India's Moon Exploration Program

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
World reknowned scientist? He has no scientific achievements. He is a public speaker with a PhD, that's it. And he's a complete dem establishment shill. Secondly, every serious physicist has turned against string theory, because it was bullshit from day 1. The likes of Michio Kaku and kumrum Vafa have spoilt the name of physics due to string theory, since it has had no shred of experimental evidence for 50 years and is going nowhere. They theorized things like multiverse or strings for decades, and every experiment they did trying to prove components of these things failed. Billions have been wasted in trying to validate insane string theorist claims.

Watch Arthur Penrose's body slamming of string theory. A new generation of physicists like Eric Weinstein are coming out who are exposing the cabal mentality and professional harm string theorists have done to actual physicists.
Arthur Penrose

Or Roger Penrose

mcpo117

Country flag
World reknowned scientist? He has no scientific achievements. He is a public speaker with a PhD, that's it. And he's a complete dem establishment shill. Secondly, every serious physicist has turned against string theory, because it was bullshit from day 1. The likes of Michio Kaku and kumrum Vafa have spoilt the name of physics due to string theory, since it has had no shred of experimental evidence for 50 years and is going nowhere. They theorized things like multiverse or strings for decades, and every experiment they did trying to prove components of these things failed. Billions have been wasted in trying to validate insane string theorist claims.

Watch Roger Penrose's body slamming of string theory. A new generation of physicists like Eric Weinstein are coming out who are exposing the cabal mentality and professional harm string theorists have done to actual physicists.
And there was a time growing up I actually took Michio Kaku seriously. Shit!

SavageKing456

Country flag
Quite the opposite. You'd weigh 1/6th of what you weigh on earth on the moon. So you'd be able to propel yourself out of that crater better than any world class high jumper. πŸ‘
Well just imagine your space suits helmet glass is broken as a result of fall and no oxygen,you're far away from module

mcpo117

Country flag
It seems due to optimised landing there is around 150 ltr. Of fuel is still remaining in lander just wondering if the lander can be kept alive during the lunar night
I'd let that fuel rest there for any future emergency purpose. Like a manned mission to the same place.

RedPhantom

Country flag
I don't get why people here think isro scientists are morons. They certainly weighed the pros and cons when deciding video resolution. Higher resolutions and quality require more power to generate video. They want to keep the rover and lander running as long as possible, not shoot the next sequel of Avatar.
Scientists are scientists for some reason, not tom-dik-harry like you and me who thinks everything goes in like 4k UHD camera recording. And the mission is not a PR stunt or Bollywood movie.
The rover is at 'dark' side of moon, where little sun ray reaches, try your phone recording videos in that mode and it will drain the battery dry within an hr.
the more data you need to send the more power you consume. Here we have many tasks, little power source be it on board or solar means...
So, be happy and rejoice what our scientists gifted us to boast about, rather complaining like a snowflake .
Literally nobody said ISRO scientists are morons, and nobody is criticising them for anything. Yes, they are more knowledgeable than all of us here, but that doesn't mean you have to justify each and everyone of their measures. Nobody is asking to record the landing in 4k 60fps, just something that is actually a video instead of interpolating some images. You can't tell me one of the most capable space agencies in the world is incapable of doing that.

One of the biggest achievements in Indian history could have certainly been recorded in a much better quality than some images stitched together. This has nothing to do with weight/cost/power consumption, this is more of a PR failure than anything, and yes, PR is important because this is a government agency with it's responsibility to the citizens.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Literally nobody said ISRO scientists are morons, and nobody is criticising them for anything. Yes, they are more knowledgeable than all of us here, but that doesn't mean you have to justify each and everyone of their measures. Nobody is asking to record the landing in 4k 60fps, just something that is actually a video instead of interpolating some images. You can't tell me one of the most capable space agencies in the world is incapable of doing that.

One of the biggest achievements in Indian history could have certainly been recorded in a much better quality than some images stitched together. This has nothing to do with weight/cost/power consumption, this is more of a PR failure than anything, and yes, PR is important because this is a government agency with it's responsibility to the citizens.
Is it important for you to show your ignorance with such promptness?

Chinmoy

Country flag
Kindly tell me what the ignorance is? Just saying that the landing video could have been done better?
So let me ask you a simple question here.

If you are at that place, how could have you captured high quality or better landing video?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles