Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Kashmiri Bluff has been called to the naught. I would rather call that as Kashmiri Blackmail.

Nehru and Seikh Abdullaha bluffed and blackmailed Mharaj Hari Singh.
Then Seikh Abdullha blackmailed Nehru into Article 370.
The He further blaimailed India into article 35A.
Then all Successive Kashmiri politicians have been blackmailing India by raising slogans of "Azadi" graduating to "kashmir Banega Pakistan"...
Kashmiris also blackmailed Pakistanis and lured them into killing zones five times.

In this business of being between two nations the once upon, not very far back/ coolie class Kashmiris have become comfortable if not rich. Terrorism had become the mainstay of their continued political and economic advantage.

One thing is certain that Kashmiris do not want to be Pakistani. For them India was always India and Pakistan was Paar - India se aaya hai ... Paar se ayaa hai... However they fully know how much they will be raped once they become part of Pakistan. In the history too, they were seldom part of that Paar....

If it come to a choice, they will remain with India rather than be part of Pakistan.

The only thing now is that their bluff has been called off. They know that if they wish to preserve little ramanant of Kashmiriyat they have to part of India.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I ma from that town , its in shambles , CM visited after 4-5 days , local MLA was busy in his PR stunts and used relief boat roaming around instead of using it to rescue people , many ministers were filmed taking selfies
Only after NDRF and Army ,NAVY people came ,,rescue ops started taking pace
State administrations crisis management is absolute pathetic , no pre emptive measures like informing people , stashing supplies , rescue equipments.
Local NGOs and people helped more than the state government could. Local politicians were more concerned of state elections due in November than rescue
Leaving politicians aside...

How will local state administration come, if their own houses in the area are submerged?

More over state administration’s work starts after water recedes and roads open up.

And let’s not forget, military comes in only on request by state administration. And their bills for this deployment are paid by state administration in case of Maharashtra.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
I can't post on Twitter anymore!! WTF? Looks like Gafoora has got me banned seeing the bashing he regularly gets from me!! Lol!

Anyone here can help me out here? I desperately need to keep screwing that ass! Gives me a high! :daru:
Even I am banned. My 10 year old account is gone because I asked all Pakistanis to be shot. Did I say anything wrong?

Deathstar

Country flag

How will local state administration come, if their own houses in the area are submerged?

More over state administration’s work starts after water recedes and roads open up.

And let’s not forget, military comes in only on request by state administration. And their bills for this deployment are paid by state administration in case of Maharashtra.
No state governments work should start before the crisis hits i.e they should atleast do a possible prediction of the disaster and be ready for it. If government would have informed people about rising levels of water , people could have moved beforehand instead of rescuing them afterwards. They should have kept all disaster management teams on deployment ready rather than waiting for them once disaster hits . Supplies like food , clothing , water , life jackets , boats etc etc should have kept ready. There should have been continuous relaying of info about water released from the dam , it takes atleast a day for the water to reach my town. Crisis management needs a massive overhaul in our country

Janardan Shukla

Nehru finds akin to u.. dothead.. why don't u make urself a 9 yr old army to support ur verbose.. nd launch an offensive.. POK is integral part of india.. nd always will be.. however to get it.. disintegrate nd dismember porkistan .. so POK automatically falls in our lap.. why do u wnt to risk the lives of our soldiers for a goal which we can achieve by strategic planning.. thank god we don't have dunderheads like u near modi-shah-doval..
Couldn't you comprehend the immense economic benefits of getting back the trade route from Afghanistan. As far as urgency is concerned then it is crystal clear to all of us that we have to make a move before the signing of Afghan peace accord. A Taliban government in Afghanistan will result in much more loss of life in long run on our side in comparison to immediate war.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No state governments work should start before the crisis hits i.e they should atleast do a possible prediction of the disaster and be ready for it. If government would have informed people about rising levels of water , people could have moved beforehand instead of rescuing them afterwards. They should have kept all disaster management teams on deployment ready rather than waiting for them once disaster hits . Supplies like food , clothing , water , life jackets , boats etc etc should have kept ready. There should have been continuous relaying of info about water released from the dam , it takes atleast a day for the water to reach my town. Crisis management needs a massive overhaul in our country
No disagreement with you last sentence, we are still learning...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

and military comes by air ...... Unche akash men rahata ...:pound:

Frontrunner

Country flag
Couldn't you comprehend the immense economic benefits of getting back the trade route from Afghanistan. As far as urgency is concerned then it is crystal clear to all of us that we have to make a move before the signing of Afghan peace accord. A Taliban government in Afghanistan will result in much more loss of life in long run on our side in comparison to immediate war.
Care to explain... what's the real qauntative value of immense economic benefit u find enticing??.. here people want to do mumbo jumbo on POK.. where china has it's 50 billion dollars investment at stake... Nd yeah we can fight china nd pak at the same time while flying relics of 70's era.. where airforce is in state of quagmire while it's sqaundron strengths mitigates to an alarming level.. this is what pork will want us to do.. involve china as a party in Kashmir.. let sanity prevails.. we shall focus on disintegrating pakistan first.. when we achieve it pok will be there to be taking as low hanging fruit.. it won't be done in a haste.. i believe we have more competent strategist at helm than us random internet keyboard warrior.. this is an era of 5th generation warfare..not like suddenly we launch an offensive in pok..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Crisis management needs a massive overhaul in our country
Post Kargil Committee Report the MHA was quick to create a Division for Disaster Management within MHA with many additional Secretary, ADH, DDG, DIG and what not posts. Crores of budgets but no significant force and resources (well army hai na)... 20 years have passed...

Naukarshahi has strange ways ... photo ops is the only priority. May be a few awards too.

Deathstar

Country flag
Post Kargil Committee Report the MHA was quick to create a Division for Disaster Management within MHA with many additional Secretary, ADH, DDG, DIG and what not posts. Crores of budgets but no significant force and resources (well army hai na)... 20 years have passed...

Naukarshahi has strange ways ... photo ops is the only priority. May be a few awards too.
True whats the use of these people if only u have to call Army and Navy guys to do rescue ops instead create a disaster management division of army , airforce and navy and disband these civilian forces

Janardan Shukla

Care to explain... what's the real qauntative value of immense economic benefit u find enticing??.. here people want to do mumbo jumbo on POK.. where china has it's 50 billion dollars investment at stake... Nd yeah we can fight china nd pak at the same time while flying relics of 70's era.. where airforce is in state of quagmire while it's sqaundron strengths mitigates to an alarming level.. this is what pork will want us to do.. involve china as a party in Kashmir.. let sanity prevails.. we shall focus on disintegrating pakistan first.. when we achieve it pok will be there to be taking as low hanging fruit.. it won't be done in a haste.. i believe we have more competent strategist at helm than us random internet keyboard warrior.. this is an era of 5th generation warfare..not like suddenly we launch an offensive in pok..
If you are fearing a possible Chinese intervention then it is unfounded. China will never intervene due to two reasons
1- This move will increase the possibility of US intervention and hence world war 3.
2- China is firmly following the policy of not engaging in any territorial dispute till 2049.
As far as Chinese investment is concerned then it will not get affected since what China wants is a land route it doesn't concern her that who owns it. Plus CPEC is dying and I think Bharat has made a deal with China to give her a land route in return of no intervention in a possible conflict b/w Bharat and Pakistan. And yes if Bharat get involved in OBOR China will get sea routes too for this project which Pakistan can't provide. So whom do you think Bejeing will choose.
Our economic benefit includes a direct land route to central Asia and Europe for selling of our goods as sea routes are expensive. Since our government has openly announced in the Parliament to reap the benefits of trade war b/w US and China you can understand it's significance. Go figure.

Janardan Shukla

Are we sure abdul basit(ex paki high commissioner) is not a RAW agent? ;)

He is helping us a lot with the narrative over the past week...
Actually he is handed over to us by CIA. He was lured into a honey trap when he was Ambassador to Germany and then a highly placed CIA mole in Pakistan mole arranged his transfer to Bharat.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Jaishankar is their to make sure we don't make enimity out of trivial disputes.. as India-china have trade relations of 100 billions dollars.. China is our rival.. but i don't think our govt. would see them through the same lense which we use for porks.. we don't interfere in Chinese internal matter.. so we should expect china also don't interfere even if porks tries to cajole.. that's why jaishankar visit in eminent to iron out differences..
CPEC isn't an integral issue of China. In case India chooses not to damage it, no invasion will come.
China's statement after 370 abrogation was only about claims on Laddakh and not PoK. That's pretty self explanatory.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan excels in Two things one is Propaganda and another one is use of Terrorism as state Policy

Propaganda:

Example 1

This area where the Pakistan even defeated Americans, In the year 2010 when President Obama leashed a hundreds of drone strikes into tribal areas of Pakistan, Many Pakistan based organizations which were initially supportive of them like Hafiz Gul Bahadhur faction started to attack Pakistan army occasionally, factions like Islamic movement of Uzbekistan began to retaliate violently along with TTP, The retaliatory strikes were so frequent that Pakistan in PDF forum began to create hundreds of threads with regards to civilian casualties in american drone strikes, some members even began to tell that it was due to Geo Political compulsion that Pakistan is allowing Americans to conduct drone strikes, Drones which were scalled back in 2011 aftermath was mainly due to this types of propaganda

Example 2

I think it was the year 2009 or 2010, militants belonging to Hafiz gul bahadhur faction ambushed a Pakistan army convoy in north waziristan, killing around 40 soldiers ( look here 40 soldiers, at that time Pakistan Army felt it was too risky to recover their body via land so they used MI-17 helicopters to recover the body, Pakistan ISPR conveniently divided the casualty figure by 5. Later Athar Abbas a pakistan army officer who previously headed the ISPR after retirement in an interview to Dawn confirmed it. I have posted the link of the interview here. https://www.dawn.com/news/1116558

Above example is to state that how Pakistan, If we Indians have raked up this casualty figure in PDF, morals would have been down, but still we lost a moment.

Terrorism as State Policy

Here also Pakistan is very successful, some of our fellow Indian Members may not admit it, but it is a still a fact that large number of Indian army soldiers are tied down in Counter Terror and Counter Insurgency Operations. Even Para SF which is touted as tip of the spear of Indian army are forced to carry out Counter Terror Operations, some times we lose men, Instead of fighting a conventional war our soldiers are deployed to fight terrorists and insurgency. We need to re-evaluate our doctrine, scale up our covert operations so that large number of Pakistan army soldiers are forced to fight their own insurgencies rather than concentrating on us. Above all CRPF must take responsibility to fight against Insurgencies and carry out counter terror operations in Kashmir so that the army can concentrate and prepare for conventional warfare

( This is my first post I thank all members in this forum for providing valuable insights on defence and strategic related issues) May god bless India Jaihind
Pakistan excels in nothing.

It only exploits the international law the Principle of Westphalian sovereignty enshrined in United nation charter.

From Junagarh, Bangladesh, Siachen and then throwing a claim on Kashmir Pakistan thinks it has got an excuse to challenge India's sovereignty and then conveniently hiding behind this law by means of either making loud noises, playing the victim, beating chest like they are doing now, bribing and making alliances with hyper powers by catering their interests in order to save its self from the wrath of India.

Their excuses of Junagarh and Siachen are mere rhetoric. The little bit credence they have on Bangladesh has lived beyond its expiry. They do not dispute the creation of Bangladesh and have recognised Bangladesh as a sovereign nation. Their intelligentsia overwhelming accuse policies of West Pakistani leaders and their Punjabi army for the crime they committed against East Pakistanis. But even if it can be put on the table the genocide and rape of East Pakistanis they committed which pushed millions of refugees into India, compromised our sovereignty. Pakistanis were the aggressors and their denying the rights of East Pakistanis, not letting an East Pakistani become PM even after winning the elections and imposing the Urdu language triggered this rebellion which Muslims of East Pakistanis lead themselves.

On Kashmir, the UNO resolution these bastards misquote whenever it suits them implied them as aggressors and asks their military to go back and leave POK, which they never did.

So the principle I have mentioned above which Pakistan is using to pretend as a legitimate nation-state charted in UNO as a member state and equal among equals they are using it as a bulwark behind which they are breaking the same law giving the same legitimacy to India.

I have not yet mentioned the terror attacks these products of rape and forceful conversions have perpetrated against India. That too insult this Principle of Westphalian sovereignty.

It is up to Union of India and its collective conscience to understand that Pakistan has not behaved like a legitimate state. Like a criminal has no right to walk freely on the street and must be thrown in jail. Pakistan must be stopped being a nation.

I have said it before Pakistan is Pakistan because India is letting it be. The time has come to execute its demise.

Last edited:

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Large number of unemployed terrorists will flood into Kashmir once US leaves Afghanistan, my worry is about state of art small arms which Americans have left over in Afghanistan, my biggest worry is about m249 machine guns , m4 rifles and night vision devices, these are too deadly for Indian forces to handle

Janardan Shukla

Large number of unemployed terrorists will flood into Kashmir once US leaves Afghanistan, my worry is about state of art small arms which Americans have left over in Afghanistan, my biggest worry is about m249 machine guns , m4 rifles and night vision devices, these are too deadly for Indian forces to handle
Don't you worry Americans will either take it with then or hand it over to Afghan military.

Janardan Shukla

Oh wow! The Supermen from planet Krypton are a coming! :scared2: There will be no place to run, no place to hide! They are going to take Kashmir! :crying: :pound::pound:

Seriously guys, I've seen a hundred posts on the same topic sounding alarm bells Relax! We ain't sitting on our asses. We're waiting to fuk them. And how!
I have posted it for information not to raise any alarm bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles