Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
MEANWHILE..something has happened long before parallel to what happened in pakistan..
Remember...when Modi took over on his first term..he visited pakistan as a strategic move..
Also.

Modi ji was the first World leader to visit Mahathir in MALAYSIA when Mahathir won his election..

Well!!! I would say..someone is very very precise with their moves and calculations.

:popcorn:

sorcerer

Country flag
And then be in bed with CORBYN and LONDONISTAN sharia chudails.:hehe:
Its nice ..India has started the tourism service for pakis from the poK itself to visit the 72 whores.
Irony that gafoora hasnt subscribed for them 72 islamic organic whores despite being him full of pakistaniyat.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Excalibur round is useless when fired from dhanush, the GPS coordinates are fed at the tip of the barrel as the round exits the M777.

M777 and Excalibur are a combo..

Sorry mate but I've to call bullshit on this one.
This is straight from the Raytheon product description page - https://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/excalibur take a look.

And besides, neither the Swedes nor the Dutch have got M777 in their inventory yet both of these armies had inducted the Excals, so if your claim is indeed true, what do you think they are firing those rounds with in the absence of the M777s??

Excalibur round is useless when fired from dhanush, the GPS coordinates are fed at the tip of the barrel as the round exits the M777.
That's about the dumbest and most bizarre claim I've seen in my entire fucking life and I've seen quite a few but this one here takes the cake, by far.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Man, don't worry there must be some indigenous round in development, this is as usual the western way of doing business although I don't see a reason why DRDO CANNOT DEVELOP THAT TYPE OF ROUNDS as now we have NAVIC.

You must have heard of games that can be played in PS4 BUT NOT ON XBOX,yes exactly like those.
And this is precisely why I urge people to refrain from running their mouths about matters they don't posses the slightest fucking idea, @ezsasa .

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
And this is precisely why I urge people to refrain from running their mouths about matters they don't posses the slightest fucking idea, @ezsasa .
Please enlighten me then.:biggrin2:
What was wrong about it?
Also to tell you please read whatever I post clearly.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Man, don't worry there must be some indigenous round in development,
I only wish I could share your optimism.
this is as usual the western way of doing business
Wrong assumption emanating from a faulty info.
although I don't see a reason why DRDO CANNOT DEVELOP THAT TYPE OF ROUNDS as now we have NAVIC.
I see a plethora of reason why the DRDO CANNOT DEVELOP THAT TYPE OF ROUNDS despite the NAVIC being installed and made operational.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
MEANWHILE..something has happened long before parallel to what happened in pakistan..
Remember...when Modi took over on his first term..he visited pakistan as a strategic move..
Also.

Modi ji was the first World leader to visit Mahathir in MALAYSIA when Mahathir won his election..

Well!!! I would say..someone is very very precise with their moves and calculations.

:popcorn:
Its obvious isn't it?
Modiji follows "Saam Daam Dand Bhed" as a foreign policy. Its astounding that none of our past leaders (right from Ashoka to Vajpayee) managed to follow this properly.

Porkis have been moved to the "Bhed" stage since 2016.

Turkey and Malaysia have just been upgraded from "Daam" to "Dand" stage.

China is in the "Daam" stage.

Qatar, Canada and UK are still in the "Saam" stage. Though the UK is pushing hard for an upgrade... :biggrin2:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Please enlighten me then.:biggrin2:
What was wrong about it?
Also to tell you please read whatever I post clearly.
Actually, that little rant wasn't directed towards you but rather towards @ezsasa .And as for your so called mistake, please take a look at my reply to @ezsasa, you'll know.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I only wish I could share your optimism.

Wrong assumption emanating from a faulty info.

I see a plethora of reason why the DRDO CANNOT DEVELOP THAT TYPE OF ROUNDS even with the NAVIC been installed and made operational.
Yes they can develop PINAKA accurate versions of rockets (see in old PSU AND DRDO discussion) but not for ATAGS AND DHANUSH.
Yes,some submarine reactor technology may be required.
DRDO CAN DEVELOP BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY DEVELOP as there are no other organizations like it in India.
Regarding, Excalibur round can't be used on dhanush and atags PLEASE I SAY AGAIN READ MY POST.

sorcerer

Country flag
Its obvious isn't it?
Modiji follows "Saam Daam Dand Bhed" as a foreign policy. Its astounding that none of our past leaders (right from Ashoka to Vajpayee) managed to follow this properly.

Porkis have been moved to the "Bhed" stage since 2016.

Turkey and Malaysia have just been upgraded from "Daam" to "Dand" stage.

China is in the "Daam" stage.

Qatar, Canada and UK are still in the "Saam" stage. Though the UK is pushing hard for an upgrade... :biggrin2:
absolutely!!!!!
you is right

interesting developments in ..some media in Malaysia has gone the paki news media way..

Mahathir says....no official communication has taken place..and deal with diplomatically
but.
Indian companies are already switching to Indonesia for produce.
GoI be like :popcorn:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes they can develop PINAKA accurate versions of rockets (see in old PSU AND DRDO discussion)
Yeah, by fitting the rockets with that Trajectory Correction System (or whatever it was called) from IMI but that project is dead in the water now, all thanks to our lord Anthony. All the indigenous efforts to develop one such system have met with sub-par results so far, hence no news regarding Pinaka Mk2 for the time being.
but not for ATAGS AND DHANUSH.
Only if things were that simple. Just to put this into perspective, it took the combined effort of the Brits and the Yanks for 15 fucking years before they could finally perfect the guidance mechanism and you think we can do it on our own!!Like I said, I only wish I could share your optimism (and that of many other members of this forum).
DRDO CAN DEVELOP BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY DEVELOP as there are no other organizations like it in India.
Quite literally doesn't make any semblance of the word sense but oh well.
Regarding, Excalibur round can't be used on dhanush and atags PLEASE I SAY AGAIN READ MY POST.
You said something about software compatibility issues regarding different gaming consoles, I saw it, I got the analogy and it was way off the mark.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Yeah, by the fitting the rockets with that Trajectory Correction System (or whatever it was called) from IMI but that project is dead in the water now, all thanks to our lord Anthony.

Only if things were that simple. Just to put this into perspective, it took the combined effort of the Brits and the Yanks for 15 fucking years before they could finally perfect the guidance mechanism and you think we can do it on our own!!Like I said, I only wish I could share your optimism (and that of many other members of this forum).

Quite literally doesn't make any semblance of the word sense but oh well.

You said something about software compatibility issues regarding different gaming consoles, I saw it, I got the analogy and it was way off the mark.
Nah, it was not off the mark and it took the same yanks and brits many years to develop a perfect air to air missile.
Here we developed astra missile and please give me the timeline for it's development.
And IAF GUYS ARE SAYING IT IS GOOD.
So, what make you think that we can't develop Excalibur type of rounds.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nah, it was not off the mark
I disagree but whatever floats your boat, mate.
and it took the same yanks and brits many years to develop a perfect air to air missile.
Here we developed astra missile and please give me the timeline for it's development.
The preliminary R&D works had started way back in the early 90s if I remember correct, so it took us nearly 3 decades to field this AAM, that's hardly what can be termed as a speedy development, at least as far as I'm concerned.
And IAF GUYS ARE SAYING IT IS GOOD.
Irrelevant.
So, what make you think that we can't develop Excalibur type of rounds.
Ummm....let me see, oh yeah, the very fact that we couldn't yet manage to perfect a TCS alternative for an MBRL rocket after putting so many years of R&D efforts, which is a lot easier job than developing the same for a tube artillery round!! This was the short version by the way, now, do you wanna hear the longer one??

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I disagree but whatever floats your boat, mate.

The preliminary R&D works had started way back in the early 90s if I remember correct, so it it took us nearly 3 decades to field this AAM, that's hardly what can be termed as a speedy development, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Irrelevant.

Ummm....let me see, oh yeah, the very fact that we couldn't yet manage to perfect a TCS alternative after so many years of R&D for an MBRL rocket, which is a lot easier job than developing one for a tube artillery round.This was the short version, now, do you want to hear the longer one??
Of course Why not?
And why IAF saying is irrelevant?
Or are you saying guidance for this system is more difficult than agni-5 guidance system.
MANY THINGS STARTED IN 90s and RIGHT NOW ARE COMING INTO system.
That does not mean it will take another thirty years for Excalibur type munitions.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Of course Why not?
Yeah.By the way, what exactly were you getting at with that gaming console analogy back there??May I ask you to amplify that statement in case you don't mind of course.
And why IAF saying is irrelevant?
Simple, because the quality of the systems isn't the matter of discussion right now.
Or are you saying guidance for this system is more difficult than agni-5 guidance system.
Apples to oranges really.I'm pretty amazed that a guy could make such a comparison, really!!Now I ask you again, do you want the longer version??
MANY THINGS STARTED IN 90s and RIGHT NOW ARE COMING INTO system.
Like I keep mentioning how I wish that I could share your optimism.
That does not mean it will take another thirty years for Excalibur type munitions.
Wait and watch, just don't hold your breath, seriously, don't. By the way, does LCH/LUH ring any bells??

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Apples to oranges really.I'm pretty amazed that a guy could make such a comparison
Waah bhaiya, they can revolve their mind for that Apple or orange but not for these piddi system.
Badhiya logic hai.
No I am not going to give you answer about game and console because you are very intelligent man, who want to share information with big people.
So you can easily analyze that.
So, not for me but for some newbies who might be coming here please present long version of it.
And I do say please go through again DRDO AND PSU DISCUSSIONS.
And I will not hold my breath okay if you want to continue come in DRDO AND PSU discussions.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Waah bhaiya, they can revolve their mind for that Apple or orange but not for these piddi system.
Badhiya logic hai.
No I am not going to give you answer about game and console because you are very intelligent man, who want to share information with big people.
So you can easily analyze that.
So, not for me but for some newbies who might be coming here please present long version of it.
And I do say please go through again DRDO AND PSU DISCUSSIONS.
And I will not hold my breath okay if you want to continue come in DRDO AND PSU discussions.
Kuch pata na ho chup rehna behtar hota hai...

VCOAS has openly declared "give us anything and IA will take it" ...
Now all these "general and foreign mal" guys are running for cover. They do not have no DODOs to give,,,, desi excal banayenge.... chale aye:pound::pound:

Army is asking the OFB to supply whatever they make but for last ten years the OFV is still in Raul Gandhi mode..... denial... hartal and dharana...

Ha Ha Ha .... Well done VCOAS..... these indigenous scums are thoroughly exposed..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Yeah.By the way, what exactly were you getting at with that gaming console analogy back there??May I ask you to amplify that statement in case you don't mind of course.

Simple, because the quality of the systems isn't the matter of discussion right now.

Apples to oranges really.I'm pretty amazed that a guy could make such a comparison, really!!Now I ask you again, do you want the longer version??

Like I keep mentioning how I wish that I could share your optimism.

Wait and watch, just don't hold your breath, seriously, don't. By the way, does LCH/LUH ring any bells??

Ha Ha Ha ... that hero has reacted in natural way...

He has made you a Bhaiye ......

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Ha Ha Ha ... that hero has reacted in natural way...

He has made you a Bhaiye ......
Aagaye bhudhe tumhari hi jaroorat thi.
IMPORT ka laal aagaya.:biggrin2:
You are a troller.
Where is your ATHOOOOOS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles