INSAS Indian Small Arms System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
The problem is maintenance of Rifle, Short of Ammo, Lack of discipline so does the training, But i am sure in fire fight, AKM or Insas even without training can be deadly as they spray bullets, In trained hands its more deadly weaponry, But because they don't have proper training doesn't mean to stop the flow of Automatic weaponry, considering the thread above..
I never opposed the use of automatic weaponry.

In ancient times, the armies were divided into various units. Light infantry, light cavalry, heavy swordsmen, pikemen, axemen, heavy cavalry, etc.

Do you think both the units got similar training and roles to perform?

What I want to quote from this is that, arming both police and army with similar weapons, does it makes any sense?
And firing spray bullets is out of question. Weapon training is what makes an officer different from a normal citizen.

Ok in short, for police forces-Insas or MSMC?
(I dont know what roles are to be performed by MSMC but what I think is that its a perfect match for police forces. Small and INDIGENOUS(and burst resistive I guess ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
What I want to quote from this is that, arming both police and army with similar weapons, does it makes any sense?
And firing spray bullets is out of question. Weapon training is what makes an officer different from a normal citizen.

Ok in short, for police forces-Insas or MSMC?
(I dont know what roles are to be performed by MSMC but what I think is that its a perfect match for police forces. Small and INDIGENOUS(and burst resistive I guess ;) )
Armed Police and Normal Police both can be armed with same weaponry systems as the present thread demand so, But the training is different..
Normal Police forces can use the weaponry while moving, 303 is not a weapon use for quick reaction, Insas & AKM fits the role here..

MSMC is good so does 9mm carbine but both are handicap as MSMC is nowhere near induction and 9mm carbine have bad repo if not maintained properly..
That is why what is available should be given as priority which is Insas & AKM..

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag
^^

Looks great, but I only wish it was EX-Caliber or K-07. ;(

sayareakd

Country flag

looks like hydration water backpack

PRODUCT INFOMATION
This Water Backpack is useful in desert, forest, rock-climbing, riding and when you aren't convenient to drink by hands. This water backpack uses a tube with a bite valve to drink, so you don't need to hold it to drink.

Features:
Constructed by waterproof 600D hign density Nylon material.
Two layers cargo design, one for hydration bladder, and the other for extra carrying purpose.
Adjustable shoulder strap ans chest belt, suitable for heavy carrying.
A switch on/off bite valve, convenient for control the flow of water
Waterproof Hydration Water Backpack for Riding Outdoor Sports | Clothing & Accessories | Hunting | Sports Outdoor | Linkdelight.com

When your outdoor activities are so intense you can't stop for a drink take our Hydration Backpack along. Our Water Packpack is comfortable to wear and easy to use. It even has extra pockets to stash your energy bars, sunscreen or anything else you need to take along.

Features:
1. U.S. military forces and equipment 3L water backpack, Super-good process;

2. Includes the use of military green secure TPU materials, straws and straw secure seal

3. Carrying comfortable, suitable for outdoor tourism, wild adventure, riding a bike and so on

4. Capacity: 3L

5. Weight : 600g

6. Material : 900D nylon waterproof fabric

Solar Light, Solar Panel, Farm & Agriculture, Pump, Fan, Coffee Machine, Capsule, Pod, for Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand - Outdoor Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles