Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ataru09

Country flag
Yes many countries have invested in spreading propaganda. Though none of them have an anonymous twitter account for them doing it

You have got to be shitting me. Every single country worth its salt has faceless accounts spreading propaganda.

Not a troll account which spreads rumours.
Propaganda includes rumor mongering and misinformation. At least check its definition before talking out of your ass.

ataru09

Country flag
His tweets are read more by indians compared to pakistanis. This forum is proof of this. If he is confusing someone, its Indians
And your response is to try to run him down rather than letting him just be? Yeah that will get him more paki views.

sorcerer

Country flag
Studying more deeply ~ Pak's Gold reserve is at all time low ~ China 30 bl $ CPEC loan Interest will start frm june 2020 ~6 bl IMF loan matures in 2020 ~ 5+1+1=7 bl $ penalty ~ 6 bl $ Loan repayment of Saudis ,UAE & others is in 2020 If #FATF & 50% of this happens 'P' is Gone

MEGHDOOT

⚔
2.0 added,

https://twitter.com/meghdootindia/status/1172938720267268096

Defcon 1

Country flag
One of them is an official handle. Seriously do I have to point it out?
But behaviour is same. As has been said by me before
You have got to be shitting me. Every single country worth its salt has faceless accounts spreading propaganda.

Propaganda includes rumor mongering and misinformation. At least check its definition before talking out of your ass.
Dude didn't you read where I said baba is just a part of the solution. Problem os not thst baba exists. Problem is that only he exists. There is no PR wing, no columnists in foreign countries, no journalists on our payroll. All those are way more impactful than troll twitter accounts, which has its highest number of users in India, not outside.

Defcon 1

Country flag
And your response is to try to run him down rather than letting him just be? Yeah that will get him more paki views.
I have no intention of running anyone down. This discussion started when I questioned the lack of basic sense shown by another member. Many others like you interpreted it as an attack on your favorite baba and started running down me. Discussion has shifted to baba instead of the original point and hence I am giving my views on baba. That's fine by me but please don't present this as I am trying to run someone down. You guys are responsible for it, not me.

ataru09

Country flag
But behaviour is same. As has been said by me before

So what? Doesn't job designation matter? We should stop using baba because Gafoora acts like baba too and some people like it? Why is your ass on fire mate? Let him/her/them do their job. No one is asking you to believe them.

Dude didn't you read where I said baba is just a part of the
If you believe him to be a part of the solution why are you even whining about him in the first place? Just let him be.

Jameson Emoni

Absolutely not! (Guess i'll repeat the same thing again)
But is it worth making India vulnerable?...which it will be, guaranteed. No matter the few dissidents screaming in favour of India. Hell, I have read articles with interviews of POK dwellers saying they sheltered jihadis before their journey into Indian Kashmir out of duty to Islam. That's how the majority of them are, & that's the truth. You can't just wish it away!

Lakhs of muslims staunchly loyal to Pakistan within our borders!!! No doubt Pakistan also be able to insert thousands of agents and sleeper cells... You're gonna have our country risk that in the hopes that they maybe might dislike Pakistan?? Even if they do, enough to be share a country with Kaffirs?? NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.

Is it worth stabbing yourself in the gut to see your rivals bleed?
Nigga please ... stop wasting the bandwidth ...

This is how we gonna roll:

1. POK
2. Sindh
3. Sikh holy sites
4. Baluchistan
5. Pshtun areas

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
nope...not during winter....they know that china wont be in position to help them if war breaks out during winter....may be after unga meet....
India is a decision maker here right now when to start it. We are just looking for excuse to start it and Pakistan will help us during winter for sure. :biggrin2:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Nigga please ... stop wasting the bandwidth ...

This is how we gonna roll:

1. POK
2. Sindh
3. Sikh holy sites
4. Baluchistan
5. Pshtun areas
Of course! Indians have rolled in suicidal & retarded way before.
But is that based on logic?... Do you deny any of what I said to be facts?

Wasn't Pakistan planning to have POK people from other side of the LOC, to hold a rally & march into Indian side with Kashmiri flags? If you want those people within our borders are so bad, then might as well let them come in now only. If you open a gate & frisk everyone as they enter India, then they can't bring arms! Maybe check a domicile certificate...

Even better, why don't you go to PDF? Ask the ones that live in "Azad Kashmir" & Gilgit-Baltistan exactly what they'd do if India took those places!

Last edited:

Why so serious?

Country flag
Imran Khan go back: Massive protests humiliate Pakistan PM in POK
Zee Media Bureau Sep 14, 2019, 17:27 PM IST,

• Hundreds of people in Muzzafarabad chanted `Imran Khan go back` as they showed just what they thought of the Pakistan PM`s false claims and sympathies.

He claims to be a well-wisher of Kashmiri people but Imran Khan's false wishes cut no ice with the people of Pakistan-Occupied-Kashmir (POK) with hundreds shouting slogans against him during his recent visit to the region.

Imran was in Muzzafarabad on Friday where he tried to rally up the support of locals against the Indian government. He appealed to the people in POK to stand up for the rights of people in Jammu and Kashmir. Continuing to peddle falsehoods, the Pakistan PM claimed that India is oppressing locals in Jammu and Kashmir and that it is his government that will raise the issue at every forum. Instead of the cheers he had hoped for his lies, hundreds of people began chanting slogans which revealed their opinion of him. "Imran Khan go back," they yelled in unison. (Also watch: Five proofs that Pakistan is losing control of POK)

The chants of people in POK revealed their real sentiments, especially because they have time and again protested against Islamabad. While Pakistan has made false allegations galore about supposed human rights' abuse in Jammu and Kashmir, people in POK have come out repeatedly - and in dozens - to protest against what they say is discrimination by Islamabad. The Pakistani Army has also been accused of committing atrocities here. (Watch: DNA analysis of POK's demand for independence)

Locals in POK have also accused Pakistan of waging a water war against them and say that water from the region is being taken away to supply major cities of the country. (Full report here)

In April of 2019, the Pakistani Army had resorted to force to subdue a protest in POK which had left many injured. (Full report here)

Indian intelligence agencies recently reported that Pakistan has reactivated a number of terror launch pads in POK which also exposes Islamabad's nefarious priorities. (Full report here)

In the light of such developments, Imran's call for 'Kashmir Solidarity' clearly lies in shambles and betrays his false sense of concern for the people here.

Defcon 1

Country flag
So what? Doesn't job designation matter? We should stop using baba because Gafoora acts like baba too and some people like it? Why is your ass on fire mate? Let him/her/them do their job. No one is asking you to believe them.

If you believe him to be a part of the solution why are you even whining about him in the first place? Just let him be.
You guys are the one who is whining. You started to quote me. You want me to shutup. But your big mouth should remain open.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
100% the Yemeni bombing of Aramco facilities has an ISI footprint. It's their way of dissuading the investment into RIL and bullet-proofing it.

ISI is also telling the Saudis that it's not happy about the recent deportation of over 40,000 porkis, and hundreds of porki quacks practicing medicine there, and the Saudi indifference to India's Kashmir move.

I hope the Saudis are smart enough to figure this out.

Yemeni drones hitting Aramco facilities close to Dammam? Give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles