ISIS Blows Up a Baby for Sport

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
fatwas are issued for all and sundry mazahabi reasons, like the one issued against a maulana by another kathmulla from UP, declaring 1L INR cash prize and islamic-sword reward for the head of the former who had said Lord Shiv to be the first prophet and a father-figure....it would be interesting to see a fatwa barring Indian Muslims from trying to join IS or/and praising it. afterall, atleast from Lko if not more, then one Muslim youth had been to eye-rack to fight against IS...a fatwa to either encourage this or atleast keep others from joining IS won't be out of place.

apparently Muslims here largely still don't deem IS as (another) terrible blot on their mazahab or/and a threat to it, but on the contrary.......

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Will you pls stop this apologetic nonsense? At least informed people like us should shy away from this BS that Isis is because of oil.

Norway also has oil- do xtians form Christian state of Norway and Jerusalem?

Russia has oil- do orthodox xtians blow themselves up and rape and kill babies?

Islam today is still the 7th century barbaric death cult it was. It has not undergone reformation and it desperately needs it. Isis is just a symptom of Islam . All this USA and oil excuses are just that- excuses.
:lol: Dude I wasn't being apologetic. I was just worried about my country.
If these ISIS are getting western support then they are to be feared. This ISIS ideology has affected even the highly educated muslims. Since India has a significant muslim population, I am worried that sooner or later this ISIS bug will hurt us.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
If these ISIS are getting western support then they are to be feared. This ISIS ideology has affected even the highly educated muslims. Since India has a significant muslim population, I am worried that sooner or later this ISIS bug will hurt us.
Not really once they leave , they are to be neutralized ... never again to be heard form :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well, we have to prepare for that eventuality.

About the red part, there is no correlation between Islamic terrorism and Education, from any kind of statistics. meaning, a well educated middle class muslim or a poor uneducated muslim in becoming a terrorist. Anecdotally though, if there is any, I can only say there is positive correlation

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Not really once they leave , they are to be neutralized ... never again to be heard form :lol:
That can be hopefully done. The pests are given a free one way ticket along with their family for the ISIS state, never to return back. If they do return back, push them into arabian sea :cool1:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
That can be hopefully done. The pests are given a free one way ticket along with their family for the ISIS state, never to return back. If they do return back, push them into arabian sea :cool1:
Pay israel to pay ISIS leadership to kill them ... they'll do anything for money. ... just ask ISIS to strap their "paradise jacket" on them :lol:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
For not at least writing to your local MP to persuade your government to take military action against ISIS. Like I did.
No way. I would write a letter to my MP to only do three things:
1) Protect India's borders from ISIS by having strict internal security and intelligence - seal the borders.
2) Ensure that any Indian who goes to join ISIS is not allowed to return.
3) Ensure that RAW and other external intelligence agencies do whatever it takes to ensure that ISIS does not get hold of nukes. NO matter how much effort and expense it involves - ensure that ISIS does not get nukes.

These are the only three things I would expect from my government.

avknight1408

Country flag
I think it already has influence. We see ISIS flags in kashmir.
Our govt is hiding the no. of indians who have joined isis.
http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/isis-volunteers-in-india-cross-a-thousand

sorcerer

Country flag
I think it already has influence. We see ISIS flags in kashmir.
Our govt is hiding the no. of indians who have joined isis.
http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/isis-volunteers-in-india-cross-a-thousand

The Propaganda :bs:

While Prime Minister Narendra Modi is known to be enthusiastic about crafting a transformational relationship with the US, which is why he broke with tradition and invited US President Barack Obama to be the guest of honour at the Republic Day parade, key sections of the bureaucracy remain in thrall to the Nehruvian concept of "non-alignment" and to Nehru's corrosive distrust of and disdain for the military. Such a hands-off approach to a global security challenge neglects to factor in the reality that since 11 September 2001, the principal focus of the US has been security, more than commerce, and that if India wants to ensure game-changing commercial advantages from its interaction with the US, a good way of ensuring such an outcome would be to become a core partner in the global security matrix, rather than remain a bystander.
:bs:

Someone wants to drag India into the equation!! I read a few articles some time back where the Author blamed CHINA and India for being bystanders while US fight terrorism which is their "Controlled Chaos".

"Lengthy operations mean an army growing old, wealth being expended, an empty exchequer and distress among the people; true cleverness insures against the occurrence of such calamities."

US and west will try to drag India into the equation, this way they can ensure that they crumble the growth at which india is progressing now

Last edited:

anupamsurey

Country flag
ISIS mostly kill muslims all the time. I smell something fishy with ISIS.
If the kind of support you people are talking about was real then we would have seen a lot more 9/11 till now. It's just muslims killing muslims and that's all.
People on the internet say meth is a hell of a drug but I say crude oil is.
In fact, it always has been muslim vs muslim. traditionally, such terrorist groups have been more of local problems, it was all about local hegemony, who controls how much and similar stuff. it became a global problem only when muslims from other regions started to look for them and emulated their style, Initially,the victims were Israel, Afganistan, India, USSR, Africa, USA,etc. countries like Arabs, Pakistan, and USA employed them for their dirty work (it was not religious back then, only geopolitics). the term religion is used only when they have Jews, hindus, christians, or yezdis as targets. ISIS is still flourishing because it has support from other muslim countries (countries which are even purchasing their oil), cut off their trade and food supplies and they will be like starved rats.
hahahahah
That's the only thing that makes ISIS tolerable..... they are killing their own potential recruits. Sad and funny in a dark way
do you think they have shortage of recruits, foolish muslims from europe, asia, and africa are moving en masse to ISIL.

anupamsurey

Country flag
:Bs:

The Propaganda

:bs:

Someone wants to drag India into the equation!! I read a few articles some time back where the Author blamed CHINA and India for being bystanders while US fight terrorism which is their "Controlled Chaos".

"Lengthy operations mean an army growing old, wealth being expended, an empty exchequer and distress among the people; true cleverness insures against the occurrence of such calamities."

US and west will try to drag India into the equation, this way they can ensure that they crumble the growth at which india is progressing now
India intelligently has stayed away from the game, but there is an imminent threat from ISIS which has already spread to AFPAK, and Kashmir.

anupamsurey

Country flag
You really think parties which are celebrating iftar with the Isis cousins(.ie lesser barbarians) are going to take action on Isis ?

How many fatwas have been issued against Isis by the Isis cousins here- deoband and others included?
Deobandis are just another terrorist outfit but with bigger beards and empty brains.
what do you expect not a single Indian fatwa reading asshole will be vocal about terrorism, they know that what is being done is for good of Islam, these will be the most happy people when Hindus are killed by terrorists and when India looses to Pakistan in cricket.
Deobandis are Pakistanis living in India.
If they want Narendra modi to apologise for 2002, then they should also apologise for every Islamic terrorism event that has happened in India.

sorcerer

Country flag
India intelligently has stayed away from the game, but there is an imminent threat from ISIS which has already spread to AFPAK, and Kashmir.
India needs all the intel agencies to work seamlessly on it. There is no point in India joining a war in a distant land with US while them terrorists work locally near Indian borders which is Pakistan's terror factories in PoK.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
New work by ISIS: http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...en-told-behead-the-doll/#sthash.y8qOsmMz.dpuf

In an ISIS training camp, children told: Behead the doll

The children were each given a doll and a sword. Then they were lined up, more than 120 of them, and given their next lesson by their Islamic State group instructors: Behead the doll.

A 14-year-old who was among the line of abducted boys from Iraq’s Yazidi religious minority said at first he couldn’t cut it right — he chopped once, twice, three times.

“Then they taught me how to hold the sword, and they told me how to hit. They told me it was the head of the infidels,” the boy, renamed Yahya by his Islamic State captors, recalled in an interview last week with The Associated Press in northern Iraq, where he fled after escaping the IS training camp.
Read more details in the article. So now ISIS is giving good training to young kids!! Middle east is a mess.

Illusive

Country flag
So what exactly is UNSC for ? The most powerful nations can't come together to end this shit.

sorcerer

Country flag
So what exactly is UNSC for ? The most powerful nations can't come together to end this shit.
For peace missions + protecting human sanctuaries + protecting AID convoys + cleaning up after NATO missions.. Primarily their job is too disagree on most international crises.
They come in after the mess usually!! Its too early for UNSC to enter according to history.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
For not at least writing to your local MP to persuade your government to take military action against ISIS. Like I did.
Why would they?

France can't handle it's local Muslim population and we saw it after Charlie Hebdo and recent factory manager beheading.

UK is a pussy already and they are decreasing their military and heard it would be trimmed to just <80,000.

pmaitra

There is no ISIS in Kashmir. The western nations want India to jump in the bandwagon and sent its troops to a war that India need not get involved in. The easiest way is to pay someone to draw an ISIS flag on some wall.

The ISIS exists only because the western nations for years have been supporting the terrorists and Wahhabi nutjobs in their bid to oust Bashar al-Assad. These very "moderate" Syrian rebels are the ones who are doing things that are quite the opposite of moderate.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
There is no ISIS in Kashmir. The western nations want India to jump in the bandwagon and sent its troops to a war that India need not get involved in. The easiest way is to pay someone to draw an ISIS flag on some wall.

The ISIS exists only because the western nations for years have been supporting the terrorists and Wahhabi nutjobs in their bid to oust Bashar al-Assad. These very "moderate" Syrian rebels are the ones who are doing things that are quite the opposite of moderate.
Now is this just a coincidence that this so called ISIS came all of a sudden(with all dramatic entry like movies) just after US was denied a full invasion on Syria.

:lol:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles