India's Moon Exploration Program

Vamsi

Country flag
I think the clarity problem is because this is a cropped image from their livestream, the real image should be much more clear.

The rover is pretty heavy (26 kg) and the centre of mass is pretty low, so I doubt there will be any imbalance issue.

I don't think the rover is controlled in real time, maybe instructions are sent in regularly, not sure.
Rover isn't remote controlled, it uses 3D map created using it's NavCams to navigate....ISRO only gives the instruction to go to it's target

RedHood108

Country flag
Latin good, Sanskrit bad
Sanskrit full of oppressive history saar

View attachment 219871
These idiots are only visible because they are nurchered & shielded by the Reddit mods. We can rip them appart like any other SM.

But it will only get us banned. Reddit is the last bastion of Libtards, Twitter has already fallen.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
The moment Sputnik terrified and thrilled Americans o_O

always remember Sputnik compelled the americans to take education matters seriously and they brought NATIONAL DEFENCE EDUCATION ACT OF 1958 to heavily fund various education programs; those SAT and all are outcome of this, the old era "textbook" based classroom teaching was thrown to dustbin (means state stopped compelling students to follow only some books mostly states printed ones as 'textbooks' and gave them freedom to educate themselves using any source material - one prime reason there was a boom of various publishers coming out and printing lots of books written by actual field experts on vast diverse topics and subjects), teachers were given retraining and schools were funded to expand their capabilities;
and in a decade of time results of this were already showing when their tech started surpassing that of Soviets' as these freshly educated flock of young, talented people started appearing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles