Kashmir files movie, its impact on the conscience of larger hindu society.

another_armchair

Country flag
From one of the replies

The Shomron (Samaria) Film Fund was founded by controversial former Minister of Culture Miri Regev (pictured). The fund distributes grants to Jewish settlers who reside in the West Bank (“Judea and Samaria”) and to productions by Israeli citizens filmed in the West Bank. The 2.5 million Palestinian residents of this occupied territory are barred from applying to the fund. Yossi Dagan, the head of the Yesha Council, which is the umbrella organization of Jewish settlements in the West Bank, was among the founders of the fund and the CEO of the fund is also the spokesperson for the Shomron (Samaria) Regional Council.

1669659138610.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Imagine some Indian nibba invited to Israeli film awards show, and he calls any Holocaust based film vulgar
maybe this is what his co-ideologists want. reaction and escalation.

i hope whatever the reaction is, it is limited to him and not expanding to israel.

Israel Consul General
===
I saw the Kashmir file and met the cast. I have a different opinion than Nadav Lapid. After his speech, I told Nadav my opinion.

shade

Country flag
maybe this is what his co-ideologists want. reaction and escalation.

i hope whatever the reaction is, it is limited to him and not expanding to israel.
If it escalates beyond him you can be sure the same Israeli ambassador will be tendering an official apology for something that is no fault of his or his Govt :truestory:.

This lub for joo is not natural similar to how the Roosi lub for most people here is a result of KGB propaganda decades back, Israeli govt won't let all their well built image in the minds of Indians be thrashed by one Leftie gandu.

In any case let the outrage flow, there are many fools on the internet and irl who worship the Israeli kikes, simping for mlecch tribes should end.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
In any case let the outrage flow, there are many fools on the internet and irl who worship the Israeli kikes, simping for mlecch tribes should end.
the above will lead to below. it will be quite a rude shock to many when they realise it.
This lub for joo is not natural similar to how the Roosi lub for most people here is a result of KGB propaganda decades back

ovalpiston

Country flag
'The Kashmir Files' is a movie to correct the history and educate Indians, we must stop caring about what others think, especially some no-name Israeli director. People need to remember that Israel has its share of liberals and yes, even antisemites. There are infact neo-nazi groups in Israel, predominantly made up of youth with Ukrainian and other eastern european background.

The liberals as usual try to super-impose what they have done or would do to their enemies as their fear of those are oppose them. Ex : If a liberal calls someone who disagrees with them as "nazis" or "fascists" is because left's own history of brutally suppressing dissent.

That said, why such individuals are not properly vetted before granting a visa i do not know.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Madarchod kikes... time a few from the right questioned the holocaust just to rile up the jewtards.
This guy isn't an average Jew. I ran few Google searches to check the kind of movies he has made. Fact is he is pro- Palestinian and against the right wing in Israel too. One of his critically acclaimed movie Ahed Knee is about a real life story of a Palestinian girl who slapped a IDF guy and got jailed in the process. He also got negative comments from the Netanyahu Govt on previous occasions. So someone who is ready to decline Jewish fight for survival isn't a surprise that he declines Pandit genocide. Problem is the monkeys sitting atop the IFFI and the Ministry who chose the guy as Jury for their film festival.

bahadur shah duffer

Country flag
Good thing this happened. Large portion of Indian netizens simp for Israel and many simp for Russia. Both are cringe and should stop
I think its not "simping". People look at history & respect them for what they are. They will also look at what happened recently & realize that not all jews are your friends.

On the other hand i dont see any masterstrokes coming out of this hindu genocide denial. Many incidents like this happened in the last 2 years & i think the clowns at the top dont even vet their selections.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Madarchod kikes... time a few from the right questioned the holocaust just to rile up the jewtards.

Image of extreme weight loss program organized by nazi Germany to fend of extreme obesity in the Jewish community. Equipped with state of the art equipment like Zyklon B sauna. Aushwiltz.

another_armchair

Country flag

Image of extreme weight loss program organized by nazi Germany to fend of extreme obesity in the Jewish community. Equipped with state of the art equipment like Zyklon B sauna. Aushwiltz.
Poles and Romas were also persecuted(genocided) but nobody talks about them as they do about Jews which isn't surprising given Jews wield enormous clout over all things global.

Then we have Poles baying for Russian blood and fighting alongside Nazis in Ukraine...lawl

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Apologising for your own citizen publically in a foreign country is a big deal. Not many countries would do this
the real test will be on how Israeli civil society responds to this, because if not addressed at source there will be another fellow from that country who will make a similar comment a decade later.

at this point in time we don't know for sure if this comment is an aberration or not, from a Israeli public point of view.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
the real test will be on how Israeli civil society responds to this, because if not addressed at source there will be another fellow from that country who will make a similar comment a decade later.

at this point in time we don't know for sure if this comment is an aberration or not, from a Israeli public point of view.
That is from lwtards.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I think its not "simping". People look at history & respect them for what they are. They will also look at what happened recently & realize that not all jews are your friends.

On the other hand i dont see any masterstrokes coming out of this hindu genocide denial. Many incidents like this happened in the last 2 years & i think the clowns at the top dont even vet their selections.
What do you call this then?

1669717573335.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't get it. How did he become IFFIGoa jury head. Who is part of IFFIGoa organizer committee that picked him.
that level of scrutiny is not possible in practical terms, even during UPA times they too got blowbacks like this once in a while.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles