Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I see a plethora of reason why the DRDO CANNOT DEVELOP THAT TYPE OF ROUNDS despite the NAVIC being installed and made operational.
We would love it if you could use your motormouth to elaborate some of them subjectively or objectively and list up issues rather than throwing rhetorics of "We started in 90s" or personal attacks on members.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Waah bhaiya, they can revolve their mind for that Apple or orange but not for these piddi system. Badhiya logic hai.
Waise machhar bhi piddi hoti hai but as some very wise chap once said
:D :D
No I am not going to give you answer about game and console because you are very intelligent man, who want to share information with big people.
Somebody got triggered. lolzz. Oye hero, dimag thanda rakha karo. Arey agar mushkil ho toh baba laund deb ka birya sir pe mal lo!! :D
So not for me but for some newbies who might be coming here please present long version of it.
Ok boss. First thing first, let's discuss why I find your comparison between an IRM like A5 and a 155mm arty shell (piddi system as per you) so absurd.

First of all, the databus that goes inside an A5 has a shit ton of more room available inside it for the guidance system than it would be available inside an artillery round!!So it goes without saying that the components would have to be miniaturized by order of magnitudes of dozens and even hundred may be!!But it doesn't end here because while the miniaturization itself may be a huge hurdle by far it is the comparatively easier one to solve.

The bigger problem with converting the A5's guidance system to a 155mm arty shell lies within the vastly different g force parameters they have to be subjected to which brings us to the biggest problem, yeah, the same one which took BAE systems and Raytheon nearly two decades to solve while working in unison!!

You see my young friend, a ballistic missile does not need to subject itself to such high g forces as does an artillery shell!!Now, that brings a whole lot of challenges with it since now you not only have to make the components smaller but stronger as well so as to be able to withstand the extremely high acceleration.

And by extremely high, I really mean extremely high, as in the Order of Magnitude (acceleration) of ~152 210 m/s2, that's 15500 g's for you, I'm not kidding......... FIFTEEN-FUCKING-THOUSAND g's!! This requires extremely well-engineered and precise MEMS accelerometers (which in turn requires high precision machine tools to fabricate which by the way, aren't available in our country yet of course). And you can't really acquire these off the shelf because they don't make those as the COTS versions are barely enough to be rated at 2000 g's, the same ones which are used on-board IRBMs like A5 (yeah, they are imported which makes up part of the INS system) !! Now you get why is it nearly impossible to transition the systems for A5 to an artillery shell??
And this is not just it, along with you would also need to develop the redundant Triax, which in turn would require custom made control surfaces, an actuation mechanism, internal micro-controller circuits the whole nine yards and of course, proper g rated!!And you need to build everything from scratch...EVERY DAMN THING!!No wonder it took the whities almost two decades despite their prior experience with different types of guidance systems and near endless resources - both human and material!!

And we could not even build one for the A5, yeah, the A5 as all the critical components of the MEMs are imported.Oh and since I'm breaking your heart tonight, let's break it some more.......huh??Remember the RLG (that's abbreviation of Ring Laser Gyro) from RCI lab we love so much to brag about, guess what, the prisms that goes into them which happens to be the most critical part,are of imported origin.

And ever wondered why, despite supposedly having developed a high precision RLG based INS system that is supposedly accurate enough guide a ballistic missile warhead within 40 meters of its intended target (quite a tall claim in its own right), then how come our warships (including the new built ones) are still being fitted with Sigma 30 RLG from Safran Electronics & Defense??!!Ever stooped to question these things before getting on your optimism bus??

Remember the IIR seeker/weapon sights we can't stop yapping on about??Again, the FPAs which happen to be the eyes of the systems, are imported!!Surprise surprise!!
Well, but don't believe me, believe in whatever fairy tale that will make you sleep better at night. :)

And I do say please go through again DRDO AND PSU DISCUSSIONS.
What makes you think I haven't??

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We would love it if you could use your motormouth to elaborate some of them subjectively or objectively and list up issues rather than throwing rhetorics of "We started in 90s" or personal attacks on members.
Please show me where I committed such an abhorrent crime against the humanity. Oh and by the way, you're kinda doing the same thing to me but whatever.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa
Lot of flake but flake from 155mm......
Is it you saying coordinates are loaded at flash hider / muzzle brake ??
Yup, I remember seeing this info in a video many years back..

Anybody recall the name of the American bald guy(died of cancer recently), who used do programs on weapon systems?

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lots will still trickle in.....

Imagine if IA had a 6km LOAL type NAG with it which could go on other side of the hill . acquire the target and burst some asses...

But how long can one cry .... all DODOs must be deployed on LAC... at least there will be some increase in manpower strength..
Wouldn't be very economical though.I think using specialized mortar munitions in conjunction with surveillance drones could be just as effective at a much lower cost, don't you think??

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Remember the RLG (that's abbreviation of Ring Laser Gyro) we loved so much to brag about, guess what, the prisms that goes into which happens to be the most critical part,are of imported origin.
Please do provide the source of this information.
And then that ASAT weapon according to you is also assortment of imported systems.
And don't worry about my heart.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
dr sk salwan chairman armament research board - DRDO
Enhancement of range from 24 km (for 155 mm/39 calibre guns) to almost 48 km (for. 155 mm 1 52 .... THE FUTURE OF PRECISION-GUIDED MUNITIONS.

This what comes in description. But when open the drdo link page 404.
It looks like drdo is after development of this type of ammunition.

DRDO work is pretty nice.

And people claiming that some can never be done by india? Who knows after 10-15 years we are rocking indigenous made amo. Everything looks big from start.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Please do provide the source of this information.
Ahh... do you ask for source to Babaint for the all the OSINT weed he keeps supplying you with??
And then that ASAT weapon according to you is also assortment of imported systems.
Yep - the FPA in seeker as we lack any kind of infrastructure to develop the same in our coutry.Heck, we can't even manufacture the machine tools needed to make the components of the FPA, that's how much backwards we still are.
And don't worry about my heart.
Actually, your hypoglycemic hyperactive responses so far, do in fact, call for some worrying about your heart. Kuch lete kiu nehi Mr. Hero Heeralal??

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Scolding someone for not contributing & throwing rhetorics isn't same thing.
'Motormouth' cough cough.
You attacked a far more humble and reputed member.
If someone who likes to mouth off random bs without any basic understandings of the matter he's lecturing about is considered to be reputed around here, then I would say that's quite irksome a trend.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Actually, your hypoglycemic hyperactive response do in fact, call for some worry about your heart.Kuch lete kiu nehi Mr. Hero Heeralal??
Tum toh usi samay se paglai ho na be jab se tum udhar mine moon Mein aaye the.
Kuch jyada hi Gaali khaye ho na.
Let's continue in chit chat thread or in drdo discussions.
According to you ONLY YOUR FAVORITE COUNTRY NAME USA can do research there with there RING LASER GYROSCOPE.
DON'T YOU WILL CALL THEM STUPID.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Ahh... do you ask for source to Babaint for the host of OSINT he keeps feeding you with??
Aur kyon baba ke paas ja rahe hon maine kabhi post nahi kiya uske baare Mein.
Tumhara source CHUTIYA hai samjhe kyonki na toh apna source de rahe hon aur baba ka Naam khud hi le rahe ho.
Let's continue in DRDO DISCUSSIONS, and please do provide source of your knowledge because you said many things.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tum toh usi samay se paglai ho na be jab se tum udhar mine moon Mein Mein aaye the.
Oh, so you're that lunatic, yeah, now it's all coming back to me!!The one who played a little too much Warhammer 40K??Now I'm no longer surprised by your lack of understanding of even the rudimentary most physics
Kuch jyada hi Gaali khaye ho na..
Not that I can remember of.
Let's continue in chit chat thread or in drdo discussions.
Yeah, let's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles