Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Wow, I made one post about trying for a peaceful solution and I got so much hate. At least try to hear me out or consider my opinion. I'll list a few steps that we can apply to win over Pakistan and maybe achieve an Akhand Bharat:

1) Pakistan should not be the top priority in politics
2) Ignore Pakistan on Kashmir. Media shouldn't even refer Pakistan anywhere. Let Pakistanis know we are ignoring them
3) Achieve fast economic progress. Beat Pakistan in all types of sports as well. But compete with European countries to excel. Don't be happy by beating Pakistan.
4) Start having economic relationship with Pakistan. Make them dependent on us. This way, they will think twice before resorting to terrorism or talking about Kashmir.
5) Do not abuse their religion. Just show that we don't care what they belief or how they worship.
6) Pakistanis will only hate Indians as long as we hate them. Religion is the biggest barrier between India and Pakistan. This is the 21st century and people are finding out fallacies in all religions. Pakistanis will cling onto their religion and beliefs as long as we hate them. If we ignore and treat them just like any other people, they won't find a reason to cling on to their religion.
7) Once they start moving from religion, they and us will truly look at each other as Indians and maybe then we can become united. But we should follow these steps.

Right now, I just see hate being peddled on social media. Try to understand, they want us to hate them to justify the independence of their country. We are doing what they want us to do. Treat them as people who have just wandered on the wrong path. After we all are mature and we should take initiative.

And before replying to me with hate, I would like to say that I'm as much as an Indian like you guys. At least have a civilized debate and consider what I have said instead of just replying instinctively.
Just curious, are you from Tamil Nadu? Or southern states in general?

bhramos

Country flag
Keeping long tradition of calling political opponents, dissenters Jewish or Indian agents. Imran Khan declared Nawaz Sharif as one, called him a "security risk" and now he calls Fazlur Rehman an "Indian national".

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Wow, I made one post about trying for a peaceful solution and I got so much hate. At least try to hear me out or consider my opinion. I'll list a few steps that we can apply to win over Pakistan and maybe achieve an Akhand Bharat:

1) Pakistan should not be the top priority in politics
2) Ignore Pakistan on Kashmir. Media shouldn't even refer Pakistan anywhere. Let Pakistanis know we are ignoring them
3) Achieve fast economic progress. Beat Pakistan in all types of sports as well. But compete with European countries to excel. Don't be happy by beating Pakistan.
4) Start having economic relationship with Pakistan. Make them dependent on us. This way, they will think twice before resorting to terrorism or talking about Kashmir.
5) Do not abuse their religion. Just show that we don't care what they belief or how they worship.
6) Pakistanis will only hate Indians as long as we hate them. Religion is the biggest barrier between India and Pakistan. This is the 21st century and people are finding out fallacies in all religions. Pakistanis will cling onto their religion and beliefs as long as we hate them. If we ignore and treat them just like any other people, they won't find a reason to cling on to their religion.
7) Once they start moving from religion, they and us will truly look at each other as Indians and maybe then we can become united. But we should follow these steps.

Right now, I just see hate being peddled on social media. Try to understand, they want us to hate them to justify the independence of their country. We are doing what they want us to do. Treat them as people who have just wandered on the wrong path. After we all are mature and we should take initiative.

And before replying to me with hate, I would like to say that I'm as much as an Indian like you guys. At least have a civilized debate and consider what I have said instead of just replying instinctively.
It’s not the case that what you are saying has not been discussed here are DFI, it is the case that the actions and statements of Pakistan over the years have established that they are not inclined towards reform. Any paki political leader who intends to reform and bring peace is either eliminated or jailed or exiled. Ex: Nawaz sharif, Musharraf.

You can spend time watching debates on Paki news channels in last 5 years on India related topics and come to your own conclusion.

It doesn’t matter what we as Indians say or do, simple fact is paki deep state needs enemity with India to survive and have control over Pakiland.

Last edited:

itsme

Country flag
I know about its terrible history and I think it's more of a cult than a religion. I despise it as much as you. But we need a different approach to handle it.
Dude, you talking like this cause you consider Pakistan and its people to be rational. They are far away from it. They hate Hindus, Hinduism and Indians. Whatever you do they will still hate us cause thats the basis of Pakistan. Even if we bend over backwards to help them they will still hate us for the fact that we are Indians.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The interviewer hath dhoo ke india ko defame krne m laga hua h. :blah::blah:

Super bias agenda on Pakistani terrorists.
Lessons for rest of us should be that such interviews can be handled, provided you are prepared.

Jai shankar CNA interview and this one are a must watch for any future Indian politician who wants to attend such interviews.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I'm tired from appeasement issues. Because i never saw Muslim doing hindu appeasement.
They live on our land but they hate us the most.
They call us backward just because we tell them please don't eat this animal this is a Symbolic part of our culture. Why without the laws Muslim never understood our concerns? Why we needed a law to stop them they are living here for decades now they cannot understand our feelings? We work to promote unity they blame the majority for every problem in there life. I have serious issues with this Muslim appeasement ideology they need to adjust with us we don't need to adjust with them? This appeasement ideology just shows we are submissive.

I have never eaten a pig but as i grow up and found how Muslim love there beef then i also forcefully developed a taste of pork.
One time i met a Muslim he told me beef tastes great i told him you should also try pork i bet it will taste better.

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm tired from appeasement issues. Because i never saw Muslim doing hindu appeasement.
They live on our land but they hate us the most.
They call us backward just because we tell them please don't eat this animal this is a Symbolic part of our culture. Why without the laws Muslim never understood our concerns? Why we needed a law to stop them they are living here for decades now they cannot understand our feelings? We work to promote unity they blame the majority for every problem in there life. I have serious issues with this Muslim appeasement ideology they need to adjust with us we don't need to adjust with them? This appeasement ideology just shows we are submissive.
It's all because of the insane amount of religious indoctrination given to them from their early childhood!! You just can not compare them with any other human beings, they're completely devoid of the concept of reason or logic!! They're just like the orcs from Warhammer 40K, they've got a truly one-track mindset and simply can not be reasoned with no matter how hard one tries.
So if you ask me, there is no point in trying to be reasonable with them, let's speak to them in the language they understand the best - violence. Just start saving up now and then arm yourself with nonlethal self-defense equipment since firearms remain practically off-limits for us common folks.
I have never eaten a pig but as i grow up and found how Muslim love there beef then i also forcefully developed a taste of pork.
Well, that's all good and dandy but the thing is, they don't eat pigs not because they worship them as some godly figure or something, rather because they think it's haram. So eating pigs just to give them a one-up wouldn't have the desired effect at all I'm afraid.
One time i met a Muslim he told me beef tastes great i told him you should also try pork i bet it will taste better.
Pork does taste near-infinite times better than beef, it ain't even up for debate!!

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Well, that's all good and dandy but the thing is, they don't eat pigs not because they worship them as some godly figure or something, rather because they think it's haram. So eating pigs just to give them a one-up wouldn't have the desired effect at all I'm afrai
They don't like it they hate it . As far as I know
You will get to know that if you throw a piglet at house of evil book.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
U repeated HATE many times... Do u know where it generated?

Their so-called holy.... oops 'HATE BOOK',unless people started burning 'the book' which only preaches how to kill/rape/loot kafir we never achieve peace.

As far as avoiding,even khangress did one best thing regarding porkistan banned playing cricket with porkis & importing actors in brothelwood..these are the two things mainly connect sub-continent people. So,virtually porkis not exist for Indians.

btw Try these Taqiya techniques somewhere.
Trust me, as years go by, Muslims will start noticing the flaws of Islam and they will start leaving the religion. We are already seeing that in Iran and some parts of Middle East like Kurdistan. Even Pakistani Muslims who proudly claim that they are Muslims are also noticing it though they won't say it. Eventually, they will leave their religion but what I'm saying could accelerate the process.
Christianity will be the first Abrahamic religion that will lose its followers followed by Islam.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Indian's can be retards too...
But please feel free to love us and not hate us when we call you a delusional, napak loving libtard jackass
I know where you are going when you say that most of the people will call me delusional, libtard, etc and I expect that to be the case as most of the people here are hyper nationalists rightists. I am neither Left leaning nor too Right leaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles