ISRO General News and Updates

TopWatcher

Country flag
According to Porkies our PSLV is a Russian rocket with Indian paint....when I said Russians don't use solid fuelled LVs ,they have no answer
Gadho se baat nahin ki jaate, dulatteeee maare jate hai

Swesh

Copy paste alert

I am associated with PRATUSH mission, which is essentially a proposal to fly a radio telescope in lunar orbit. The idea is to make precise measurement in radio frequencies, taking advantage of lunar far side, where there is minimal interference from Earth and Sun. The ultimate goal of this mission is to be able to detect an extremely faint radio signal originating when stars and galaxies were formed for the first time in the Universe. As of today, we are funded for one year by ISRO to carry out 'pre-project' activities.

P.S. comment is almost 2year old

TopWatcher

Country flag
Copy paste alert

I am associated with PRATUSH mission, which is essentially a proposal to fly a radio telescope in lunar orbit. The idea is to make precise measurement in radio frequencies, taking advantage of lunar far side, where there is minimal interference from Earth and Sun. The ultimate goal of this mission is to be able to detect an extremely faint radio signal originating when stars and galaxies were formed for the first time in the Universe. As of today, we are funded for one year by ISRO to carry out 'pre-project' activities.

P.S. comment is almost 2year old
I also heard about this. Is this telescope will be on lunar surface or revolve around moon ?

TopWatcher

Country flag

Dont know how authentic is this!

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Possible HS200 static test...Parachute drop test is not a big thing to announce right ??....Any possibility of revealing Astronaut names?
Don't know mate , we should wait , instead of assumption

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles