Introduction

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Hello.

I'm from Kolkata where the weather sucks balls and food is great. Sanglamorre is one of my IGN, referencing the holy sword Sanglamore from Faerie Queene.

I have a couple unusual hobbies that include stargazing (more like trying, since fucking light pollution), amateur writing, and growing cacti and other unusual plants.

PKMKB.

Haldiram

Country flag
hi everyoone ,i am from kurukshetra haryana. lurking here for six years now i managed to get my account.i am a teacher and also a farmer .
Farmer wala farmer ya Twitter wale Baba wala farmer? :confused1:

Haldiram

Country flag
Hello.

I'm from Kolkata where the weather sucks balls and food is great. Sanglamorre is one of my IGN, referencing the holy sword Sanglamore from Faerie Queene.

I have a couple unusual hobbies that include stargazing (more like trying, since fucking light pollution), amateur writing, and growing cacti and other unusual plants.

PKMKB.
Does Dragon fruit fall under the category of cactus? do you grow fruit bearing cacti?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Does Dragon fruit fall under the category of cactus? do you grow fruit bearing cacti?
Dragon fruit is indeed a cactus.

Pretty much all cacti bear fruit. But most of them are either inedible, too tiny, or both. So, yes I have fruit bearing cacti but they're more seedpods than fruits for all intents and purposes.

A couple of cacti fruits are very famous as edible- dragon fruit, and fruits of Opuntia genus.

Haldiram

Country flag
Dragon fruit is indeed a cactus.

Pretty much all cacti bear fruit. But most of them are either inedible, too tiny, or both. So, yes I have fruit bearing cacti but they're more seedpods than fruits for all intents and purposes.

A couple of cacti fruits are very famous as edible- dragon fruit, and fruits of Opuntia genus.
#PicsOrDidn'tHappen

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Hi all,

I'm a Bengali guy and I opened an a/c in DFI about a year back. I have been following this forum religiously and its activities since quite a while, say 2017, and genuinely like it and all its members. I've been following the threads on Tejas, AMCA and INS Vikrant with keen interest. Personally, I would like to be more active in the realpolitik sections of this forum related to Pak and China, since my technical knowledge is almost nil and its better not to pass half-baked commentary in genuinely technical conversations.

I'll not like to go more into my personal details. You're welcome to know more about me in private conversations. Being reserved as a person, I find this forum THE best place to express my thoughts on realpolitik as a way to escape this mundane routine of my daily life - STUDY, EAT, SLEEP, STUDY. It's been my pleasure to have myself introduced in this vast and ever-expanding forum.

To my dear members, these are hard times, REALLY hard times. Yes, the country has started to sink into an economic abyss and the guiding light of recovery has shifted far into the future. I really don't trust the current government with a sane economic policy to effectively blunt this crisis (a downward spiral).

All my best wishes to the members of this forum. I wish all of you good health and a good peace of mind (it's possible because we are all social creatures and loneliness has had the better of us for the past few weeks).

Merci...….

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Hi all,

I'm a Bengali guy and I opened an a/c in DFI about a year back. I have been following this forum religiously and its activities since quite a while, say 2017, and genuinely like it and all its members. I've been following the threads on Tejas, AMCA and INS Vikrant with keen interest. Personally, I would like to be more active in the realpolitik sections of this forum related to Pak and China, since my technical knowledge is almost nil and its better not to pass half-baked commentary in genuinely technical conversations.

I'll not like to go more into my personal details. You're welcome to know more about me in private conversations. Being reserved as a person, I find this forum THE best place to express my thoughts on realpolitik as a way to escape this mundane routine of my daily life - STUDY, EAT, SLEEP, STUDY. It's been my pleasure to have myself introduced in this vast and ever-expanding forum.

To my dear members, these are hard times, REALLY hard times. Yes, the country has started to sink into an economic abyss and the guiding light of recovery has shifted far into the future. I really don't trust the current government with a sane economic policy to effectively blunt this crisis (a downward spiral).

All my best wishes to the members of this forum. I wish all of you good health and a good peace of mind (it's possible because we are all social creatures and loneliness has had the better of us for the past few weeks).

Merci...….
Welcome brother...................

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
w
Hi all,

Merci...….
welcome..

with 30 characteristics

SierraDelta.IND

Country flag
Hey y'all! About me:
- admin of now deactivated IG page SierraDelta.IND
- enthusiastic about Indian defence forces & worldwide tier 1 & 2 units
- been a silent learner on these forums since the past 5 years

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads