Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

Sanglamorre

Country flag
We seriously need to calm down with this biradergiri with Israel. Look at the kind of articles their media publishes about Kashmir. They have no problem calling the current government "Hindu nationalist", using terms like "India-controlled Kashmir" and also using the word "rebel" for terrorists.

They even have the gall to compare what's happening in Gaza to Kashmir.

The only thing Palestine and Kashmir share in common is that both face Islamic terrorism sponsored by an Islamic republic in the neighbourhood but not much beyond that. The Kashmiri people can travel anywhere across the country, seek education, employment and whatever else that any other Indian from any part of the country can do, not to mention that the Union government has also put in massive capital to better the lives of Kashmiris or the presence of courts that protect the rights of Kashmiris like any other citizen of India. This simply isn't the case with Palestine. Most Palestinians (even from the West Bank) cannot travel into Israel unless they get permits for which the conditions are very ambiguous and there is rampant expelling of Palestinians.

I'm not saying that Hamas is not a barbaric terrorist organization but we seriously need to tone down the emotion for Israel. Don't forget that they too are a supremacist of an Abrahamic religion that Islam itself was derived from. It is absolutely fine for us to allow criticism of Israel while not at all endangering our own position on Kashmir.
Israel has it own share of leftist liberals.

Waanar

Country flag
Non sense, neither does Israel need anything from India, nor it is in India's national interest. Opens up India to more terrorist attacks, specially Indians working in middle east.
No, sense.
If we're going to have our people constantly under threat in a weird ass informal hostage situation in the ME, we are not geopolitically independent in a huge portion of the world.

Israelis themselves are still visiting or working in Muslim countries with barely a few incidents but India can not protect their people while merely picking a side?

I know, I know. We can't.

And that's where the problem lies.

Pathetic and weak.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
No, sense.
If we're going to have our people constantly under threat in a weird ass informal hostage situation in the ME, we are not geopolitically independent in a huge portion of the world.

Israelis themselves are still visiting or working in Muslim countries with barely a few incidents but India can not protect their people while merely picking a side?

Pathetic and weak.
Israelis don't live in large numbers in ME countries. They only visit for work and tourism, specially UAE. Most probably nothing will happen to our people in UAE as well.

But there are approx 1 crore Indian people in ME.

What advantage will we get by doing this ?

shade

Country flag
A greater part of the leftist orientation can also be explained by the fact that the vast underclass in these countries are mestizos who probably identify more with the indigenous population of the land along with the indigenous population of those countries who by virtue of belonging to the underclass quite obviously believe in the class structure & struggle intrinsic to the Marxist philosophy.

To add to this , the same people also see themselves as victims of Spanish settler colonialism as the upper classes in these societies although mixed would have a greater component of European genes in them for such a differential to be created.

I'm not too well versed with the nature & composition of the demographics or even the politics practised there in terms of ideologies & trends of individual nations comprising Latin America but from the little I've read this is what I could surmise.
The mestizo thing what you have mentioned is correct in terms of Bolivia.
It is not when it comes to Colombia & Chile, they are mostly bleached white.

However the commonality between all of these is Cold-War era Marxismo and the lub for Paliostine that flows from the meme ideology of that era.

That our media criticising Israel is absolutely fine.
The Dindu Frontline is a Leftist publication
Times of Yidsrael is also a Leftie publication like our very own (((TOI)))

Besides, shitting on GoI over Cashmere is a mainstream media narrative, when you have lazy-ass patrakars who aren't persuaded to change the narrative suiting "friendly" countries, they'll just copy paste what is mainstream.

As per Govt to Govt relations the Jews are gay for us.
idk their stance on Cashmere, but it would be a good diplomatic deal to get them of officially endorse our claim to ALL of J&K including Chink occupied areas in exchange for us making Hummus a terrorist organization

Waanar

Country flag
Israelis don't live in large numbers in ME countries. They only visit for work and tourism, specially UAE. Most probably nothing will happen to our people in UAE as well.

But there are approx 1 crore Indian people in ME.

What advantage will we get by doing this ?
No, it's more about the attitude among people here. We want strategic partnership with other nations but don't want to pick a side.
We want strategic aid, basically.

The reasoning that we have XYZ per capita lower than the other nation is so retarded when we send literal terrorist ruled countries billions. Its such a lopsided way of doing things.

shade

Country flag
We sent billions in aid to Afghanistan.

Indians want to be geopolitical heavyweights but cry when it comes to making concrete moves.
No need to give them even a single rupee, Uncle Sam their slave has them well supplied

No, sense.

Pathetic and weak.
This is not the matter of your average lazy, obese Kuwaiti trying to stab our fellows.

This is Muslim Brotherhood running a social media campaign in the Arabic language turning the average Arab in Gulf countries against our fellows, forcing their rulers to deport our (majority) Mallu masses back to the motherland.

Now from GoI perspective, aside from the massive clusterfuck of providing employment to what are basically overpaid drivers, labourers and white collar office-mice, there is also the matter of precious Gulf Arab forex moneys being lost.

Therefore there is no point in jumping fully into the #PhoolSapport bandwagon especially since the Jooz don't actually need us, it would be suicidal simping trying to give them stuff when they never asked for it and Arabs would get a few chances to ungli us.

Waanar

Country flag
No need to give them even a single rupee, Uncle Sam their slave has them well supplied

This is not the matter of your average lazy, obese Kuwaiti trying to stab our fellows.

This is Muslim Brotherhood running a social media campaign in the Arabic language turning the average Arab in Gulf countries against our fellows, forcing their rulers to deport our (majority) Mallu masses back to the motherland.

Now from GoI perspective, aside from the massive clusterfuck of providing employment to what are basically overpaid drivers, labourers and white collar office-mice, there is also the matter of precious Gulf Arab forex moneys being lost.

Therefore there is no point in jumping fully into the #PhoolSapport bandwagon especially since the Jooz don't actually need us, it would be suicidal simping trying to give them stuff when they never asked for it and Arabs would get a few chances to ungli us.
I understand that but the same bloody thing happened with Nupur Sharma and we seem to be no closer to a solution.
Not to mention the recent sentencing of the 8 Navy guys.

This hostage population thing is honestly getting on my nerves.

Azaad

Country flag
The mestizo thing what you have mentioned is correct in terms of Bolivia.
It is not when it comes to Colombia & Chile, they are mostly bleached white.

However the commonality between all of these is Cold-War era Marxismo and the lub for Paliostine that flows from the meme ideology of that era.
True of Chile to an extent , not true of Columbia where as high as 50% of the population is identified as Mestizos.

The Dindu Frontline is a Leftist publication
Times of Yidsrael is also a Leftie publication like our very own (((TOI)))

Besides, shitting on GoI over Cashmere is a mainstream media narrative, when you have lazy-ass patrakars who aren't persuaded to change the narrative suiting "friendly" countries, they'll just copy paste what is mainstream.

As per Govt to Govt relations the Jews are gay for us.
idk their stance on Cashmere, but it would be a good diplomatic deal to get them of officially endorse our claim to ALL of J&K including Chink occupied areas in exchange for us making Hummus a terrorist organization

shade

Country flag
I understand that but the same bloody thing happened with Nupur Sharma and we seem to be no closer to a solution.
Not to mention the recent sentencing of the 8 Navy guys.

This hostage population thing is honestly getting on my nerves.
There is at present no solution to your average NRI going there and being a driver or some other subaltern low-skill job and making bank in halal moneys when converted to INR.

Even most white-collar jobs pay well there, and many GCC places also have no tax.

Govt also loves those halal moneys so it's not just your NRI immigrants.

Yours truly's family immediate and extended has gone from poverty to wealth by having folks working in the Gulf.

Ofc not Saudiya or al-Qutter, both are shitty for non-Muslims to work in.

Azaad

Country flag
No, it's more about the attitude among people here. We want strategic partnership with other nations but don't want to pick a side.

The reasoning that we have XYZ per capita lower than the other nation is so retarded when we send literal terrorist ruled countries billions. Its such a lopsided way of doing things.
I once heard Clutterji describe India's position on inconvenient issues where we didn't want to take a stand , as he heard it from the master - the late J.N "Mani" Dixit , former FS & NSA , who described it as Bharatnatyam with one mudra here , another mudra there , a step here & a step there.

Arguably if this were 2050 & all Gelf opportunities dried up with our Mellus especially Moplahs scratching their backsides in the backwaters of Gerala , given oil revenues having dried up , India'd still not take firm positions unless its own interests are threatened or at stake just as other countries don't like to take sides in issues of little consequence to them .

The west is supporting Israel as it's the last bastion of the west in the ME & ties with the Islamic nations there however good they are today are ephemeral. There are no cultural similarities or similarities in values. It's as simple as that.

Kumaoni

TBH- This is another golden op. for INDIAN MIC to shine and thrive.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles