India's Moon Exploration Program

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Congratulations to India for landing Chandrayaan-3 on the Moon — joining Russia, USA, & China as the only countries to have achieved this feat. More importantly, it’s the first mission of any country to arrive near the Lunar South Pole - a possible location for future Moon bases.

Ya'll Nibbiars The last thing anyone here any one want to hear this from a full fledged Feminists, Linerandu, SJW, Woke wannabe Scientists must have totally lost the thinking capacity. And if anyone still believes thia fraud after this, Must be a complete lunatic to hear from this hater. Congratulations apne paas hei rakh.

Last edited:

Alamarathan

Country flag
He made documentary on Indus Vedic Civilization where he showed it was originally inhabited by African Negro. (perhaps, Aryas were not present as they were invaders)
I didn't aware of that,

the time limit has been passed, so i can't delete it from my end,so report it to delete if you want,

SKC

Country flag
Anyone knows why Pragyan's mission life is just 1 lunar day(14 days)? Was it a budget issue? Yutu-2 for example has been active since 2019 and also turns itself off during lunar night.
Compare the initial rovers sent by Nasa to Mars.

Check the size of rovers sent initially and the ones sent with each successive mission to mars.

Haldilal

Country flag
Thank you noble prize winner dr.haldi namak,and also thank you for solving the string theory single handedly,

Useless pos,who posted random rover pic,calling others lunatic must be a extra special nutcase😂
Ya'll Nibbiars I called Tyson a idiot and Lunatic, and was referring to it. On other hand you didn't knew. But its bad to call me back when I deleted it after noticing the wheels.

Kya din aa Gaye Hai.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@Alamarathan ji , please bad talk haldi
He is a cat 🐱 anyway but a very intelligent cat though .
And he is not POS.
Literally no one has ever bad mouthed haldi here .
Please keep that in mind in furture .

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I called Tyson a idiot and Lunatic, and was referring to it. On other hand you didn't knew. But its bad to call me back when I deleted it after noticing the wheels.

Kya din aa Gaye Hai.
Neil Degrass Tyson??

If yes, he is actually lunatic!

He is a joke in scientific community but a useful took to keep kids hooked to science.

Indrajit

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Neil Degrass Tyson??

If yes, he is actually lunatic!

He is a joke in scientific community but a useful took to keep kids hooked to science.
Ya'll Nibbiars And now support surgeries for gender and hormon changes for kids. Have to Choose idols more conservatively.

Alamarathan

Country flag
Fuk this,im outta here,

Reason why i hang around sanghies,Despite the fact i hate them,they are based
But those days seemed to be gone in the wind i guess,

Always whining about something and someone, now it devolved into hating a world renowned scientist,and also what the fuq with strict enforcement of pronouns, "don't call me sangi re😭"

What's next? Gluten free oat meals?😂

I really tried to fit in by not pushing my personal belief system here,on the basis of having a common ground, now it more like a emotional minefield,

i know there are still few open minded people here but the majority...🤦‍♂️

Hope you all sync your periods together,

Global Defence

Articles