ISRO General News and Updates

Varoon2

Country flag
^
Good news, overall. But why 2-3 months for the next PSLV? Just a few weeks ago, wasn't PSLV with Oceansat-3 scheduled for March, together with a technology demonstrations satellite(TDS) on a separate launch in the same month. With the SSLV following in April.

Vamsi

Country flag
^
Good news, overall. But why 2-3 months for the next PSLV? Just a few weeks ago, wasn't PSLV with Oceansat-3 scheduled for March, together with a technology demonstrations satellite(TDS) on a separate launch in the same month. With the SSLV following in April.
C-53 will be launched either last of week of March or 1st week of April & SSLV between March 25 & March 31

Akula

Country flag
^
Maybe Oceansat-3 is going to be delivered on time for launch.

Cheran

Country flag

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Has this been posted:-

Starlink satellites of SpaceX posing hazard for Isro

View attachment 138714
I consider Idea of starlink madness, as they will launch 1000s of sats, then SpaceX's competitors will launch 1000's of satellites

in the end we will end-up making earth a prison.

my opinion btw.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I consider Idea of starlink madness, as they will launch 1000s of sats, then SpaceX's competitors will launch 1000's of satellites

in the end we will end-up making earth a prison.

my opinion btw.
Ya'll Nibbiars the high output satellite are the only solution to this problems.

mokoman

Country flag
Does ISRO release latest data/images . I have seen latest data date is 2021-04-05T16:06:53.722Z .

Dont you think old data ?
maybe twitter guy only saw it now .

would be cool if we can spot NASA rover too

frankly blows my mind that we are trying to land 1 small robot rover , meanwhile burger people landed this thing and was driving it around all way back in 70's

Varoon2

Country flag
The US space program is much more heavily funded, the US had a huge lead/headstart in science and industry, was obsessed with prestige and status partly to counter Russia, is a more wealthy country...this would be a layman's quick explanation :) ( to why India would trail the US by a wide margin)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles