ISRO General News and Updates

Swesh

sab changa hai. Koi na gslv mk3 hai na , ussi se kaam chala lenge . Humlong jugadu hai :laugh:
I was also saying that ki we should adjust with what we have outer space program ki bajaye strategic space assets pe focus karey recently someone mentioned high thoughput satellite they can't be launch on PSLVs and gslv is book to outer spacecraft toh fir launch kis se karenge "gulel" se 🤣🤣🤣

Swesh

sab changa hai. Koi na gslv mk3 hai na , ussi se kaam chala lenge . Humlong jugadu hai :laugh:
As per my knowledge we will have many instrument maturing at this time but no launch vehicle and capacity to launch at given time they will wait in wharehouse for very long time that will increase chances of sabotage

Akula

Country flag
maybe twitter guy only saw it now .

would be cool if we can spot NASA rover too

frankly blows my mind that we are trying to land 1 small robot rover , meanwhile burger people landed this thing and was driving it around all way back in 70's
Izzat ka sawal tha. Both Soviet and USA were competing with each other for dominance. Budget was not a problem for NASA during Apollo.

Swesh

Swesh

SAC Director Nilesh Desai said, “The quantum entanglement system is a milestone in secured communications. SAC demonstrated the technology using a single photon last year which is useful for high data transfer. The quantum entanglement offers more security. The application of this technology is for PIN numbers which are mostly used for commercial transactions. SAC will use the technology on an experimental basis in a satellite to be launched in six months to one year. The system would be fully used in PSLV by 2024.”

Swesh

Bhai logo i used to argue with pakis that we will do same when Chinese tested their qkd based sat. Pakis were doing "nanga nach" back then.

Swesh

Swesh

DRDO-IIT Delhi successfully demonstrated quantum communication between Prayagraj, Vindhyachal

Swesh

This is recent developments
@India Super Power @Vamsi @fire starter

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
That don't know a shit about rocketry and even about missile proplution as much as we amature researchers know.
They don't understand basic aerodynamics and aera rule , that's the basics a aero guy learns , but not a single porki on peedef knows this ,so discussion with Pakistani is worse then teaching a dog to fly a plane

Global Defence

New threads

Articles