Infrastructure and Energy Sector

omaebakabaka

Another misleading tweet. This is not all of northeast - only in Aizawl City, Mizoram. People need to stop writing rubbish things.
I agree, in general though tribal villages anywhere in India still look orderly and clean and pleasant. Only exception is the drainage and sewer part which is more of a modern age development

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
France is the only country where such a trend happened. Lowering emissions while still having economic growth. Nuclear works.

That is because 80% of energy is nuclear in France. They are truly energy independent - a reason why Macron has no problem criticizing Putin and can target terrorists in oic/arab league African countries.
i have always said India must replicate France’s energy model - with huge portion of the energy mix coming from nuclear power.

Blademaster

That is because 80% of energy is nuclear in France. They are truly energy independent - a reason why Macron has no problem criticizing Putin and can target terrorists in oic/arab league African countries.
i have always said India must replicate France’s energy model - with huge portion of the energy mix coming from nuclear power.
France got its nuke materials from African countries at very cheap rates who have decided now not to supply France anymore at cheap rates. So France may not enjoy this free ride much longer.

omaebakabaka

France is the worst of colonial powers, atleast england developed few of their colonies even if its for their own selfish reasons. France gets its uranium mined in its colonies even to this date robbing them paying next to nothing.....ya energy independent my ass.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
France is the worst of colonial powers, atleast england developed few of their colonies even if its for their own selfish reasons. France gets its uranium mined in its colonies even to this date robbing them paying next to nothing.....ya energy independent my ass.
We cannot go back to colonial times for everything. Are they paying nothing for the Uranium bought? Then the countries should stop selling Uranium to them. Why are they selling uranium at low prices? They could sell it to us for higher prices. But as of now they are mostly energy independent due to the majority nuclear power in their energy mix. And France’s government budget is larger than our budget for a country that is so much smaller than us. So they are secure, for now.

karn

Country flag
All that is true .. but the cost of raw uranium is miniscule compared to the cost of the reactor itself as well as enrichment which PWRs need.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles