted to the nearby hospital for treatment.

The habitual fake news spreaders, will any action be initiated against them?

Tufail khan

Country flag
Anantnag Encounter Update:

In the initial exchange of fire, three army personnel & one civilian got injured. All the injured were immediately airlifted to 92 base hospital Srinagar for treatment & are stated to be stable. Operation going on: Kashmir Zone Police

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Great analysis by gupta ji
"Great Analaysis Gang" is inflating worth of this treacherous snake.
I swear the youth gets impressed to easily.
Lots of BJP Randwas in the comment section are like "Great analysis sir, I am BJP supporter but you have explained the issue well and I agree with you"
Gandu RW youth want validation from LW so bad they might as well suck them off.

SKC

Country flag
Lots of BJP Randwas in the comment section are like "Great analysis sir, I am BJP supporter but you have explained the issue well and I agree with you"
None of these comments are from actual party workers. These are all done by Kangludeshi Bots Farms.

captain talion

Country flag

they are bots or it cell thats why i dont see comment section under the print . Btw it's your opinion but shekhar gupta does some good analysis sometimes keeping his bias aside

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles