India's Moon Exploration Program

here2where

The real test will come only when their superiority is challenged. Just like it was with the Soviet Union and now with China. The gloves will only truly come off then.
Realistically, the event of us challenging US superiority in space science is so far remote that it is not on anyone’s mind.

Best course is to continue collaborating with the pack’s top dog where possible and work on in-house tech development at same time.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Realistically, the event of us challenging US superiority in space science is so far remote that it is not on anyone’s mind.

Best course is to continue collaborating with the pack’s top dog where possible and work on in-house tech development at same time.
Space explorations can't be seen in isolation and is directly linked to economy, hence ESA is struggling with its ariane-6 and China already has a 100T to LEO capability

as India's economy grows, it can surely compete with it's American and Chinese, within the first have of this century, as early as 2040, ISRO could put men on the moon, and LABs there to follow soon after

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Chandrayaan-3 Mission:
Here are the first observations from the ChaSTE payload onboard Vikram Lander.

ChaSTE (Chandra's Surface Thermophysical Experiment) measures the temperature profile of the lunar topsoil around the pole, to understand the thermal behaviour of the moon's surface. It has a temperature probe equipped with a controlled penetration mechanism capable of reaching a depth of 10 cm beneath the surface. The probe is fitted with 10 individual temperature sensors.

The presented graph illustrates the temperature variations of the lunar surface/near-surface at various depths, as recorded during the probe's penetration. This is the first such profile for the lunar south pole. Detailed observations are underway.

The payload is developed by a team led by the Space Physics Laboratory (SPL), VSSC https://vssc.gov.in/spl.htmlin collaboration with PRL, Ahmedabad https://prl.res.in/prl-eng/
1693137843896.png

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
ho rha hai na
they have already started making the parts for the LM-10, no reason to suspect they will falter at this point
By that logic, India has a capacity of 25 tonnes to LEO already.

Making and testing and SHLV is quite time consuming. China doesn't have an SHLV and won't have for 4-5 more years.

Cheran

Country flag
Ab libtards ki gand fat ne wali hai
Expect sagarika ghose(if I remember the name correctly) type articles on hindutva being fueled by science stream people and we must focus on arts
Yeah, about Sagarika & science -

OT but -

1693140982108.png

1693141055601.png

1693141086266.png

1693141103187.png

1693141118155.png

1693141131368.png

OT but since Sagarika loves science, called APJ bomd daddy inher famous article & detected semen in a ballon that was thrown during holi ...

1693141012535.png

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Yeah, about Sagarika & science -

OT but -

View attachment 219981

View attachment 219985

View attachment 219986

View attachment 219987

View attachment 219988

View attachment 219989

OT but since Sagarika loves science, called APJ bomd daddy inher famous article & detected semen in a ballon that was thrown during holi ...

View attachment 219982
Sagarika Ghosh has been writing erotica. Isn't it?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
same 2 u ji
The kairali samaj people near my home were indeed in a very much jolly and celebratory mood .
All men wore veshti and very good Shirts , they did look smart .
The women wore very good and colourful sarees .
Everyone looked very gay , it was a lovely sight to see.
I asked one man , what is the commotion in the golly about ? He did say that it was onam .
When I came home , I told my father that today is onam alas , my father didn't agree and told me in no uncertain terms that there is no onam today .
He said in the office holiday calender , it's very well mentioned that onam is when there is lohri and other similar festivals of us natives of india , which all fall in the month of February of the christan calender.
I didn't dare disagree with him for he is my father but nevertheless I wished you and other members who belong to Kerala , since the occasion was confirmed to me by a native of Kerala himself .
Happy onam.

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag

I don't disagree. Just that we need to put all the"praise" in perspective and not get carried away.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles