India's Moon Exploration Program

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
What happened?
Genuinely don't know, fill me in
Number 1 is his LGTV theory, because physical phenomena like electromagnetic waves appear gender must be a spectrum, not limited to 75 (imply infinite?

2, his vaccination lobbying, he did all his influence on people to go for the mRNA vaccine and it's boosters, on Valuetainment podcast he admitted to not having sufficient data to decide negative/positive results for the American vaccine

3, come on man, he's just an actor at this point, reading lines from a script for cosmos series, which had Indians portrayed by Neegrows

And countless others

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
He was very articulate, upbeat and encouraging about India's achievement in landing on the moon, on Times Now hosted by Navika Kumar. Nothing negative or dismissive at all.
Being positive about Indian lunar program and him losing his Scientific credibility is a mutually inclusive thing?

Indrajit

Country flag
Thanks. I saw it but I didn't find any direct reference by Neil Degrasse Tyson referring to them as Africans even though it used African actors and was called out in the comments. If this was all there was to it, I believe that it may be a bit overblown to blame him for the choice of actors.

Vamsi

Country flag
Thanks. I saw it but I didn't find any direct reference by Neil Degrasse Tyson referring to them as Africans even though it used African actors and was called out in the comments. If this was all there was to it, I believe that it may be a bit overblown to blame him for the choice of actors.
Its not all mistake if they showed Africans in it, it's definitely intentional

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Fuk this,im outta here,

Reason why i hang around sanghies,Despite the fact i hate them,they are based
But those days seemed to be gone in the wind i guess,

Always whining about something and someone, now it devolved into hating a world renowned scientist,and also what the fuq with strict enforcement of pronouns, "don't call me sangi re๐Ÿ˜ญ"

What's next? Gluten free oat meals?๐Ÿ˜‚

I really tried to fit in by not pushing my personal belief system here,on the basis of having a common ground, now it more like a emotional minefield,

i know there are still few open minded people here but the majority...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Hope you all sync your periods together,
Take care.

Also this isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure.

Anyway, Jai Sri Ram.

Vamsi

Country flag
Fuk this,im outta here,

Reason why i hang around sanghies,Despite the fact i hate them,they are based
But those days seemed to be gone in the wind i guess,

Always whining about something and someone, now it devolved into hating a world renowned scientist,and also what the fuq with strict enforcement of pronouns, "don't call me sangi re๐Ÿ˜ญ"

What's next? Gluten free oat meals?๐Ÿ˜‚

I really tried to fit in by not pushing my personal belief system here,on the basis of having a common ground, now it more like a emotional minefield,

i know there are still few open minded people here but the majority...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Hope you all sync your periods together,
Your world renowned scientist shown n1ggers as the people of IVC, it's nothing but stealing others identity , how can a scientist like him accept that

Tactical Doge

Country flag
The series was a actually good, the first Tyson series was imo better than the second

He is a good speaker, probably why he was chosen

RedHood108

Country flag
Your world renowned scientist shown n1ggers as the people of IVC, it's nothing but stealing others identity , how can a scientist like him accept that
Tyson is an astrophysicist he doesn't know sheit about History. It must be a botched up research by some woke producer or some thing.

Being in the entertainment industry he may have been swayed into doing it without knowing the reality.

I am sure he will understand if someone explains him the truth. Anyways this is not the thread to discuss it. ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles