Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Thought so. Can't answer jackshit and running away. This isn't 4chan kid. "Muh jooos" doesn't work outside your retarded circles.
Your insolence is unnerving. Rather, ignorance. I hope your little dream bubble doesn't invert on you. Read on world history and follow patterns of behavior. Hopefully the veil of ignorance, which is gleefully cast over your eyes, lifts.

Edit: By the way, starting the question by asking about Iran and the Shah but skipping completely over Balfour Declaration and both World Wars is a sign of your feeble intellect.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Your insolence is unnerving. Rather, ignorance. I hope your little dream bubble doesn't invert on you. Read on world history and follow patterns of behavior. Hopefully the veil of ignorance, which is gleefully cast over your eyes, lifts.

Edit: By the way, starting the question by asking about Iran and the Shah but skipping completely over Balfour Declaration and both World Wars is a sign of your feeble intellect.
My midwit friend, when you are unable to answer straightforward questions, and collapse to childish histrionics, then it's clear what's actually going on in that confused worm riddled head of yours, after constantly swallowing filth from white supremacists online with your mouth wide open. Since you've now also brought up the Balfour declaration, you are once again free to explain how that in any way affects Iran, along with the previous questions posed, which of course you can't.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I have to remind myself that a lack of education on your part is in fact a demonstration of your lack of ability to critically think. Go continue to worship jews. They are about to sacrifice a sacred cow anyway.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I have to remind myself that a lack of education on your part is in fact a demonstration of your lack of ability to critically think. Go continue to worship jews. They are about to sacrifice a sacred cow anyway.
As you're clearly incapable of writing coherent sentences in response to straightforward questions, I suggest you ask your wignat friends to type up whatever explanation they have. Must be difficult for you with learning disabilities.

Since you obviously have difficulties remembering, here they are

"Now you tell me how was Israel threatening Iran in any way that justified their proxy war and obsession with Israel? Who initiated aggression between the two? Why is Iran supporting hesbollah? Why has Iran made its primary foreign policy objective to wipe out Israel?"

sameer3694

Such a superficial understanding. You truly think it was just "locals upset" and not a color revolution instigated by the CIA? Who runs the CIA? Who pulls the strings.
Why would the CIA install a regime that is so virulently anti american and would even later go on to kidnap 50 of its diplomats?

Iran and the Shah has nothing to do with Balfour declaration, nor does it explain why they are so antithetical to Israel. Your arguments aren't making any sense.

MuffleParch

Country flag
If Iran acquired nukes how would Saudis respond ?
If rumors are to be believed, both Saudis and Iran already have nukes.

If not most, several of Pakis nukes and delivery vehicles are already in the custody of Saudis. As LETHALFORCE said, Saudis paid Pakis to steal the technology and assemble the nukes. Saudis also have obtained ballistic and cruise missiles for delivering these nukes.

It is widely assumed that Iranians have already managed to create a few nukes. May be they are still only capable of creating a suitcase bomb or dirty bomb. Iranians have given hints that they will use "new" weapons on Israelis should Israelis respond to the recent Iranian attacks. We also know Iranians have a somewhat advanced missile technology.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles