Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Vande Metro first implementation at the Mumbai suburban Rail is confirmed. A 238 requirement is there for the Mumbai Local, the tender will be reissued but ofcousre without lavatory. The WC equipped train sets will be only for long distance RRTS. And not for the short distance journey. And with this now every major city can have a RRTS equivalent system I.e. Broadguage Metro at affordable costs.

F8dp6oKWgAAFliF.jpeg

Last edited:

Physx32

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Vande Metro first implementation at the Mumbai suburban Rail is confirmed. A 238 requirement is there for the Mumbai Local, the tender will be reissued but ofcousre without lavatory. The WC equipped train sets will be only for long distance RRTS. And not for the short distance journey. And with this now every major city can have a RRTS equivalent system I.e. Broadguage Metro at affordable costs.

View attachment 226415
You sure about this? Seems to be a ditto copy of a CRRC DMU

IR babus are shameless and incompetent, but would they blatantly copy from CRRC brochure?

Haldilal

Country flag
Just like Olympics, you have to build good stadiums (across multiple cities) and have western standard hygiene and cleanliness (in all those cities).

What I want to say is, for hosting any global event, hygiene and cleanliness need to be excellent. Is it possible to do that in 10 years? Almost impossible TBH.
Ya'll Nibbiars even I thought it was familiar, but didn't got it. But after your post.

The Saketagarwal234 Nibba Made a fool of all of us.

Haldilal

Country flag
Any new development in the overall project?
Ya'll Nibbiars only the Sleeper is on time, will not consider the sadharan as part of this because it's just makeup old trains. The rest will take time. The High speed Vande Bharat and others will surely take time.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
This is not all. They copied random images from Google and pasted it in their "concept" poster. That includes an interior image of an articulated bus:

I put in more effort in my school project than this .. wtf is this shit .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles