INSAS Rifle, LMG & Carbine

Immanuel

Country flag
Nice weapon, they just need to have the same collapsible stock as the MCR or MSMC

sydsnyper

Country flag
The beauty aspects of it (sarcasm) aside, did any one of us who had been to Defexpo '14 had the chance to handle the rifle. Is it as heavy and cumbursome as the FAL. Does it have automatic fire ?

As long as it handles and controls better than the AK or the SLR, I feel this is a good 7.62x39 shooter for paramilitary.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

You can note the there is fire selector lever, There are letter marked as A ( Full Auto ), S ( Semi ) & R { Safety ) ..

TAR is made for Paramilitary forces ..

The beauty aspects of it (sarcasm) aside, did any one of us who had been to Defexpo '14 had the chance to handle the rifle. Is it as heavy and cumbursome as the FAL. Does it have automatic fire ?

As long as it handles and controls better than the AK or the SLR, I feel this is a good 7.62x39 shooter for paramilitary.

Blood+

Country flag
Self Deleted
Reason:Double Post..........

Last edited:

Blood+

Country flag
Hey Kunal bhai,PLEASE empty your inbox man.I'm trying to send you a pm.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I thinkk its victory z-point red dot sight.The same ones used by NSG.An order of about 15000 had been placed by IA.

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I thinkk its victory z-point red dot sight.The same ones used by NSG.An order of about 15000 had been placed by IA.

now a days i dont find this red dot on CISF MP 5. One point of time all of the MP5 with CISF had this sight, now they are not using it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
now a days i dont find this red dot on CISF MP 5. One point of time all of the MP5 with CISF had this sight, now they are not using it.
Eventhough its very expensive as a single peice costs $599,thhe optic is renown for its durability and the batteries are hybrid in nature so it have very lonng service life .But army could have bought EOtech sights/aimpoint which cost less and have a large sight radius..

Austinjimson

Why can't our army use the MSMC which is handy and has deadlier punch with 5.56mm rather than importing this 9mm stuff from elsewhere??

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Why can't our army use the MSMC which is handy and has deadlier punch with 5.56mm rather than importing this 9mm stuff from elsewhere??

Indian army will keep trying it unless or until it fails. Then they will say it is substandard lets get foreign maal.

Austinjimson

But why our army doesn't believe in our indigenous weapons ??Look at the Russians ,they don't import any stuff ,they have a firm believe in their weapons performance.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles