J20 Shock to PLAAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Silly, I am referring to real numbers like VW sold 3,139,120 units in China for 2017.
You know what, I expected this kind of response from you.

I was not claiming that Chinese brand sold more units than foreign brand, I was refuting your contention that Chinese brand were not acceptable in Chinese market.

And a little correction, Geely sold 1,200,000 units for 2017, not including units sold under the brand of Volvo.

AnantS

Country flag
if that is what you call "far behind"
Yes I do... why dont understand maths... Chinese AI is not davnced as its is tom tommed... because slit eyed lizardbot like you seems to have problem doing simple numerical comparisons. ....

AnantS

Country flag
If you look at other data as whole picture:

Automotive Parts Exports by Country by 2016

http://www.worldstopexports.com/automotive-parts-exports-country/
  1. Germany: US$56.4 billion (15.6% of total auto parts exports)
  2. United States: $42.8 billion (11.9%)
  3. Japan: $31.7 billion (8.8%)
  4. China: $28.4 billion (7.9%)
  5. Mexico: $26.2 billion (7.3%)
  6. South Korea: $21.8 billion (6.1%)
  7. India $4 billion 1.1%
So dum dum.... Your previous bot was comparing country rank by car export where he claimed China to be ahead of India. I simply pooh poohed "its" claim(dunno he is man/woman/inbetween/ or one of the bored kid undergoing his forced internet deaddiction camp). And CCP whipped you to support first dum dum? The above doesnt change the fact that India still exports more cars than China
----------------------------------------

................. blah ... blah.. <Dum dum throws fit> .... chinicommi gooks have d!cks boo hoo hoo .. boo hooo hoo ... chini are not hermophedites- .....< and writes a long rant irrelevant to original point>

blah blah... <usual slit eyed girly tantrums>

bose

Country flag
There is nothing called J20 it is a HOAX ... all made up and cooked up story from Chinese ...

China should give a serious try to steal Jet Engine technology from western countries, this is the first thing to do ...

China is a third world country !!

Last edited:

Yggdrasil

Country flag
So, you already received your 50 cents for posting BS?
We are free citizens of a free country, not CCP zombies who are told what to think, what to feel, what to say, what to do, how many kids to have, who to talk to and where to go.

If your god-emperor Xi Dada, whose boots you have promised to lick eternally, and whose excrement to you smells like fine roses, wants to pay us 50 cents per post, maybe we can work something...nah, still rather have my own thoughts and opinions, thanks.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Its India's pulsar vs china's Gulsar. bloody they do not even boather to find a new name. They just change one alphabet.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Its India's pulsar vs china's Gulsar. bloody they do not even boather to find a new name. They just change one alphabet.

when i saw those pictures for the first time, Bin Ladin was still alive ,i was not married, china had no highspeed railways and most indians here still were sure that IAF would have 5G bird and new aircraft carrier earlier than PlAaf.

now my kid is 5 years old, over 20k Km long highspeed railways have been finished in china ,and bin ladin have been dead for one decade, j20 is in service of PLAAF.

and your guys still keep posting such sterotypes.

have your mentality been frozen since 2000?

Last edited:

Alien_cat26

Country flag
when i saw those pictures for the first time, Bin Ladin was still alive ,i was not married, china had no highspeed railways and most indians here still were sure that IAF would have 5G bird and new aircraft carrier earlier than PlAaf.

now my kid is 5 years old, over 20k Km long highspeed railways have been finished in china ,and bin ladin have been dead for one decade, j20 is in service of PLAAF.

I think that reducing the content of comparison with each other, Maybe better and more friendly :)

undeadmyrmidon

Is chinese military even able for basic training?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes I do... why dont understand maths... Chinese AI is not davnced as its is tom tommed... because slit eyed lizardbot like you seems to have problem doing simple numerical comparisons. ....
then you should learn more about math, China is only two spots behind India in that list, which is nothing close to "far behind".

there is no real AI company in India just like there is no real IT company in India. I am pretty sure that China will be another pole in AI industry just like China now in IT industry, while India be the western subordinate as it always is.

nimo_cn

Country flag

if indian members got a penny every time they posted these pictures at DFI, they would have gotten a fortune.

nimo_cn

Country flag
We are free citizens of a free country, not CCP zombies who are told what to think, what to feel, what to say, what to do, how many kids to have, who to talk to and where to go.

If your god-emperor Xi Dada, whose boots you have promised to lick eternally, and whose excrement to you smells like fine roses, wants to pay us 50 cents per post, maybe we can work something...nah, still rather have my own thoughts and opinions, thanks.
poor people are not free people, as the founding father of India once put it "poverty is the worst form of violence". as long as indians stay poor, they are not free people but slaves.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
poor people are not free people, as the founding father of India once put it "poverty is the worst form of violence". as long as indians stay poor, they are not free people but slaves.
Don't be so arrogant, little man. Didn't Confucius say: "A wise man has dignity without pride; a fool has pride without dignity."

In the 5,000+ years of history of both nations, we've been better than you for 80% of that time in every way. We've just been behind you for the past 30 years, and what's 30 years in the grand scheme of things?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
hi,guy,

J20 not only does copy mig1.44,but also ef2000/refale...

in fact ,it also copys jas39/J10/J9...etc.

the list is soo long. as we see, they all have canards..

and J20 also copy Boeing 737,as we see, they all have wings.

sometimes, I also think J20 is a copy of Startscream ,to some extent,because both have engines and can fly.
Actually I do not mind if it is copied but the poor result we show is horrible. When F22 has 100:1 kill ratio, this poor so called 5th gen. fighter gas 3:1 kill ratio and that too against poor quality chinese fighters. I do not knwo what will happen to it when it will face F18 or Su 35 oe Rafale or Eurofigher or even SAAB grippen who are equipped with state of art electronic warfare and has very low RCS perhaps lower than so called fifth generation fighter like J20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles