J20 Stealth Fighter

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Refusing to change your beliefs in the face of verified facts is an example of delusional psychosis.
Never changed anything... it is fake

How do you know the J-20 hasn't had its state acceptance trials yet? And what's more, aren't those trials confidential? Why does the PLAAF need to release confidential testing data to satisfy your curiosity?
Because it is ten years away from development.

Wrong

Now you're contradicting yourself. Weren't you stating on the J-21/31 thread (in your attempt to cast doubt on the AESA capabilities of the J-21/J-31) that the J-20 had the Zhuk PESA radar installed?
Nope, I was stating it will have Zhuk PESA, it is too early for radar integration when it has so few flight hours.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
J-20 #2002 carried out 3 flights today, something seems to have happened during the second flight...

Henri K.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i must admit that J-20 at the moment is the fastest developing 5th gen fighter

it could enter service before PAK FA..which is yet to get set for weapon testing

looking forward for the air superiority variant of j-21 for which paf has even skipped j-10b for

why i have feeling that PAF will get j-21 4th gen fighter even before western countries and india as well

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
funny part is western people by any means want to prove that this is fake just to help their ego..because they can't take that after m2k no other fighter they have developed can termed as quality piece.so by hook and crook they want to prove that anything related to j-20 is fake just to help there ego

photoshop :taunt: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

t_co

funny part is western people by any means want to prove that this is fake just to help their ego..because they can't take that after m2k no other fighter they have developed can termed as quality piece.so by hook and crook they want to prove that anything related to j-20 is fake just to help there ego

photoshop :taunt: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I know those F-35 pics are photo-chopped for a fact. Everyone knows the F-35 is lagging behind, it will not enter service before Russia finishes designing and building the PAK FA and selling it to our glorious IAF for a 100% markup. Nothing you or any other Chini/Paki bastard says can make me change my mind, because I am so obviously French and therefore I know more about Western and Eastern fighter jet development than anyone on this forum.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know those F-35 pics are photo-chopped for a fact. Everyone knows the F-35 is lagging behind, it will not enter service before Russia finishes designing and building the PAK FA and selling it to our glorious IAF for a 100% markup. Nothing you or any other Chini/Paki bastard says can make me change my mind, because I am so obviously French and therefore I know more about Western and Eastern fighter jet development than anyone on this forum.
he's a chini expert

while he should be renamed to Chini propagandist :D

and i second you the f-35 picture is photoshop because if i recall f-35 is yet to have high speed taxi trials :taunt:

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
For all you aircraft and aerodynamics engineers etc. - here is my question about the J-20

How the heck does something so huge that it almost looks like a transport aircraft and with such huge canards get to be considered as a 5th Gen Stealth fighter ??
Somebody please explain this to me in simple English.

Heck that thing is so huge you could probably see it from miles away and god help them PLAAF if they ever get into close combat dogfight with that monster.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
For all you aircraft and aerodynamics engineers etc. - here is my question about the J-20

How the heck does something so huge that it almost looks like a transport aircraft and with such huge canards get to be considered as a 5th Gen Stealth fighter ??

Heck that thing is so huge you could probably see it from miles away and god help them PLAAF if they ever get into close combat dogfight with that monster.
do you know dr carlo kopp?
if yes than he has regarded j-20 more stealthy compared to f-35 and pak fa

one more thing the size of Pak fa and j-20 is almost similar

GromHellscream

It's said by some insiders that J2003 is coming as the first prototype,

compared to whom the early 2001/2002 are just tech-demonstrators.

Let's see what kind of modifications happen on the fuselage.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

It is considered a fighter the same way the F-111 was. It can carry BVRAAMs, but can't dog fight for shit.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It is smaller than a flanker. Arnand

And flankers are agile as hell.
Nah, it has been compared to the F-111 and flies like one too. J-20 can make some maneuvers, but it isn't going to hold up in a dog fight. It's mass is much greater than an Su-27.

ice berg

Nah, it has been compared to the F-111 and flies like one too. J-20 can make some maneuvers, but it isn't going to hold up in a dog fight. It's mass is much greater than an Su-27.
Nobody knows the exact mass of J-20. I know some nuts are comparing it with F-111. There is no cure for stupidity.
A while ago some people also claimed J-20 is PSed and it dont have weapons bay. Stupid, right?:p

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Nobody knows the exact mass of J-20. I know some nuts are comparing it with F-111. There is no cure for stupidity.
A while ago some people also claimed J-20 is PSed and it dont have weapons bay. Stupid, right?:p
You can look at it and see it has greater mass than an Su-27. Its fuselage is built like a bath tub.

ice berg

You can look at it and see it has greater mass than an Su-27. Its fuselage is built like a bath tub.
Anyone who claims they can measure mass of a fighter with their eyes needs to get their brain checked. Surely you are not one of them?

t_co

Anyone who claims they can measure mass of a fighter with their eyes needs to get their brain checked. Surely you are not one of them?
FYI, the reason the fuselage is larger is because it has internal weapons bays (the same kind the F-35 and F-22 use to maintain stealth). For that reason, a large part of the increased fuselage volume is empty space.

The fact that @Armand2REP doesn't know this makes me question his supposed military 'expertise'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Who measured it? Something of greater volume has more mass, unless you are flying an empty bathtub? :laugh:

Of course you avoid the size, which is far greater than an Su-27.

cir

J-2003、J-2004,J-20S、J-20H。。。bring them on, and fast。:thumb:

ice berg

Who measured it? Something of greater volume has more mass, unless you are flying an empty bathtub? :laugh:

Of course you avoid the size, which is far greater than an Su-27.
Why should we believe you? YOu can even do basic math. Remember your "China is a net weapon importer"? hahahhahah.

You are not one of the morons who measure volumes with their eyes, right?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Why should we believe you? YOu can even do basic math. Remember your "China is a net weapon importer"? hahahhahah
China was a net weapons importer for 2011-12. And it looks like they are going to continue the trend buying Su-35 and Amur. Sorry your J-20 isn't good enough to replace Russian fighters. :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles