Kashmir files movie, its impact on the conscience of larger hindu society.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The movie has literally taken India by storm.
It's firmly on it's way to becoming one of the most successful movie ever.

Apart from obvious social impact it will have, this film just dealt a body blow to Bollywood.
Whether the body blow is a death blow is waiting to be seen but bollywood will never be the same again.

This movie has shown to India that a movie does not need top actors, huge budget and pelvic thrusting lasses to make a movie success.
The movie shifted the Overtone line for Indian film-making. Now, any director with a great script and great actors will be emboldened to make their movie and release it.
There are hundreds of real incidents of past 1000 years waiting to be told & it looks like the flood gates will open to their story telling.

RRR will release this week.
It will be another patriotic movie that will surely help nationalistic sentiments.

Here is hoping Bollywood is destroyed sooner than later.
Can't tolerate that Bhatt's pilli in RRR.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I watched it yesterday and considering the bullshit Bollywood puts up it was a welcome change. I found the movie quite gory/graphic by Indian standards. As far as the toned down violence is concerned, if you show most graphic violence but the viewer knows it's imagination then it has a little effect, but even if toned down version is shown, but if the viewer knows what is shown on screen happened in reality has another effect on the psyche. The movie has various other points worth noting other than violence. A few being-.

1. Pallavi Joshi explaining that there is a heiarchy of oppressed and all forms of oppression do not get equal attention.
2. Anupam Kher warning his son not to side with azadi gang ever. ( A warning to present youth).
3. The Kashmiri pandit Son being unaware of the reality of exodus and believing in Left narrative.
4. Role of media in suppressing facts during the time it all happened.
5. Role of mosques, peiceful neighbours turning enemies, student turning radical and killing his teacher's family.
6. Breaking of temples- In the last part of movie, when the friends return to the ancestral home, they lift up a Shivling lying in the ground and put it in the temple where the Azadi flag was put in.
7. The climax scene where the boy rediscovers the Hindu history of Kashmir from Rishi Kashyap to Shankaracharya.
8. The TV interview of reporter where he blames the Hindus being for being rich and oppressive towards Mzlmz leading to their revolt is the exact copy of what Burkha Dutt once said on TV.

My rating is 10/10
No
The Gore and Blood scenes had poor production quality, CG blood and physics doesn't have that impact on audience like the gunshot scenes in The pacific, for example

I'm of the opinion that it should be maximum Gore and Blood, hold nothing back, make the audience as uncomfortable as possible with realistic scenes with high production quality

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
The movie has literally taken India by storm.
It's firmly on it's way to becoming one of the most successful movie ever.

Apart from obvious social impact it will have, this film just dealt a body blow to Bollywood.
Whether the body blow is a death blow is waiting to be seen but bollywood will never be the same again.

This movie has shown to India that a movie does not need top actors, huge budget and pelvic thrusting lasses to make a movie success.
The movie shifted the Overtone line for Indian film-making. Now, any director with a great script and great actors will be emboldened to make their movie and release it.
There are hundreds of real incidents of past 1000 years waiting to be told & it looks like the flood gates will open to their story telling.

RRR will release this week.
It will be another patriotic movie that will surely help nationalistic sentiments.

Here is hoping Bollywood is destroyed sooner than later.
Bollywood would either get Rekt, or will be forced to make movies which the audience truly wants to see, or face popular boycotts and economic backlash

It's my dream that current Khan family dogs and Paki backed production houses in Mumbai gets bankrupt and their lapdogs start begging in the streets

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Tashkent Files was about political violence on India

Kashmir files was about street violence on India.

In next movie I think they should focus on spiritual violence on India.

Ram Mandir is heart of spirituality of Hindu national identity and unity. This heart was destroyed and converted into an unrecognisable entity. For years Hindus have to fight in every avenue to restore their spiritual center.

I think a court room type movie based on real historical evidence regarding Ram Mandir can expose systematic destruction of Hinduism from India by mainstreaming hidden facts and motives.

They could show how fake historians have turned Mugal invaders into heroes. They can even expose Bollywood's anti Hindu narrative in movies. They can show how Godhra Train Massacre was committed to stop Hindus from reclaiming their history. From Mugals, to British to Congress. Everyone kept Hindus away from their spiritual center to decouple Hindu and Indian identity as two different things.

I have seen power that Kashmir files had over the viewers. It brought a new awaking among Hindus who have watched it. It has shattered the old narrative. A movie with similar quality and dedication on history of Ram Mandir can revolutionise Hindu spiritual awakening and it can bring many urban youths back to temples. This can lead to unification of Indian population with their Dharmik past.

cereal killer

Country flag
Not a fan of Agnihotri's style... I think he is a okayish filmmaker. But his courage in making this film should be appreciated. Obviously he can't show all the gore scenes dude to censorship but he has said he is looking to make a web series. So then he can fully explain what really happened. This movie's main purpose was to show the people that genocide happened & is fairly successful on that front.
Younger generation is oblivious of the fact what happened so that was necessary. A web series will be much needed. Hopefully comes out soon.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
This is beginning of Hindus getting their social conscience back.

It should be taken forward by multiple directors and film making and not just once in years movies.

Also we need to celebrate festivals and mark such events also.

For e.g. in 28th March we can celebrate Raja Ram Singh Jaat JAYANTI

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DUG UP THE GRAVE OF JALEEL UDDIN AKBAR.

Varoon2

Country flag
Pretty powerful, compelling and disturbing movie. The gore aspect was downplayed, one expected far worse. But what was displayed was horrific enough, particularly the Nadimarg massacre. For a film with so much dialogue, it really holds you, I didn't feel bored for one minute. Very good acting by all concerned. Agnihotri cannot be accused of ignoring the different narratives, the actress who plays the 'ANU' professor is given a lot of airtime to mouth her anti-India position, but it's done, rightly of course, in such a way as to present her as one of the villains of the piece. She gets her comeuppance. The intimidation and terror the Hindus of the valley felt is really transmitted to the audience well. The most enjoyable and uplifting scene in the movie is the long speech by the main protagonist, on the history and culture of Kashmir, emphasising its Indian, Hindu and Dharmic character. In front of a hostile crowd, that gradually warms up to him. That by itself( for me) was worth the $12 admission!

A chauhan

"เค…เคนเคฟเค‚เคธเคพ เคชเคฐเคฎเฅ‹ เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเคƒ เคงเคฐเฅเคฎ เคนเคฟเค‚เคธเคพ เคคเคฅเฅˆเคต เคš: l"
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles