ISIS Blows Up a Baby for Sport

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
ISIS mostly kill muslims all the time. I smell something fishy with ISIS.
If the kind of support you people are talking about was real then we would have seen a lot more 9/11 till now. It's just muslims killing muslims and that's all.
People on the internet say meth is a hell of a drug but I say crude oil is.

Blackwater

1 nuke bomb on ISIS area can solve the problem. but world seems to drag this problem good for defense industry tycoons..

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
If the kind of support you people are talking about was real then we would have seen a lot more 9/11 till now. It's just muslims killing muslims and that's all.
hahahahah
That's the only thing that makes ISIS tolerable..... they are killing their own potential recruits. Sad and funny in a dark way

aliyah

one thing learned from Afghanistan was u can kill these jokers but cant kill the mentality.
so give them free run ?? nop....just change the way to tackle the problem.
so the US doing the same thing . to counter sunni extremist give birth to shia extremist. thats y they lifting ban on iran .
strategy is simple let them kill each other n rest of the world live in peace

sorcerer

Country flag
For not at least writing to your local MP to persuade your government to take military action against ISIS. Like I did.
Why should India help cleanup someones elses military FUBAR?
IMO, India should protect her soil from the ISIS and not wage a remote war for a cancer which cannot be cured. India should spend resources and improve upon her intel so as to avert disasters linked with terrorism and extremism which hurts our way of life.

The good terrorist...bad terrorist is a major vector in the asymmetric strategy what the America calls as "Controlled Chaos".
We should not jump into the scheme set by USA and get hurt bad but take precautions to ensure the Indian interests are not hurt.

Other factors that lead to an increase in extremism and fervor in ‘terrorists’ are occupation of the holy land by American troops, a sense of disrespect of Islam (imagined and real) by the West
Such cannot be cured!

I would agree with @Rowdy
That's the only thing that makes ISIS tolerable..... they are killing their own potential recruits. Sad and funny in a dark way

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
any probability of such news being fake? i had come across some discussions on a few forums and youtube (there was a video showing how the footage broadcast on news channels, of the demonstration by people in europe after the charle hebdo killings looked doctored; this also led to people discussing about IS) some months back that much of the IS thing could be a propaganda created by US and allies, or/and a bogey created to 'shock' the world and attain some sinister ends (or even NWO?! don't know) by way of it. don't know how much truth and how much speculation are floating around (or being spread deliberately).

BTW, had come across an interesting take on the IS-issue on BRF some weeks back, on why we shouldn't intervene in the matter (it was more-or-less to do with the 'sanitation' process going on in the mid-east and the culling of the future potential terrorists of the world).

P.S. - still not a squirm from the 'save palestine' brigade. no voices or sale of bands on 'save syria/eye-rack/eye-ran/', etc. to be heard from either the peaceful or the faded ones. guess they're outraged only when kafirs strike back.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
For not at least writing to your local MP to persuade your government to take military action against ISIS. Like I did.
Nah ............ Why should I ? As long as my land is safe IDGF. :lol: Let them blow themselves up for all I care.
But @Rashna loves ISIS as it is a much better culture for women....maybe she can write a few letters to save em.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Will you pls stop this apologetic nonsense? At least informed people like us should shy away from this BS that Isis is because of oil.

Norway also has oil- do xtians form Christian state of Norway and Jerusalem?

Russia has oil- do orthodox xtians blow themselves up and rape and kill babies?

Islam today is still the 7th century barbaric death cult it was. It has not undergone reformation and it desperately needs it. Isis is just a symptom of Islam . All this USA and oil excuses are just that- excuses.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You really think parties which are celebrating iftar with the Isis cousins(.ie lesser barbarians) are going to take action on Isis ?

How many fatwas have been issued against Isis by the Isis cousins here- deoband and others included?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
You really think parties which are celebrating iftar with the Isis cousins(.ie lesser barbarians) are going to take action on Isis ?

How many fatwas have been issued against Isis by the Isis cousins here- deoband and others included?
These people did the same to hindus centuries ago ... Karma has caught up with them ..... :lol: who are mortals to interfere :D

Global Defence

New threads

Articles