India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
The horrifying thought of these pigs using NVGs and causing havoc to our poorly equipped troops, just like those entire paki troops being finished off last year during their base attack sends shivers.... hope there is at least 1 person keeping watch of this. these days thermals/optics are being mass produced by aliexpress companies
Last year that was how these guys were escaping cordons set up by us hiding whole day and using thermals at night to navigate these guys have used this tactics alot to escape

Austin316

Country flag
TRF terrorists claim responsibility of a grenade attack on Indian forces in Bandipora.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Meeting for what, telling commanders to do something. Woh to waise bhi kar rahe hai.

Just an eyewash
High-intensity ops sanctioned without crossing the border. You will see some troops inductions and more PARA SF teams combing through the jungle and getting pathetically ambused. More CRPF will be pushed for safety of Amarnath Yatra.

That's it.

skunk works

Country flag
If i use all my mental gymnastics
maybe some clandestine ops is going on in afg , and the C17s are working as their C&C center.

I know for sure that this method is used but idk what they have left to do in afg or neighborhood .
Maybe residual AQ leadership or ISIS-K, but it would have to be something big to have an operation this visible.

Austin316

Country flag
High-intensity ops sanctioned without crossing the border. You will see some troops inductions and more PARA SF teams combing through the jungle and getting pathetically ambused. More CRPF will be pushed for safety of Amarnath Yatra.

That's it.
yesterday morning our UAV was airborone on the northern sector flight pattern from Kupwara reached till Kel border, i suspected another batch of terrorists trying to infiltrate from the northern side, our forces already had the inputs early yesterday.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I always think why we making big missiles, submarine, defense machines. Anyhow we not going to use it. We should ask government why they wasting our tax.
when your fellow flamebaiters are banned, shouldn't out yourself. will stick out like a sore thumb.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ministry of Home Affairs has handed over the Jammu and Kashmir's Reasi terror attack case to the National Investigation Agency. The terror attack on a bus carrying pilgrims occurred on June 9 evening. The bus carrying pilgrims fell into a gorge after the terrorist attack in Reasi district in Jammu and Kashmir, leaving at least nine persons dead and 33 others injured: Officials

The National Investigation Agency took over the Reasi terror attack case from Jammu and Kashmir Police on June 15 and filed a fresh First Information Report following Ministry of Home Affairs orders.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles