Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@ezsasa
Lot of flake but flake from 155mm......
Is it you saying coordinates are loaded at flash hider / muzzle brake ??

sorcerer

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
#BigBreaking As per local sources,Hizbul Mujahidin Commander Shamsher Mohammad Khan also killed in Indian Army Artillery strikes across LoC in NeelumValley of PoK. He was leading a group of 40 terrorists ready to infiltrate in Kashmir.He was in same terrorist camp,destroyed by IA

well!!! Thats some good ground int.

ladder

Country flag
This guy is a double talking terrorist supporter he probably gave the ok for the protest. Remember he let these Muslim savages attack innocent families last time.
Sadick just washing his hands off the protest the paki pigs must have planned...
Thats the usual official statement...aint it?
Anybody living in Londonistan please courier a few cheap cleaning supplies like cleaning solution, gloves and scrubber etc, to that Sadik's office with a note that if his pukies, puke this time on our HC building, he better come down personally to clean it.

ataru09

Country flag
Excalibur round is useless when fired from dhanush, the GPS coordinates are fed at the tip of the barrel as the round exits the M777.

M777 and Excalibur are a combo..
Yes they can develop PINAKA accurate versions of rockets (see in old PSU AND DRDO discussion) but not for ATAGS AND DHANUSH.
Yes,some submarine reactor technology may be required.
DRDO CAN DEVELOP BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY DEVELOP as there are no other organizations like it in India.
Regarding, Excalibur round can't be used on dhanush and atags PLEASE I SAY AGAIN READ MY POST.

Unfortunately adding guidance systems to an artillery shell being fired at 1000s of "g"s is hard. Much harder than adding one to a missile system. I don't know the current state of art in Indian labs but it would not surprise me if we are far from seeing an indigenous version.

That's not to say we won't be able to tackle it.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Defence Minister Shri @rajnathsingh will visit LoC tomorrow along with Army Chief,Airforce Chief & Navy Chief. Today an important meeting done where all 3 Chiefs were present along with NSA & Defence Minister.The situation was discussed after artillery strikes by the IA in PoK.

I so hope it's for an escalation. FTFA is done, so is the Xi Ping Pong visit. What are we waiting for?

sorcerer

Country flag
Anybody living in Londonistan please courier few cheap cleaning supplies like cleaning solution, gloves and scrubber etc, to that Sadik's office with a note that if his pukies, puke this time on our HC building, he better come down personally to clean it.
This is where I like the Russians..
They prefer a to host polonium tea party in such cases

ladder

Country flag
Defence Minister Shri @rajnathsingh will visit LoC tomorrow along with Army Chief,Airforce Chief & Navy Chief. Today an important meeting done where all 3 Chiefs were present along with NSA & Defence Minister.The situation was discussed after artillery strikes by the IA in PoK.

Overkill..................................................

sorcerer

Country flag
Anybody living in Londonistan please courier few cheap cleaning supplies like cleaning solution, gloves and scrubber etc, to that Sadik's office with a note that if his pukies, puke this time on our HC building, he better come down personally to clean it.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Unfortunately adding guidance systems to an artillery shell being fired at 1000s of "g"s is hard. Much harder than adding one to a missile system. I don't know the current state of art in Indian labs but it would not surprise me if we are far from seeing an indigenous version.

That's not to say we won't be able to tackle it.
Yes I know that but guy is saying it will take many significant years to develop it.
I don't agree with this point of his.

sorcerer

Country flag
Overkill..................................................
Hmmm....looks like post restoring the Communication channels in J&K, pakistan is back to their usual antics..before the winter sets in..
The scramble for infiltration from the paki side is understood.
If we can lock it down for another couple of months...keepin the pakis at bay.the swamp can be completely drained..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
#BigBreaking As per local sources,Hizbul Mujahidin Commander Shamsher Mohammad Khan also killed in Indian Army Artillery strikes across LoC in NeelumValley of PoK. He was leading a group of 40 terrorists ready to infiltrate in Kashmir.He was in same terrorist camp,destroyed by IA

well!!! Thats some good ground int.
Lots will still trickle in.....

Imagine if IA had a 6km LOAL type NAG with it which could go on other side of the hill . acquire the target and burst some asses...

But how long can one cry .... all DODOs must be deployed on LAC... at least there will be some increase in manpower strength..

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
We are really pacified and diluted by secularism for 60 years. When we look at our history in a neutral way, we realise we have lots of badass DNA in us hidden somewhere waiting to be unleashed. Pakis are the ones who will be at the receciving end.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sorry mate but I've to call bullshit on this one.
This is straight from the Raytheon product description page - https://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/excalibur take a look.

And besides, neither the Swedes nor the Dutch have got M777 in their inventory yet both of these armies had inducted the Excals, so if your claim is indeed true, what do you think they are firing those rounds with in the absence of the M777s??

That's about the dumbest and most bizarre claim I've seen in my entire fucking life and I've seen quite a few but this one here takes the cake, by far.

If I was somebody else I would have started a tirade and taken this thread down the drain.

Since I am me and not some one else, I am going to maintain civility in my answers.

My disgust is reserved only for pakis and commies, and no one else.

You could have simply asked to clarify without foul language.

I would argue in the context of this thread, my response was accurate.

1) Excalibur cannot be fully utilised by any other arty in IA inventory. What nords do with it is none of this thread’s concern.

2) it is “useless” because why waste a guided round as a regular round from non-M777 in inventory.

3) M-777 Excalibur ARE a combo as far as IA is concerned.

I trust this clarifies a few things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles