Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Butthurt is Islamist/Marxist media cell is amazing, they think that they the only ones who can play it & if anyone else does it, all hell breaks loose. They are the sole arbitrators of who gets to be called whatever names or so they feel.
I think it slightly more nuanced..
Leftists know the outcome if domestic politics start interacting with non leftist ideologies across the world. Non-leftist ideologies around the world like their counter parts do not hate their own countries, unlike the left.

This stranglehold of leftists over discourse has to be broken.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hitler changed the world.
He simply did the same thing in Europe which European colonial powers were doing in india.
There is no denying to the fact that Hitler played huge role in our freedom.
He made them weak. Because of that war millions of indian troops were taken to war millions died millions died from hunger. Betrayal against brits got boosted.
Hitler is more hated in EU because he killed there people. But casuality created in india by British empire was strikingly high too.
No one denies Hitler's contribution to weakening the European powers including the Brits which no doubt helped our cause but giving the entire credit of the Indian independence to Hitler alone would be stretching the facts thinner than a fucking rubber band.

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indians hate Churchill more than Hitler.
True, as they should.That fucker was directly responsible for starving millions of us to death.
Hitler wasn't an Enemy of India
Only because we didn't share a border with them!!
why should we hate him. Only his policy against jews should be disliked.
Whole world would have praised and worshipped Hitler if he would have won the war.
Well, for one, had he actually won (which was impossible for him for the very start given the circumstances), there wouldn't be any brown folks left, almost all of our ancestors would have been exterminated to make room for the so-called 'superior Aryan' race, may be barring a few for using as slave labours.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
The kind which wishes death upon an entire community of people just because of their supposed political inclination, that kind, like that esteemed brother Samsung fella of yours. Hope you got your answer.
Shut the fuck up , we will kill every member of the community if we have to if they turn anti india.

I am a malayali yet I am willing to sacrifice the members of my community if they stand in the way of a strong and prosperous India.This is simple for me as I don't have much connection with Kerala and i see myself having a much stronger racial bond with the different races that make up india.it is also the reason I think the people of Pakistan should exterminated as i literally see them as inferior and not of my race.the decision was easy.the reason i hate Islam and Christianity is becuz it carries with it the scent of another race and hence it antithetical to my civilization.

We need an india that is like today's china where their anti national forces are near extinction.extinction is not a word i use lightly i mean it.

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Shut the fuck up ,
Your dad should have kept his hose shut off. Moving on....
we will kill every member of the community if we have to if they turn anti india.
Who's we??
I am a malayali
And you wish you were a German or perhaps a Scandinavian, right??
yet I am willing to sacrifice the members of my community if they stand in the way of a strong and prosperous India.
Hey don't let me stop yourself from that if you really feel up for it, go right ahead Mr. Monday.And please don't forget to include yourself in that extermination list of yours as well.
We need an india that is like today's china where their anti national forces are near extinction.extinction is not a word i use lightly i mean it.
Nah, I want India to be more like today's USA, I like my freedom of speech and I'll keep it, thank you. Now feel free to go fuck yourself and your cousins. Buh bye. :)

Last edited:

Brahmos_ii

Country flag
Shut the fuck up , we will kill every member of the community if we have to if they turn anti india.

I am a malayali yet I am willing to sacrifice the members of my community if they stand in the way of a strong and prosperous India.

Well said bro, will stand with you :)

Deathstar

Country flag
True, as they should.That fucker was directly responsible for starving millions of us to death.

Only because we didn't share a border with them!!

Well, for one, had he actually won (which was impossible for him for the very start given the circumstances), there wouldn't be any brown folks left, almost all of our ancestors would have been exterminated to make room for the so-called 'superior Aryan' race, may be barring a few for using as slave labours.
Precisely we had nothing to do with Hitler , he wanted to regain German lands , so your point of eliminating brown folks of India is moot. Cz of him the British were weakned and decided to leave. If u think dhoti clad Gandhi with his non violence won us freedom then u are wrong. Gandhi is good for PR and image building. Real freedom was won cz of Subhash Bose , Tilak ,Bhagat Singh et al revolutionaries and their efforts to incite nationalist feelings amongst Indians while Gandhi was busy supporting Khilafat movement which ironically even ISIS supports now

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Precisely we had nothing to do with Hitler ,
Who said we had??!!
he wanted to regain German lands ,
Yeah, and they launched the operation Barbarossa just for the shits and giggles, right??
so your point of eliminating brown folks of India is moot.
Not at all since that guy himself had made it aptly clear that his eventual goal was to conquer the entire world in order to establish a grand German Empire or Reich as they put it. You really think had they been able to defeat the allies, they would have stopped with Europe??!!NO!! They would have continued till there would be no one left but only those who he deemed fit to live in his twisted view and we Indians certainly wouldn't have made the cut, no way.
Cz of him the British were weakned and decided to leave.
That's almost literally what I said in my earlier post!! But there is only one mistake - the Brits weren't ready to leave India even after the WWII!! Why else do you think the Royal Indian Navy revolted??!!Jesus, get yourself a proper history lesson!!
If u think dhoti clad Gandhi with his non violence won us freedom then u are wrong. Gandhi is good for PR and image building.

Real freedom was won cz of Subhash Bose , Tilak ,Bhagat Singh et al revolutionaries and their efforts to incite nationalist feelings amongst Indians while Gandhi was busy supporting Khilafat movement which ironically even ISIS supports now
That was literally the point of contention between that little twat Samsung and yours truly!! So if you wanna really preach about the contribution of those folks you mentioned, then go preach it to that fucking person.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Indians hate Churchill more than Hitler. Hitler wasn't an Enemy of India , why should we hate him. Only his policy against jews should be disliked.
Whole world would have praised and worshipped Hitler if he would have won the war.
Your Comments on Hitler and Bastard Churchill is very true.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Who said we had??!!

Yeah, and they launched the operation Barbarossa just for the shits and giggles, right??

Not at all since that guy himself had made it aptly clear that his eventual goal was to conquer the entire world in order to establish a grand German Empire or Reich as they put it. You really think had they been able to defeat the allies, they would have stopped with Europe??!!NO!! They would have continued till there would be no one left but only those who he deemed fit to live in his twisted view and we Indians certainly wouldn't have made the cut, no way.

That's almost literally what I said in my earlier post!! But there is only one mistake - the Brits weren't ready to leave India even after the WWII!! Why else do you think the Royal Indian Navy revolted??!!Jesus, get yourself a proper history lesson!!

That was literally the point of contention between that little twat Samsung and yours truly!! So if you wanna really preach about the contribution of those folks you mentioned, then go preach it to that fucking person.
Indians Shouldn’t be fucking with each other. We are Brothers in Arms and Nationalists. Our hate and Anger should be directed towards our enemies not towards ourselves. The Porkis and Chinkis both love it when Indians fight each other especially during Nationalist vs Libtards fights in the comment sections of social media.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

I always said brits are 2 nd biggest enemies of ours.

They are actively running propaganda to break and create differences in our country.
Now that they dont have any hard power... the British do diplomacy by creating nuisance..The British dog is barking at a Bull's balls.. And the Indian bull is only getting bigger.. So, the dog better watch out...

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Nah, I want India to be more like today's USA, I like my freedom of speech and I'll keep it, thank you. Now feel free to go fuck yourself and your cousins. Buh bye
Freedom of speech is a pressure valve. We need it. Also, India cannot be as free as USA, because when someone's freedom of speech causes social disturbance, we have all the laws we need to give that person some nice "treatment". So, India is just about right...
And, China is more brittle than many people here think it is...

bhramos

Country flag
रियल लाइफ जोकर की फिल्म हुई रिलीज़! फिल्म में जोकर का किरदार करते नज़र आएंगे फिमरान पान,असल ज़िंदगी में भी जोकर ही हैं नाटकों में भी जोकर का अभिनय कर कमाएंगे पैसे भ,अब अर्थव्यवस्था को ऐसे ही करेंगे सुदृढ़। देश,दुनिया और मनोरंजन की बाकी ख़बरों के लिए फॉलो करें
@rajtakk
Translated from Hindi by
Real Life Joker's film released! Fimran Paan will be seen playing the Joker in the film, in real life, Joker is the only one who will earn money by acting as Joker in plays, now this way the economy will be strengthened. Follow for the rest of the country, world and entertainment news
@rajtakk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles