Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Azaad

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Reduction of sleeper coaches from 14 to 8 and Increase in AC rakes, while the base fares for the Sleeper was 124, it's around 400 for the 3rd Class AC, so not suprised.
Equally impactful is the fact that it's holiday season.

Reactions: SKC

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars nowadays this kind of situation also happening on the Non holiday seasons and after also. Hope the RM has plans for it.

notaname

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars nowadays this kind of situation also happening on the Non holiday seasons and after also. Hope the RM has plans for it.
Looks like Haldi the undercover PM talked to RM.
=============

Taking cognisance of the anticipated surge in travel demand during summer, Indian Railways is operating 9,000+Summer Special Train trips to ensure smooth and comfortable travel for passengers.

#SummerSpecial

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Suburban rail will relieve traffic, but Bangalore needs 300 to 400 kilometres of metro at least. Government should be spending more on metro building in tier-1 cities than tier-2/3 ones.

NutCracker

Country flag
India needs to stick with fossil fuels or go nuclear. I've always been skeptical of these maintenance intensive but low energy solar and wind solutions. No country of any decent size has managed to go the green way through "renewables". Combined with lithium mining for batteries, these end up causing more environmental harm than good.

That's where PM Surya Ghar solar subsidy comes in handy. Effect of such weather phenomena can be reduced due to sparsely located rooftop solar capacity.

NutCracker

Country flag
This is the scene outside every major railway station. Recently been to Mumbai and even it had filth like this. Pawjeets deserves to be civilized hard before giving them any kind of infra. 20 yrs dictatorship for India

Most of this garbage is not thrown by the travellers but dumped by low wage IQ cleaning staff with tacit approval of their harami supervisor. Need to put CCTVs at doors of each and every boogie.

mamamia12

Most of this garbage is not thrown by the travellers but dumped by low wage IQ cleaning staff with tacit approval of their harami supervisor. Need to put CCTVs at doors of each and every boogie.
Privatizing that can help a lot actually. Most of these low IQ cretins just freeload on govt wages and do minimal work. Sometimes they pay their supervisor part of their wage and work in other jobs. Sometimes its supervisor himself draws imaginary workers wages without any work. Privatizing means everytime we see such kind of situation we can fine them, which is not possible with these low IQ cretin goonda workers who are backed up by some shady NGO's and will do union-giri if pushed too much.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Privatizing that can help a lot actually. Most of these low IQ cretins just freeload on govt wages and do minimal work. Sometimes they pay their supervisor part of their wage and work in other jobs. Sometimes its supervisor himself draws imaginary workers wages without any work. Privatizing means everytime we see such kind of situation we can fine them, which is not possible with these low IQ cretin goonda workers who are backed up by some shady NGO's and will do union-giri if pushed too much.
I think these cleaning stuffs are done on contract basis
Contract is awarded to agencies for such purpose
I might be wrong though

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Things going out of control and as usual RM and ministry sleeping
Why this sudden increase in crowding in trains?
Looks like Haldi the undercover PM talked to RM.
=============

Taking cognisance of the anticipated surge in travel demand during summer, Indian Railways is operating 9,000+Summer Special Train trips to ensure smooth and comfortable travel for passengers.

#SummerSpecial

Ya'll Nibbiars The Info war is on. First this handle didn't mentioned the train number or the date now saying from April 14. Whom trust now.

Think this handle is deliberately trying to hide something. True or not. The recent problems of freeloaders even on non holidays seasons is apperant.

Last edited:

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Info war is on. First this handle didn't mentioned the train number or the date now saying from April 14. Whom trust now.

Think this handle is deliberately trying to hide something. True or not. The recent problems of freeloaders even on non holidays seasons is apperant.

The crowded video is of 14th April
Whom are these guys fooling

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Why this sudden increase in crowding in trains?
Refer to my post on the railways thread;

More on railways,

Twitter threads for the interested,

@Haldilal this is why you have encroachers in the reserved coaches of those eastbound trains.

@another_armchair @ezsasa
Remember that time when we discussed how the IR underestimated the need of higher capex? Now it is just a giant clusterfuck of sort...

In a way this is eerily reminiscent of the NPA mess of NDA 1; they are paying the prices for the wrongdoings of their predecessors (in this case, the Lalus and tha Mamatas). Worse, they have no freaking clue how to take it up (because their demand projections are borderline garbage tier) and the Minister keeps downplaying the crisis in public.

thebakofbakchod

The whole of east Delhi/Ghaziabad area should be nuked and rebuilt. This is literally 5th world. How did this area end up this bad? I genuinely believe random Bihar towns in the most backward districts with $400 capita income look better than this/has less filth/grime.

^ see after 6 min at the landscape, surrounding street etc.

Edit: and don't get me started on the crime. I think it is actually game over for jeet diaspora if the daily crime that happens here gets translated/picked up. Not a single day goes by without some poor girl (<10) getting rpd and killed. A substantial portion of messed up NCR crime that is claimed to be in Delhi happens here. Genuinely the most depraved hellhole in the planet.

Blademaster

The whole of east Delhi/Ghaziabad area should be nuked and rebuilt. This is literally 5th world. How did this area end up this bad? I genuinely believe random Bihar towns in the most backward districts with $400 capita income look better than this/has less filth/grime.

^ see after 6 min at the landscape, surrounding street etc.

Edit: and don't get me started on the crime. I think it is actually game over for jeet diaspora if the daily crime that happens here gets translated/picked up. Not a single day goes by without some poor girl (<10) getting rpd and killed. A substantial portion of messed up NCR crime that is claimed to be in Delhi happens here. Genuinely the most depraved hellhole in the planet.
What happened with the landfill that was on fire?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles