India's Moon Exploration Program

Chinmoy

Country flag
They definitely could have had a better camera onboard the lander there. For the rover it's understandable as they didn't want to overwhelm it but it's a massive missed opportunity to not film the landing/rollout entirely in something other than 480p 1fps.
And how you transfer that back to earth?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Cameras does not work like this.

The resolution might be only 1MP but the Lense are much-much larger and they capture light 100 times more light than your phone cameras.
conversation that is happening now about 1 MP camera on a Indian rover that has already landed on moon is much better than conversations we used to have twenty years ago .

the infamous "bomb daddy" oped by rajdeep's wife sagarika ghosh.

Science is tough

NutCracker

Country flag
really? Are those stereoscopic navcams like in chandrayaan or in mars rover?🙄
View attachment 219719
1MP means 1280*720p resolution

Also

The Pragyan rover weighs 26 kg and comes equipped with a range of instruments for investigations and stereoscopic 3D cameras for navigation and mapping

Crazywithmath

Country flag
conversation that is happening now about 1 MP camera on a Indian rover that has already landed on moon is much better than conversations we used to have twenty years ago .

Science is tough
Thanks for sharing this gem :yo:

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Science is tough
What the f-

AnantS

Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Science is tough
WTF LoL 😆

Cheran

Country flag

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Fuk this,im outta here,

Reason why i hang around sanghies,Despite the fact i hate them,they are based
But those days seemed to be gone in the wind i guess,

Always whining about something and someone, now it devolved into hating a world renowned scientist,and also what the fuq with strict enforcement of pronouns, "don't call me sangi re😭"

What's next? Gluten free oat meals?😂

I really tried to fit in by not pushing my personal belief system here,on the basis of having a common ground, now it more like a emotional minefield,

i know there are still few open minded people here but the majority...🤦‍♂️

Hope you all sync your periods together,
World reknowned scientist? He has no scientific achievements. He is a public speaker with a PhD, that's it. And he's a complete dem establishment shill. Secondly, every serious physicist has turned against string theory, because it was bullshit from day 1. The likes of Michio Kaku and kumrum Vafa have spoilt the name of physics due to string theory, since it has had no shred of experimental evidence for 50 years and is going nowhere. They theorized things like multiverse or strings for decades, and every experiment they did trying to prove components of these things failed. Billions have been wasted in trying to validate insane string theorist claims.

Watch Roger Penrose's body slamming of string theory. A new generation of physicists like Eric Weinstein are coming out who are exposing the cabal mentality and professional harm string theorists have done to actual physicists.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles