JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Aliusman

Country flag
I come to this place get laughs, The dudes on the Indian side have such wild fantasies about Thunder. I hope your air force keeps believing your propaganda and never does constructive things like:
  • Getting Software radios
  • Change the Israeli Jammer on Su-30
  • Update the GPS coordinates in Mirage's avionics
  • Increase the Operational Availability of AL-31 FN from 55% to something respectable
But Our Vamayaan are the Best including the Little Confused Aircraft with operational date of 2046
Hey It has IOC and FOC :D

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I come to this place get laughs, The dudes on the Indian side have such wild fantasies about Thunder. I hope your air force keeps believing your propaganda and never does constructive things like:
  • Increase the Operational Availability of AL-31 FN from 55% to something respectable
But Our Vamayaan are the Best including the Little Confused Aircraft with operational date of 2046
abe katue, asli naam se saamne aa.

Tang

Country flag
Looks like someone got triggered, meanwhile why JF17 always runs away from competition, LIMA Bahrain Dubai & now Malaysian tender

PS:- Ask those cooked up terrorists about the GPS coordinate & #doosra banda about jammer on Su-30 ;)

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
BBC reported that Paxstani sceintist made Super tayaara JF 17 by dedicatedly sucking your 🇨🇳 dad's balls 🍒..Is that true?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Get out of your basement playing DCS you cousin violater

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
"Main Traget Dhoondne Ki Koshish Kar raha tha "

All His Missiles were intact and recovered (2 R-77 and 2 R-73) But he opened his canopy and took a missile out of his pocket and threw at the F-16 🤣

This while he was in Block-1 and without SDR.

Maybe he even shot two F-16's or almost a squadron 😁
I want to come to this video in which they say Abhinandan was looking for a target:

Pakistani government released a video in which they say that Abhinandan was looking for a target and he didn't mention the downing of an f16.
well after my own analysis I have made a conclusion.
that video has been spliced and many parts have been cut out!

(the part where he said that f-16 was shot down)after he said that ’I was looking for a target,,then there was a immediate cut and then he said

"the PAF shot him '

Have to admit, that at first I didn't Notice it myself but later upon a closer look I noticed it

(what happened between the two sentences?,yes Abhinandan confessed that he shot down your f16 using mig 21!!!!but Pak government released the video in which they cut it out

Like this I have noticed that there are 15 Such Cuts in the video !

Now Mr @Aliusman hope you know the Reality of that video Abhinandan looking for a target!
Apart from the comedy, This is a fact that the Amraams fired were from F-16. JF-17 can't fire AMRAAM. AMRAAM is better than Sd-10 anyday. If we have we will use it or should we ask you before firing.
Everyone knows that Junk Fighter 17 cannot fire AMRAAM Missiles and neither does it have the Aukhhaad to do so something like that!
It was your country who was initially saying that F-16s was not used but later When IAF showed the Debris of AMRAAM, you later Accepted that you used F-16s Against us that day.
Our DG-ISPR did a poor job of explaining it I will admit that.
DG-ISPR did not so just a poor job, he did several blunders that day:
1) we have 3 Indian Pilots
2) we have 2 Indian pilots
3) No No! We have only 1 pilot.
4) We didn't use F-16s Against India that day!
DGISPR's blunders in a nutshell!
IMG_20211217_223814.jpg

As a member of my nation I am ashamed that the local people should not have beaten up Wing Commander Abhinandan so badly, its against our faith and values
Your own country man killed and Lynched their own country Pilot (who was the F-16 Fighter Pilot who was shot down by abhinandan) by mistaking him for an Indian.
71 War meme was nice , 93000 POW for a cup of tea was very expensive, India did beat us comprehensively in 71, no point denying that
If you say tea is fantastic than we will also obviously say '1971' was much much much much much much more Fantastic! Tea is fantastic because it was Cooked on the fire of Burnt F-16! Long live 93000 cups of tea!

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Bhai
I want to come to this video in which they say Abhinandan was looking for a target:

Pakistani government released a video in which they say that Abhinandan was looking for a target and he didn't mention the downing of an f16.
well after my own analysis I have made a conclusion.
that video has been spliced and many parts have been cut out!

(the part where he said that f-16 was shot down)after he said that ’I was looking for a target,,then there was a immediate cut and then he said

"the PAF shot him '

Have to admit, that at first I didn't Notice it myself but later upon a closer look I noticed it

(what happened between the two sentences?,yes Abhinandan confessed that he shot down your f16 using mig 21!!!!but Pak government released the video in which they cut it out

Like this I have noticed that there are 15 Such Cuts in the video !

Now Mr @Aliusman hope you know the Reality of that video Abhinandan looking for a target!

Everyone knows that Junk Fighter 17 cannot fire AMRAAM Missiles and neither does it have the Aukhhaad to do so something like that!
It was your country who was initially saying that F-16s was not used but later When IAF showed the Debris of AMRAAM, you later Accepted that you used F-16s Against us that day.

DG-ISPR did not so just a poor job, he did several blunders that day:
1) we have 3 Indian Pilots
2) we have 2 Indian pilots
3) No No! We have only 1 pilot.
4) We didn't use F-16s Against India that day!
DGISPR's blunders in a nutshell!
View attachment 126196

Your own country man killed and Lynched their own country Pilot (who was the F-16 Fighter Pilot who was shot down by abhinandan) by mistaking him for an Indian.

If you say tea is fantastic than we will also obviously say '1971' was much much much much much much more Fantastic! Tea is fantastic because it was Cooked on the fire of Burnt F-16! Long live 93000 cups of tea!
Bhai thand rakh , shaant bheem shaant

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
If your IAF officer said that , that makes me smile even more 😊. Hey Risalpur has no JF-17 pilots, its a training base 😁 with just MF-17 & K-8 training AIrcrafts. Regarding me talking to PAF officer, i was talking to them before most of you were born 😊. About challenge all I can say is “Tea is Fantastic” !!!!
Tea is fantastic? Really? Oh yes the Tea is fantastic Because it was Cooked on the Fire of that Amazing F-16! You think by serving one cup of tea to one of our Officers ,you have done a great Achievement mate?1971 tea was fantastic with 93000 in Dhaka. RIP doosra bandha,aka F-16 Pilot who was shot down by mig 21 and was Lynched by the people of his own country.

Angel of War

Country flag
Fukk off you Cirmucised pig

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles