Introduction of Vlaad

Vlaad

Greetings to all members of DFI. Not the best place for introduction but ill use this opportunity to say that smurfing around I did pick up on some intelligent arguments from a number of people.

pmaitra

Re: Civil war in Ukraine

@Vlaad, please open a thread in this section and introduce yourself.

Also, welcome to DFI.

Edit: Posts moved.

Last edited by a moderator:

karn

Country flag
Re: Civil war in Ukraine

Greetings to all members of DFI. Not the best place for introduction but ill use this opportunity to say that smurfing around I did pick up on some intelligent arguments from a number of people.
Welcome Vlaad .

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Welcome:welcome:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
welcome to the DFI

sydsnyper

Country flag
I hope your last name isn't Tapish/Tepes...

nevertheless, welcome to DFI..

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Looking forward to Russian perspective here.

Vlaad

Thanks for warm welcome!

About me in short.

Graduated from technical faculty, served regular army and a fan of military hardware and I like to keep an eye on global politics and that's where DFI comes in as source.

I'm also a rabid fan of history repeating itself, aside from other things...

I now live in Serbia although i'm born Yugoslav... Not overly bitter about its demise but we lived very VERY good at that time. Now we have freedom(tm) with a dash of democracy(r) (and depleted uranium, it comes for free like those on those teleshops) for export, but alas with 40+% unemployment.

Latika_singer

A simple user of DFI
Stay glued in DFI :ranger: Be proud to be part of no.1 indian military forum :cool2:Have a fun time on DFI foruns:thumb: ,Aviation,navy and army :tea:,multimedia...etc Feel free to be active :typing: in all our foruns has fun sticky threads to New users and regular users:yo: on Indian Air Force Forum

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles