JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
That's what I am saying , Better to have prior info on what u wanna discuss , these claims of youra are already discussed years ago ,start reading drdo psu thread , Astra thread , and don't post without reading threads from start to end
Okay as you say! So be it!

shiphone

Country flag
LOL...as I always said, this WORLD is HUGE,but quite some people's field of vision seems too narrow.
---------------
obviously some funny guys don't know the predecessor PL-11 BVR missile(deeply related with AIM-7/ASPIDE)...this semi-Active guided missile project set quite some basic benchmark for the following BVR missile projects in China. ...eg. the Diameter... PL-11/12's 8 in(203mm) VS. AIM120's 7 in(178mm), so PL-12 is much heavier(nearly 200kg class)

and different warhead and fuze types, Russian origin seeker, different rocket motor...LOL.. I really don't understand how this would be related to the AIM120.
src=http___nimg.ws.126.net__url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F0806%2F8ce9d44fj00qxf...jpg

PL11 and PL12 on J10 in 2006

--------

BTW ,the more so called clones of AMRAAM here...lol

Last edited:

space marine

Country flag
36 se 25 :rofl::rofl:

I am now wondering that, at last they might induct only 1sqd :bplease:
Another chinese fighter, seems like they have left all hope of getting western fighters after doing all the begging they can do.

IAF and IN has learnt it in hard way the maintenance cost to keep non western engines, porki inbred will keep them mostly grounded as well unlike Indian military where 250+ flying hours have become part of process even on Mig-21 for our pilots doubt porki inbred pilot will go even 100+ hours on J-10s...
F-16s with western engine are different equation totally they dont have enough money to provide minimum flying hours so only elite couple of squadrons get 250 hours.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Another chinese fighter, seems like they have left all hope of getting western fighters after doing all the begging they can do.

IAF and IN has learnt it in hard way the maintenance cost to keep non western engines, porki inbred will keep them mostly grounded as well unlike Indian military where 250+ flying hours have become part of process even on Mig-21 for our pilots doubt porki inbred pilot will go even 100+ hours on J-10s...
F-16s with western engine are different equation totally they dont have enough money to provide minimum flying hours so only elite couple of squadrons get 250 hours.
Do you really think that they would get the same variant as the one operated by PLAAF? I seriously think that they would build in downgrades. No country sells the same level of weapons as their own air forces.

Roland55

Country flag
Do you really think that they would get the same variant as the one operated by PLAAF? I seriously think that they would build in downgrades. No country sells the same level of weapons as their own air forces.
Idk about the radar, but PL-15E, aka the inferior export version will be seen on that deal (probably)

space marine

Country flag
I dont see J-10C as some top of the line 4.5 gen fighters if PAF getting a full squadron this early seems like
they will be ex-PLAAF, chinese fully understand the implications of providing top of line stuff to pakistan eventually the full tech info will end up in CIA hands so I suspect the airframes are likely 2+ years old so does the avionic suit. BVR missiles will not be having latest seeker tech also but anyway this fighter will be ahead of
JF17 tincan and should provide PAF similar capability to Block50+ inA2A and A2G and better in range due to refueling pods, JF17 program will see early sunset due to this

Super Flanker

Banned
Block 3 with Decent K-600 Jammer and PL-15 can match toe to toe with rafael in BVR Domain. 4 Block 3 can easily take Pot shots at Rafael and force it to turn away .
My man, I don't know how to describe the amount of stupidity in this post of yours. Really man? You believe that JF 17 block 3 can do anything to Rafale? Only a retarded moron would be comparing an advanced Beautiful Fighter Aircraft like Rafale to a junk of a jet like JF 17 blunder.
-
JF 17 block 3 will come nowhere near Rafale in terms of BVR combat. (Prove if I am wrong here, prove it!)
-
JF 17 has just Chinese Missiles like PL-15, and everyone knows how Chinese are known to exaggerate the Specs of their Weopons. Rafale will dominate JF 17 block 3 in BVR because Rafale will have Metoer.
First-Picture-Of-JF-17-Thunder-Block-III.jpg

(Picture of JF 17 BLOCK 3)
-qv7hra.jpg

(Picture of Dassault Rafale)

-
Put some of this, it's very hard to come across this, you will need it:
20211223_185055.jpg

A truck load of Burnol Specifically for you dear! Enjoy the misery!

Super Flanker

Banned
Idk about the radar, but PL-15E, aka the inferior export version will be seen on that deal (probably)
Yes exactly. I don't think so that the Pakis will be getting the 300KM PL-15 because anyways it's useless to get a missile of that range When your Radar itself doesn't have that much range With it. Most probably these Pakis will get the 145 km range PL-15 Missile only.

Anyways I feel like Pakis will have more Trust on J-10(When they arrive) than even JF 17 block 3.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Yes exactly. I don't think so that the Pakis will be getting the 300KM PL-15 because anyways it's useless to get a missile of that range When your Radar itself doesn't have that much range With it. Most probably these Pakis will get the 145 km range PL-15 Missile only.
View attachment 129253
Anyways I feel like Pakis will have more Trust on J-10(When they arrive) than even JF 17 block 3.
they will be dog shit.

the klj 7 (not a) has range of 105km for 5msq :rofl::rofl:
and most of the jf 17 are equipped with this only

source--

Super Flanker

Banned
they will be dog shit.

the klj 7 (not a) has range of 105km for 5msq :rofl::rofl:
and most of the jf 17 are equipped with this only

source--

I have said very clearly that these Pakistanis are in their own Goddam World.
-
I had seen so many Pakistanis on Social media Claiming that JF 17 block 3 will be able to fire 300 km range Missile.
-
But can someone please ask these fools that how can the Missile be able to hit a target at 300kms when the radar of the Lauch Platform itself doesn't even have an effective Detection range of even 150kms for large RCS targets?
-
There is a possibility that for larger RCS targets like Tankers ,AWACS etc, it might have a range of atleast 200 kms but there is no Way that it's even remotely close to 300kms.
-
Logic cries a 1000 deaths in Napakistan!
PAKISTAN-JF-17-Thunder-Block-III-AESA-Radar.jpg
JF-17-Block-II-Janes-692x360.jpg
IMG_20220102_105023.jpg

Super Flanker

Banned
where is irst :rofl:.

can we say that the green parts are made in pakistan and rest of the parts from china :bplease:
I am not sure what Contribution has Pakistan made in this JF 17 program other than Importing Parts from China and Assembling in Pakistan.

With regards to the IRST(Infrared Search and Track)I guess they won't be Integrating it on the front nose of JF 17 block 3 like how it is Normally done in Aircrafts.
Regiment100thAnniversary2018-08.jpg
View attachment 129714

Maybe instead of doing this way, they will go for pod Based IRST like this:
legion-pod-closeup1021.jpg
openpod_61677.jpg

Let's see.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I am not sure what Contribution has Pakistan made in this JF 17 program other than Importing Parts from China and Assembling in Pakistan.

With regards to the IRST(Infrared Search and Track)I guess they won't be Integrating it on the front nose of JF 17 block 3 like how it is Normally done in Aircrafts.
View attachment 129713View attachment 129714View attachment 129715

Maybe instead of doing this way, they will go for pod Based IRST like this:View attachment 129716View attachment 129717
Let's see.
if that is pod based then, one whole pylon will go for this only.

do jf17 have internal ew or external ??

Super Flanker

Banned
if that is pod based then, one whole pylon will go for this only.
I don't know about it bro. Maybe they might sacrifice a pylon for it or they may do some modification to add an extra Pylon Specifically for this IRST system (In this case if it is pod Based).
pod-09.jpg.pc-adaptive.full.medium.jpeg
capture1f.jpg

(Like see where this pod is on an F-16, maybe they might do a similar placement for this POD based IRST)
do jf17 have internal ew or external ??
I am not sure about the placement of EW(Electronic WarFare) in JF 17, whether it will be internal or external. I am not sure. But in my opinion most probably they will go for an external system like a Pod based EW suite.

Don't have anything else to say on this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles