J20 Shock to PLAAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Country flag
Don't get me wrong, i never intend to compare India and china. It's your words, "most polluted, shit hole", that seems to be designed for India, so accurate. It certainly rang bells for a lot of people.

I don't want to post photos of india's open excretion, there are too many and too disgusting. Of course you can find people taking poops in the open in any country outside India, I am not surprised, but none of them in India poop scale. It is like poop pool vs poop ocean., LOL.
Indians defacate in open so that superpower pandas can take fotographs and fulfill their scat fetish:bounce:

Joker

Country flag
Here in Singapore, Chinese New year is the best time for people associated with hospitality industry to take leaves.....people don't want to deal with rude, obnoxious and unclean visitors from mainland. Chinese are the most common tourists to get fined for littering in public

Akhileshwa

Here in Singapore, Chinese New year is the best time for people associated with hospitality industry to take leaves.....people don't want to deal with rude, obnoxious and unclean visitors from mainland. Chinese are the most common tourists to get fined for littering in public
I think it's because of Mao doing a number on the traditional Chinese culture. I have heard that people from hong kong and Taiwan are very cultures and dignified and they are proud of their Chinese culture.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
LOL, I don't care how you rate China, you have your mouth saying anything that we don't care. It's uncle sam proposed the G2 relationship, it seems the US wants to treat China as an equally strong opponent. However, the US has never treated India that way. Ouch~~

In fact, the Chinese is always seeking to overtake the US in every field, military, science, economy, and so on, you name it. Being parallel to the US? no, i don't think that can satisfy them.
China is ahead of India in Industrialization and economy but you don't become first world country by just having manufacturing. US and other western nations have sacrificed alot including human lives in wars that are away from their region.

China is not in the same league until you take on terrorism in AF or Syria against Taliban and ISIS. You are OTOH paying Taliban protection money. This means you will bribe your way through in such situations.

If you are not ready to fight a terrorist group, how will you take on powerful countries?

bose

Country flag
There is a very famous saying in Malay and Singapore, "Indians are worse than snakes. If you see both, kill Indians first".

I don't know why they hate Indians so much, but it seems we find a real trouble maker.:pound:
I have worked in Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan ... I have well versed with the situation in these countries . I have spend one year in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur and I know you are talking bullshit...

Do you know what Malaya people thinks of Chinese ?

What happened to Chinese in Indonesia ? why they were driven out of that country ?

do not get me started ...

Craigs

Country flag
Don't get me wrong, i never intend to compare India and china. It's your words, "most polluted, shit hole", that seems to be designed for India, so accurate. It certainly rang bells for a lot of people.

I don't want to post photos of india's open excretion, there are too many and too disgusting. Of course you can find people taking poops in the open in any country outside India, I am not surprised, but none of them in India poop scale. It is like poop pool vs poop ocean., LOL.
https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs...isneyland-to-town-by-defecating-in-the-bushes

Craigs

Country flag
Mods please lock this thread. Bakchodi ka awaas ban gya hai ye jagah.
Dude you need to lighten up. If you don't like it then go to some other thread. Why are you imposing your morals on others?

Craigs

Country flag
There is a very famous saying in Malay and Singapore, "Indians are worse than snakes. If you see both, kill Indians first".

I don't know why they hate Indians so much, but it seems we find a real trouble maker.:pound:
Singapore name itself is derived from Singhapura - it is an Indian word look it up.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Right, quoting from a forum-like website which is full of Indian trolls, much more convincing than you former master's media like BBC, LOL
Oi, barking from Australia is very easy because of open internet. You can't do that shit
Dude you need to lighten up. If you don't like it then go to some other thread. Why are you imposing your morals on others?
Well this thread was not design for this Chinese troll whom you are seeing here. Professionalism must be maintained whenever we can to the highest level.
Close this thread mods, there is no point of this thread.
@sayareakd sir @tarunraju sir and other mods please look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles