Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

ovalpiston

Country flag
Yeah, the only difference is despite their far left leaning political ideology your average latin american is deeply religious (in christianity) and never shies away from doing absolute violence if required! Their continent is well protected that mass immigration is impossible through land borders or water, and since most of those countries are non-english speaking middle income economies, the threat of self-destructing neo-progressive ideology has not crept in and will not creep in anytime soon.

Narasimh

Country flag
View attachment 228096

The Hindu’s English Magazine ‘FrontLine’ and its Editor decide to officially be Hamas-collaborators: The shameful justification of rape, torture and beheading

This delusion of Jihadi collaborators like Vaishna Roy will ensure that when the next genocide happens, it is contextualised and supported in the name of vengeance for those who used the blanket victimhood handed over to them by these very Jihadi collaborators as a convenient excuse for their Holy War.

View attachment 228097

"We are being harangued"

"Hamas was not begotten in a vaccum"

Next will be -

LeT & JeM "was not begotten in a vaccum"

Abject & absolute surrender to Islamist terror narrative from Indian Jhollas.
The leftists will always support the underdog how much ever hateful they may be. Difficult to beat them in their own game.. Gaslight the young budding left loonies may be

Narasimh

Country flag
Hypothetical : What can UN do if israel decides to control whole of gaza and west bank with IDF and open "re-education" camps for civilians? Will Egypt, iran and the Arabs join the war? Will Pakis launch nukes(bad joke but still..)? If not what could be the end game here for Israel that removes the possibility of such attacks again

Azaad

Country flag
Chile has a large pilestine population, Bolivia established ties with Israel (under a right wing government whose leader is now in jail) only in 2020 after more than a decade of severing ties.

The cumulative population of Palestinians in Chile amount to ~ 5,00,000 in a country of 18 million. That's ~2.5% of the population. A great majority of them are Catholics which shouldn't lessen their hatred for the Jews as Palestinian Christians have since the time of the 1st war against Israel been part of the popular resistance. George Habbash , Hannan Ashrawi are two prominent names that come to ones mind but I seriously doubt if 2.5% of the population can dictate terms to the government of the day in terms of foreign policy. It's got to do more with the leftist orientation of the incumbent administration. I'd also extend the same logic to Bolivia .

MuffleParch

Country flag
The cumulative population of Palestinians in Chile amount to ~ 5,00,000 in a country of 18 million. That's ~2.5% of the population. A great majority of them are Catholics which shouldn't lessen their hatred for the Jews as Palestinian Christians have since the time of the 1st war against Israel been part of the popular resistance. George Habbash , Hannan Ashrawi are two prominent names that come to ones mind but I seriously doubt if 2.5% of the population can dictate terms to the government of the day in terms of foreign policy. It's got to do more with the leftist orientation of the incumbent administration. I'd also extend the same logic to Bolivia .

It is interesting to note Bolivia's leftists government had severed ties with Israel in 2008 and the rightist government had restored in 2020. Now the leftists government does the rinse and repeat.

Azaad

Country flag
It is interesting to note Bolivia's leftists government had severed ties with Israel in 2008 and the rightist government had restored in 2020. Now the leftists government does the rinse and repeat.
A greater part of the leftist orientation can also be explained by the fact that the vast underclass in these countries are mestizos who probably identify more with the indigenous population of the land along with the indigenous population of those countries who by virtue of belonging to the underclass quite obviously believe in the class structure & struggle intrinsic to the Marxist philosophy.

To add to this , the same people also see themselves as victims of Spanish settler colonialism as the upper classes in these societies although mixed would have a greater component of European genes in them for such a differential to be created.

I'm not too well versed with the nature & composition of the demographics or even the politics practised there in terms of ideologies & trends of individual nations comprising Latin America but from the little I've read this is what I could surmise.

Kumaoni

That and people who want to oppose Israel will oppose anyway(i.e pro-Russian fellas, or pro-Palestine fellas, etc., or just flat out stupid bitches)
There are legitimate reasons to oppose israel.
HOWEVER, they have never par taken in any genocide lol.

And people i know IRL are LITERALLY PEDDLING JIHADI PROPAGNDA.
INCLUDING INDIANS.

man wtf. The soft power jihadis have is insane.

Legit the ONLY people who have attacked someone and gained a significant soft spot around the world.

Even BIDEN is saying “we don’t condone Islamophobia” Like wtf? Do you not see anti Hindu, anti jewish, and even anti f&66ot comments done by the same people?

How can you win against Jihadis? They can control the battlefield, and when they lose, they control the narrative. It’s insane man I’m shocked and blackpilled beyond repair.

My warning to Hindus: learn to defend yourself.

Country flag
View attachment 228096

The Hindu’s English Magazine ‘FrontLine’ and its Editor decide to officially be Hamas-collaborators: The shameful justification of rape, torture and beheading

This delusion of Jihadi collaborators like Vaishna Roy will ensure that when the next genocide happens, it is contextualised and supported in the name of vengeance for those who used the blanket victimhood handed over to them by these very Jihadi collaborators as a convenient excuse for their Holy War.

View attachment 228097

"We are being harangued"

"Hamas was not begotten in a vaccum"

Next will be -

LeT & JeM "was not begotten in a vaccum"

Abject & absolute surrender to Islamist terror narrative from Indian Jhollas.
We seriously need to calm down with this biradergiri with Israel. Look at the kind of articles their media publishes about Kashmir. They have no problem calling the current government "Hindu nationalist", using terms like "India-controlled Kashmir" and also using the word "rebel" for terrorists.

They even have the gall to compare what's happening in Gaza to Kashmir.

The only thing Palestine and Kashmir share in common is that both face Islamic terrorism sponsored by an Islamic republic in the neighbourhood but not much beyond that. The Kashmiri people can travel anywhere across the country, seek education, employment and whatever else that any other Indian from any part of the country can do, not to mention that the Union government has also put in massive capital to better the lives of Kashmiris or the presence of courts that protect the rights of Kashmiris like any other citizen of India. This simply isn't the case with Palestine. Most Palestinians (even from the West Bank) cannot travel into Israel unless they get permits for which the conditions are very ambiguous and there is rampant expelling of Palestinians.

I'm not saying that Hamas is not a barbaric terrorist organization but we seriously need to tone down the emotion for Israel. Don't forget that they too are a supremacist of an Abrahamic religion that Islam itself was derived from. It is absolutely fine for us to allow criticism of Israel while not at all endangering our own position on Kashmir.

Cheran

Country flag
We seriously need to calm down with this biradergiri with Israel. Look at the kind of articles their media publishes about Kashmir. They have no problem calling the current government "Hindu nationalist", using terms like "India-controlled Kashmir" and also using the word "rebel" for terrorists.

They even have the gall to compare what's happening in Gaza to Kashmir.

The only thing Palestine and Kashmir share in common is that both face Islamic terrorism sponsored by an Islamic republic in the neighbourhood but not much beyond that. The Kashmiri people can travel anywhere across the country, seek education, employment and whatever else that any other Indian from any part of the country can do, not to mention that the Union government has also put in massive capital to better the lives of Kashmiris or the presence of courts that protect the rights of Kashmiris like any other citizen of India. This simply isn't the case with Palestine. Most Palestinians (even from the West Bank) cannot travel into Israel unless they get permits for which the conditions are very ambiguous and there is rampant expelling of Palestinians.

I'm not saying that Hamas is not a barbaric terrorist organization but we seriously need to tone down the emotion for Israel. Don't forget that they too are a supremacist of an Abrahamic religion that Islam itself was derived from. It is absolutely fine for us to allow criticism of Israel while not at all endangering our own position on Kashmir.
What does your essay got to do with what i have posted?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles